Perfect Cell vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Perfect Cell (Super Perfect form)

vs.

Silver Surfer

His powers are clearly defined so I hope this can stay open.

And they are

Bukuu Jutsu : The ability to fly, taken from all of the samples.
Genki Dama: The ability to gather ki from all living things into a massive energy ball. Taken from Goku. Cell never actually uses this ability, but states that he could use it if he wanted.
Freeza Beam : A laser-like projectile which travels very quickly. Also known as Death Beam/Finger Beam. Taken from Freeza.
Kamehameha : A powerful ki attack. Taken from Goku.
Sai sei : The Namekian ability to regenerate damage to the body.
Shunkan Ido : The ability to instantly teleport virtually anywhere. Taken from Goku, but only after his self destruction.
Taiyoken : An extremely bright light which can blind opponents in near proximity. Taken from Goku.
Psychokinesis: Cell can lift large objects into the air with his mind. Likely taken from Freeza.
Zanzoken : The ability to move extremely fast over short distances, leaving an image behind. Taken from Goku

Cell has the Saiyans' ability to become more powerful after recovering from severe injuries. He also has Freeza's abilities to survive in any environment (including space), the most terrible of wounds, and change his form (demonstrated when he reverted to an egg form and potentially by his evolving body).

(non canon) Cell uses several additional techniques, including Freeza's Kienzan, Tien's Shishin No Ken and Vegeta's Galick Gun. The Cell Juniors are also shown using Piccolo's Makankosappo, Kuririn's Kienzan, and Tien's Kikoho.

Xplosive
Perfect Cell

Acrosurge
Surfer.

He can do nearly everything Cell can do to a greater degree. I'm betting that after a bit of fisticuffs, Surfer could devolve Cell out of his perfect Form.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Surfer.

He can do nearly everything Cell can do to a greater degree. I'm betting that after a bit of fisticuffs, Surfer could devolve Cell out of his perfect Form.
marvel is nothing compared to dbz cell has superspeed far beyond superman and his strength is beyond supes cell can destroy planets without any effort so he wins

soleran30
The only way Cell might win is if he swallows SS with that crazy tail..........................otherwise SS just turns him to stone or matter manipulates him to something useless and chucks him into the sun

thesilverspider
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
marvel is nothing compared to dbz cell has superspeed far beyond superman and his strength is beyond supes cell can destroy planets without any effort so he wins
Not this again................ sad

Juntai
marvel is nothing compared to dbz cell has superspeed far beyond superman and his strength is beyond supes cell can destroy planets without any effort so he wins Wrong, the fastest form of movement is all of DBZ is Goku's "Instant Transmition", which he described to Trunks as traveling light speed, during the Trunks Saga, right after he landed back on Earth after the exploits on Namek. This remains the fastest mode of travel all through DBZ.
Superman moves MUCH faster than that. 10x and up, to be more precise.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
Wrong, the fastest form of movement is all of DBZ is Goku's "Instant Transmition", which he described to Trunks as traveling light speed, during the Trunks Saga, right after he landed back on Earth after the exploits on Namek. This remains the fastest mode of travel all through DBZ.
Superman moves MUCH faster than that. 10x and up, to be more precise.

Well Baby Buu seems quite faster than that. I wouldnt limit it to just lgihtspeed. Buu went to every planet blowing it up while looking for Goku and Vegeta. He did that to about 5 planets within the span of 6 seconds or so i think. Then he went to heaven and was about to destroy it, but felt the energies of the 2 on the so called "indestructable planet" and was there instantly. Im not sure if he was using the instant transmission, but whatever he did, it was sure faster than lightspeed snd Gokus instant transmission. Just my 2 cents.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well Baby Buu seems quite faster than that. I wouldnt limit it to just lgihtspeed. Buu went to every planet blowing it up while looking for Goku and Vegeta. He did that to about 5 planets within the span of 6 seconds or so i think. Then he went to heaven and was about to destroy it, but felt the energies of the 2 on the so called "indestructable planet" and was there instantly. Im not sure if he was using the instant transmission, but whatever he did, it was sure faster than lightspeed snd Gogus instant transmission. Just my 2 cents.
I think he was opening worm holes........... smile

