Canderuous vs Durge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
idk who wins?

furbys are evil
durge because canderous is a whiny baby...

zephiel7
Canderous

He fought in the Mandalorian wars, and finally became THE Mandalorian warlord. He said that it took 10 Republic soldiers to bring down one Mandalorian. Now, we are assuming Canderous is their best, Durge stands virtually no chance.

Guy LeDouche
Durge doesn't really die though. And I don't see Canderous flinging Durge into the sun. . .

Xepeyon
Canderous. He fought for in wars for over fourty years, became Mandalore, and it is said that Durge went into hiding once because of his fear(and hate) of Mandalorians.

Fishy
If he went into hiding because he feared the Mandelorians then he could possibly be beaten, but I don't see that happening really. Even Jedi failed to defeat Durge because they were unable to kill him, I don't see how Canderous would be able to hurt him in such a way that it would take him down or how he would be able to lure him into an escape pod. I'd say Durge wins.

Xepeyon
How many Jedi even fought durge?(besides Obi-Wan, of course) All the times Obi-Wan fought Durge, that I remember, he won, even if Durge wasn't killed.

Fishy
Well from what I saw about Durge which isn't a lot he has apparantly killed a few Jedi by his own acclaim and he fought Obi Wan and Anakin a few times, he never managed to kill them or win, but he never really lost either. Because he was always around for another battle.

I don't know how long this will last, if its just one short fight to see who'se knocked out for a few seconds the first Canderous stands a chance if its really a fight to the death then Canderous will die because Durge won't die.

Faunus
Originally posted by Fishy
Well from what I saw about Durge which isn't a lot he has apparantly killed a few Jedi by his own acclaim and he fought Obi Wan and Anakin a few times, he never managed to kill them or win, but he never really lost either. Because he was always around for another battle.

I don't know how long this will last, if its just one short fight to see who'se knocked out for a few seconds the first Canderous stands a chance if its really a fight to the death then Canderous will die because Durge won't die.

Durge has killed countless of Jedi over the years.

''About a millennia before the Battle of Naboo, when the galaxy was wracked by warfare waged between the Jedi Knights and Sith Lords, Durge was in the employ of one of the few remaining Sith. In this time, he squared off against many a Jedi, learning their fighting techniques, and developing weaponry and combat tactics to counter their moves.''

He also killed one of the Mandalores of his time, and it took groups of them to bring him down. They tortured him for years, which is why he needed to escape; he was as close to death as a Gen'Dai can come.

I say he takes this.

Xepeyon
Originally posted by Fishy

laughingYeah.. Like an enemy who just won't stay down...laughing

BTW, Faunus, How the Heck old is Durge?!?! blink

Faunus
Two millenia, give or take a couple of decades.

Xepeyon
And I thought Yoda and Sidious were old.... wacko

Fishy
Originally posted by Xepeyon
And I thought Yoda and Sidious were old.... wacko

There is one Jedi even older then that.

Xepeyon
Who? The oldest jedi who ever lived? (Jedi Master Father Time or something?)

zod360
who?

zephiel7
That my friend would be Odan Urr. He lived a couple of millenia I believe.

Captain REX
He's dead by that time, but he was pretty old, yes. And then Ood Bnar seemed to be pretty old.

vpokdekjyafmidp
flogging molly is an awesome band. i give you that

Wesker
Durge wins both the match and the title of "Most Queer Star Wars Villain".

Fishy
Originally posted by zephiel7
That my friend would be Odan Urr. He lived a couple of millenia I believe.

Odan Urr lived to be a thousand years old

The oldest master would be the tree Master thingie, who turned into a stone tree or whatever when Kun came for his lightsabers and didn't die until DE. Thats more then 4000 years and older then any other living Jedi.

jollyjim311
If Canderous had one of those Mandalorian Disintegrator heavy repeating rifles, then it would be a close fight that Canderous would win. Otherwise, it would take too long for Canderous to disable Durge, and before that Durge would get some lethal shots in and take down Mandalore.

Guy LeDouche
Originally posted by jollyjim311
If Canderous had one of those Mandalorian Disintegrator heavy repeating rifles, then it would be a close fight that Canderous would win. Otherwise, it would take too long for Canderous to disable Durge, and before that Durge would get some lethal shots in and take down Mandalore.

IKC
Yeah, Ood was the oldest known living Jedi. Odan-Urr takes a distant 2nd, but Ood's win is rather illegitimate given he's a freaking tree.

Fishy
Originally posted by IKC
Yeah, Ood was the oldest known living Jedi. Odan-Urr takes a distant 2nd, but Ood's win is rather illegitimate given he's a freaking tree.

So what? He was still anywhere between 4 and 5000 years old seeing as he's already lived quite a long time when he becomes the tree... That guy is old, must have had one hell of a boring life.

Faunus
Yeah, but he lived that long as a tree. I doubt he was older than Odan-Urr before the transformation.

Fishy
Originally posted by Faunus
Yeah, but he lived that long as a tree. I doubt he was older than Odan-Urr before the transformation.

He could still talk, all he couldn't do was eat, so I would still consider it a live, just like somebody who is handicapped and can't move but talk is still alive.

And no he probably didn't live as long as Odan Urr before, Thon does say he's and old friend but nothing says how old, and how long he lived. So we can't really know that for sure. Still he could have been up to 5000 years when he died...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.