Odin Vs. Doctor Fate (Nabu)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
I don't know a whole lot about Doctor Fate (or as much as I wished I did), so hopefully some folks out there can help me out. I do know quite a bit about Odin though because I'm a pretty big Thor fan...also, how much does Nabu Doctor Fate differ from Kent Nelson Doctor Fate??
Hopefully, this will be a good thread and lead to some interesting facts and discussions about Doctor Fate...so, what do you guys all think?

thesilverspider
Nabu

Comicbook_kid
Can anyone help me out here and does anyone else have any opinions, comments, arguments, etc...?

tyranus
Nabu is the most powerful lord of order of DCU he went toe to toe against spectre and gave a hell of a fight

tyranus
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I don't know a whole lot about Doctor Fate (or as much as I wished I did), so hopefully some folks out there can help me out. I do know quite a bit about Odin though because I'm a pretty big Thor fan...also, how much does Nabu Doctor Fate differ from Kent Nelson Doctor Fate??
Hopefully, this will be a good thread and lead to some interesting facts and discussions about Doctor Fate...so, what do you guys all think?

The diference is that dr fate is a powerful wizard that has a conection to nabu, and nabu is a very powerful spirit.

tyranus
How powerful is odin???

Khellendros
Nabu on his own has a decent chance. Doctor Fate would last a while, but would never pose a real threat to Odin IMHO.

JohnR
I can't see Dr. Fate winning against Odin. Nabu might stand a better chance, but I'd still give odds to Odin winning.

The Spectre's power level varies so much, I'm not sure just how powerful Nabu was in his fight against him. The Spectre sure didn't seem to be at a universe-shaking level in Day of Vengeance (if that's the right name for the series).

Overall, I'd say Spectre>Mordru> or =Nabu>Dr. Fate>most other Lords of Order and Chaos.

For Marvel, Odin>>Dr. Strange who seems about equal to Dr. Fate in power level, but seems more versatile.

supremthor
Nabu is not the lord of order people get that out of your systems his the bridge between order and choas in other.in short he has the power of both.

Diunic
Nabu is below Amon-Ra in DCU. Even Lords Of Order like Nabu received their power from the DCU gods, that's clear in Shazan's origins if you are familiarized with it you must remember ancient gods like Lumiun and the others. Odin is supposed to be on Amon-Ra (DC) level in a fair comparison, both are major Skyfathers god-kings in their ethereal mystic realms. Knowing that Doc Fate is not on Nabu level but approximately on Doc Strange' level. How can wizard defeat a major god-head? Odin wins with a good battle because he's a warrior king but wouldn't be a real challenge for him.

Mider
i think nabu would win since he is one of the only beings who gave spectre a fight in fact he said he was the most powerful of his kind stronger then shazam, and they have met in the past when nabu tried to stop spectre from destroying sodom and gomorah but was unsuccessful.

Juntai
Originally posted by Diunic
Nabu is below Amon-Ra in DCU. Even Lords Of Order like Nabu received their power from the DCU gods, that's clear in Shazan's origins if you are familiarized with it you must remember ancient gods like Lumiun and the others. Odin is supposed to be on Amon-Ra (DC) level in a fair comparison, both are major Skyfathers god-kings in their ethereal mystic realms. Knowing that Doc Fate is not on Nabu level but approximately on Doc Strange' level. How can wizard defeat a major god-head? Odin wins with a good battle because he's a warrior king but wouldn't be a real challenge for him. . .. The Lords of Order came into existance during the birth of creation. And Shazam is NOT one of the original Lords of Order, he was never reffered to as such until DOV that I know of. But was not birthed with the rest of them I don't think.

The Lords of Order and Chaos are VERY powerful, far above the gods. For example KISMET, DC's equivelent to Eternity, is one of the Lords of Order.

leonheartmm
odin isnt greater than current dr strange.

Mider
why do you say that what happend to current dr strange?

leonheartmm
sigh dont make me repeat

resists LT............check
resists IG...............check
beats death twice.....check
beats inbetweener twice...............check
shows more power than zom and cyttorak.............check
has the power of vishanti, aggomoto...............check
beats shuma gorath...................check
beats galactus...................check
beats mephisto inhis realm.............check
kills all vampires on earth with a single spell.................check

{i cud keep on going, his feats are nearly endless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.