Juntai
Well Baby Buu seems quite faster than that. I wouldnt limit it to just lgihtspeed. Buu went to every planet blowing it up while looking for Goku and Vegeta. He did that to about 5 planets within the span of 6 seconds or so i think. Then he went to heaven and was about to destroy it, but felt the energies of the 2 on the so called "indestructable planet" and was there instantly. Im not sure if he was using the instant transmission, but whatever he did, it was sure faster than lightspeed snd Gogus instant transmission. Just my 2 cents. That's all artist interpretation. They're obviously not going to have him flying at lightspeed for the 150 million years it would take to travel between galaxies. Goku described instant transmition as lightspeed, yet he was doing similar feats with it. Teleporting all the way to the Kai in Heaven instantly.

jrodslam
Originally posted by thesilverspider
I think he was opening worm holes........... smile

I dont know about that. To me it looked like he was clearly moving so fast that it appoeared to be like teleporting.

jrodslam
That's all artist interpretation. They're obviously not going to have him flying at lightspeed for the 150 million years it would take to travel between galaxies. Goku described instant transmition as lightspeed, yet he was doing similar feats with it. Teleporting all the way to the Kai in Heaven instantly.

I still think Baby Buu is faster.

soleran30
It doesn't matter SS matter manipulation just wreck Cell...........or SS goes back in time before Cell absorbs all the other powers and whacks him thensmile

thesilverspider
That's all artist interpretation. They're obviously not going to have him flying at lightspeed for the 150 million years it would take to travel between galaxies.
Can't the same be said about comics............ confused

thesilverspider
I dont know about that. To me it looked like he was clearly moving so fast that it appoeared to be like teleporting.
Because at one point when he was in space he screamed and it seemed like he opened a worm hole then he went inside and arrived at heaven.

soleran30
LOL the real power of DBZ sitting there powering up while your opponent lets you reach unrivaled levels previoulsy then loses and is surprised because they didn't take action.........

Juntai
Originally posted by soleran30
LOL the real power of DBZ sitting there powering up while your opponent lets you reach unrivaled levels previoulsy then loses and is surprised because they didn't take action......... Also artist interpretation.

Juntai
Can't the same be said about comics............ confused Correct! But when when the facts are laid in place, such as Superman flying to Saturn in less than 4 minutes and Goku telling us his move is lightspeed. Both as stated.
wink

grey fox
Ok , i used to be a really big DBZ fanboy. But cell gets his ass handed to him .

Surfer has him cornered in every area and then some .

Cell flies fast . Surfer can go light speed x5

Cell blows up a planet . Surfer converts ten planets into raw energy before absorbing it.

Wait , we have a place where cell is apparently better the surfer !!!

Cell looks really stupid . Surfer looks like a guy in speedo's covered in paint .

thesilverspider
Correct! But when when the facts are laid in place, such as Superman flying to Saturn in less than 4 minutes and Goku telling us his move is lightspeed. Both as stated.
wink
Goku travels to other galaxies in seconds with the I.T he's done it on numerous occasions.

thesilverspider
and Surfer wins

Juntai
Goku travels to other galaxies in seconds with the I.T he's done it on numerous occasions. But he said himself that it's lightspeed. Would you rather him be doing that for next 500 episodes, just so you can get a feel for how far it really was?
Or maybe the DBZ universe isn't all that big. I dunno.

DBZ is full of plotholes.

soleran30
Goku travels to other galaxies in seconds with the I.T he's done it on numerous occasions.

Yes but and this is a very big BUT....................SS can traverse through time and manipulate energy etc etc Cell' chances aren't looking to hot

juggernaut66666
they just don't admit that dbz characters are faster and stronger than any comic characters

Juntai
Originally posted by soleran30
Yes but and this is a very big BUT....................SS can traverse through time and manipulate energy etc etc Cell' chances aren't looking to hot That's not a normal part of Surfers powers. He can't just time-travel. In the past, it was under specific circumtances.

thesilverspider
But he said himself that it's lightspeed. Would you rather him be doing that for next 500 episodes, just so you can get a feel for how far it really was?

DBZ is full of plotholes.
Well I'll take feats over hear say anytime wouldn't you agree.Goku's I.T is much faster then you think.

thesilverspider
they just don't admit that dbz characters are faster and stronger than any comic characters
I wouldn't go that far.

Juntai
Well I'll take feats over hear say anytime wouldn't you agree.Goku's I.T is much faster then you think. But it's not just hearsay persay, it is the wielder of this power saying that he moves lightspeed when he does it. I'm inclined to believe him.

juggernaut66666
show me proof that superman flies faster than light speed 10 or 15 times

grey fox

No it's because their frggin inconsistent . Close your fanboy-rant for a second and think . If these guy's can blow planets up when their in the first/second arc of the stories why is it that their 'most powerful atacks' barely scratch the earths surface when they hit their opponents . The biggest blast from a 'fully powered goku' made a blast the size of texas.

