KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Canderuous vs Durge

Canderuous vs Durge
Started by: vpokdekjyafmidp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Canderuous vs Durge

idk who wins?

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 08:39 PM
Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furbys are evil

durge because canderous is a whiny baby...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 08:53 PM
Click here to Send furbys are evil a Private Message Find more posts by furbys are evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

Canderous

He fought in the Mandalorian wars, and finally became THE Mandalorian warlord. He said that it took 10 Republic soldiers to bring down one Mandalorian. Now, we are assuming Canderous is their best, Durge stands virtually no chance.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 09:08 PM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

Durge doesn't really die though. And I don't see Canderous flinging Durge into the sun. . .

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xepeyon
Dark Helmet

Canderous. He fought for in wars for over fourty years, became Mandalore, and it is said that Durge went into hiding once because of his fear(and hate) of Mandalorians.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Xepeyon a Private Message Find more posts by Xepeyon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

If he went into hiding because he feared the Mandelorians then he could possibly be beaten, but I don't see that happening really. Even Jedi failed to defeat Durge because they were unable to kill him, I don't see how Canderous would be able to hurt him in such a way that it would take him down or how he would be able to lure him into an escape pod. I'd say Durge wins.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xepeyon
Dark Helmet

How many Jedi even fought durge?(besides Obi-Wan, of course) All the times Obi-Wan fought Durge, that I remember, he won, even if Durge wasn't killed.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Xepeyon a Private Message Find more posts by Xepeyon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Well from what I saw about Durge which isn't a lot he has apparantly killed a few Jedi by his own acclaim and he fought Obi Wan and Anakin a few times, he never managed to kill them or win, but he never really lost either. Because he was always around for another battle.

I don't know how long this will last, if its just one short fight to see who'se knocked out for a few seconds the first Canderous stands a chance if its really a fight to the death then Canderous will die because Durge won't die.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:12 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
Well from what I saw about Durge which isn't a lot he has apparantly killed a few Jedi by his own acclaim and he fought Obi Wan and Anakin a few times, he never managed to kill them or win, but he never really lost either. Because he was always around for another battle.

I don't know how long this will last, if its just one short fight to see who'se knocked out for a few seconds the first Canderous stands a chance if its really a fight to the death then Canderous will die because Durge won't die.

Durge has killed countless of Jedi over the years.

''About a millennia before the Battle of Naboo, when the galaxy was wracked by warfare waged between the Jedi Knights and Sith Lords, Durge was in the employ of one of the few remaining Sith. In this time, he squared off against many a Jedi, learning their fighting techniques, and developing weaponry and combat tactics to counter their moves.''

He also killed one of the Mandalores of his time, and it took groups of them to bring him down. They tortured him for years, which is why he needed to escape; he was as close to death as a Gen'Dai can come.

I say he takes this.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xepeyon
Dark Helmet

Originally posted by Fishy

laughingYeah.. Like an enemy who just won't stay down...laughing

BTW, Faunus, How the Heck old is Durge?!?! blink

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:40 PM
Eminence
Boss

Two millenia, give or take a couple of decades.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xepeyon
Dark Helmet

And I thought Yoda and Sidious were old.... wacko

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:43 PM
Fishy

Originally posted by Xepeyon
And I thought Yoda and Sidious were old.... wacko

There is one Jedi even older then that.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:44 PM
Xepeyon
Dark Helmet

Who? The oldest jedi who ever lived? (Jedi Master Father Time or something?)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:48 PM
zod360
Restricted

Account Restricted

who?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:49 PM
Click here to Send zod360 a Private Message Find more posts by zod360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

That my friend would be Odan Urr. He lived a couple of millenia I believe.

Last edited by zephiel7 on Mar 18th, 2006 at 03:52 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:50 AM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He's dead by that time, but he was pretty old, yes. And then Ood Bnar seemed to be pretty old.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:52 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

flogging molly is an awesome band. i give you that

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 04:41 AM
Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Durge wins both the match and the title of "Most Queer Star Wars Villain".

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 05:05 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by zephiel7
That my friend would be Odan Urr. He lived a couple of millenia I believe.

Odan Urr lived to be a thousand years old

The oldest master would be the tree Master thingie, who turned into a stone tree or whatever when Kun came for his lightsabers and didn't die until DE. Thats more then 4000 years and older then any other living Jedi.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:26 AM