Supes on the otherhand envelops planets with his heat vision . Bit of a difference.

juggernaut66666
because they hold back to don't destroy the earth

soleran30

Who cares this is about SS and not Superman. Regardless SS stomps Cell lol why do people go into side rants with DBZ fanboys.

juggernaut66666
and even brolly destroyed the southern galaxy

grey fox

Ok i suck at math but heres how it goes.

Mankind has worked out how long/far it would take to reach to Jupiter.

Supes broke that record easily.

We then work out how many light years are in the distance it takes to get to Jupiter .

big grin

grey fox

Please , that was bollocks . Do you even know how big a galaxy is ( i have no exact number but it was a helluva lot bigger then what brolly blew up) at most he blew up a solar system .

Validus
Sinestro destroyed a galaxy. Plus Sinestro isn't a roid raging freak. Happy Dance

grey fox
because they hold back to don't destroy the earth

It's 'not' destroy earth. But back to the point.

Then why is it they constantly say their 'using all their power' ? Let's look at the easiest reference. Vegeta.

Early in the series he blew up a planet easily. Later on he releases every inch of his super saiyan two power (note he blew up the planet before he was a super saiyan ) to try an d kill Majjin Buu .

From this proof that blast should have taken out earth , the sun and nearly every other planet for nearly a twenty/thirty planet radius.

But it didn't . The answer my friend is P-L-O-T-H-O-L-E-S

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
Sinestro destroyed a galaxy. Plus Sinestro isn't a roid raging freak. Happy Dance

That too big grin

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Validus
Sinestro didn't even use his ring. He demanded it happen and it did because he's that awesome.

grey fox
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Sinestro didn't even use his ring. He demanded it happen and it did because he's that awesome.

Awesomeness personified .

thesilverspider
But it's not just hearsay persay, it is the wielder of this power saying that he moves lightspeed when he does it. I'm inclined to believe him.
listen it's like The flash saying that he could only run mach 10 when he's proven time and time again that he runs much faster.Or a bio saying that the namor only lifts 85 tons when he clearly lifts over 100.

you could blame what goku said on funimation for the mistranslation if there was one.Or you must of not remembered exactly what he said.

This is what I remember when he was explaining to trunks that he could of been there in a second to stop freiza but he didn't because trunks showed up.He explained that with the I.T he travels as light not that it's the speed of light( if that makes sense)he even tells us how many miles he can clear with it I think.Then goku used it went to master roshi's house took his glasses and came back in a split second.Now that's what I remembered.

grey fox
listen it's like The flash saying that he could only run mach 10 when he's proven time and time again that he runs much faster.Or a bio saying that the namor only lifts 85 tons when he clearly lifts over 100.

you could blame what goku said on funimation for the mistranslation if there was one.Or you must of not remembered exactly what he said.

This is what I remember when he was explaining to trunks that he could of been there in a second to stop freiza but he didn't because trunks showed up.He explained that with the I.T he travels as light not that it's the speed of light( if that makes sense)he even tells us how many miles he can clear with it I think.Then goku used it went to master roshi's house took his glasses and came back in a split second.Now that's what I remembered.

Supes could it faster and speedblitz cell on the re-bound .

spideycarnage
cell wins!

hoorayforpeepee
surfer is a) faster b)smarter c)more versatile d) all of the above.

matter manipulates cell into a block of cell-tastic cheese.

Rewmac
The facts are guys Marvel or DC characters cannot beat DBZ characters even from Freeza Saga, then what do you want with Super Perfect Cell from Cell Saga...Dragon Ball Z characters are way stronger then Marvel/DC...And by the way, Cell has an enhached version of Piccolo's regeneration and instant transmition from Goku...

Juntai
Originally posted by Rewmac
The facts are guys Marvel or DC characters cannot beat DBZ characters even from Freeza Saga, then what do you want with Super Perfect Cell from Cell Saga...Dragon Ball Z characters are way stronger then Marvel/DC...And by the way, Cell has an enhached version of Piccolo's regeneration and instant transmition from Goku... Depends on what type of characters you're talking about. Batman would lose. Supes would smash a Frieza saga character. Spectre would destroy the whole universe in a flash.

Femi32
In the manga, which is canon, IT is faster than light. The characters themselves aren't. Vegeta blowing up a planet is filler, which isn't canon. Frieza failed to blow up Namek at 75% of his power. They don't blow up planets with 1% of their power.

That being said, Surfer wins. There's no way cell can harm him.

http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/index.php?folder=/

manjaro
frieza had univresal destructive power, and he got beat by SS1 goku....perfect cell was infintley more powerful than frieza and goku at that time... not even vegeta and trunks at SS2 could defeat him.. and i believe they all have tele-or psycho kinesis if ppl wanna call it that..

in the saiyn saga when they all were preparing fo the arrival of negeta and nappa piccolo was in the desert lfiting multiple pyramids with his mind..after that saga and goku learned that he had to go to namek, he left the hospital and lifted a prymand with his mind too, but it proved too much for him as he was still injured. also as for the I.T technique, i believe that is asctually faster than the speed of light, cuz in the movie the return of cooler they both were fighting with that techniquie and it showed them to be in some sort of hyperspace, also in the broly movie when goku was searching the galaxy for him he seemed to be in hyperspace as well

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by manjaro
frieza had univresal destructive power, and he got beat by SS1 goku....perfect cell was infintley more powerful than frieza and goku at that time... not even vegeta and trunks at SS2 could defeat him.. and i believe they all have tele-or psycho kinesis if ppl wanna call it that..

in the saiyn saga when they all were preparing fo the arrival of negeta and nappa piccolo was in the desert lfiting multiple pyramids with his mind..after that saga and goku learned that he had to go to namek, he left the hospital and lifted a prymand with his mind too, but it proved too much for him as he was still injured. also as for the I.T technique, i believe that is asctually faster than the speed of light, cuz in the movie the return of cooler they both were fighting with that techniquie and it showed them to be in some sort of hyperspace, also in the broly movie when goku was searching the galaxy for him he seemed to be in hyperspace as well
there were no ssj2 trunks not in dbz not in gt

manjaro
ummmm yes there was dude... after the android saga, when trunks came back for the second time, him and vegeta spent a year in the hyperbolic time chamber, and came back out as ascended sayains or SS2 to fight perfect cell...trunks was actually a little more powerful than both cell and vegeta but cell commented that all that power was useless if he didnt have the speed to match, cuz he was just zipping around trunks and frustrating him, then it was during the Buu saga when goku went to SS3 after spending a relative 11,000 years in other world,our time that wuold be 5 or so years, cuz young trunks and goten were teenagers by then

juggernaut66666
in cell saga there was only one ssj2 kid gohan

the Darkone
What the f**k? marvel is nothing compared to dbz cell has superspeed far beyond superman and his strength is beyond supes cell can destroy planets without any effort so he wins

You must be a child. Their are some many marvel characters that will obliterate DBZ over hype ass. Cell will just get blast into oblivion our turn into shit, out SS will take his ass to a black hole and drop him off.

manjaro
dude you realize that ive either seen single dbz episode right? are you seriously gonna argue with me on this one? remeber when trunks came from the future to warn the z fighters about the androids? well after he killed frieza and his dad he went back in time and thought everything would be fixed by then but it turned out it wasnt tthe adnroids he knew but rahter dr. gero and his other lacky so he came back again to give them another warning at wchich point cell had shown up and devoured android 17 and 18 to become perfect cell, then they all took turns in the hyperbolic time chamber, he and vegeta went first so that when they came out goku and gohan could go in, when they came out they were all ascended sayins.. all four of them

the Darkone
What the f**k? they just don't admit that dbz characters are faster and stronger than any comic characters

MArvel beings/ Dc will kill DBZ universe in sec. These mofo can't survive in space, DR. Straneg sends them to fight the mindless ones end of story, Spectre unleashed the wrath of god on their sorry ass. Please stop you are making a fool out of yourself.

thesilverspider
Manjaro sorry but no Trunks was not SSJ2 when he was fighting cell he was USSJ.Something else to think about if Trunks was really SSJ2 would he have gotten his ass handed to him by one cell JR.Gohan turned SSJ2 and he beat each cell jr with a punch each.

the Darkone
Fututre Trunks never gone SS2 in the cell saga it was only gohan. The highest form trunks every reached was ultra saya-jin and he was still getting his ass kicked. SS2 Gohan owns perfect cell. BTW Silver Surfer wins by a landslide.

manjaro
nnoooo you're all wrong!! WRONG I SAY! *shakes fist angirly* mad mad mad they were all SS2. when vegeta said he was an ascended Sayin thats what he meant...SS2 in fact it wasnt until the end of the Buu saga when goku said that he's been working on something he calls SS3 that an OFFICIAL number was put to it...

if you remember just after the freiza saga trunks showed up out of his time machine and turned SS(which would be SS1) and killed freiza, and his dad....and told them to prepare for a year......then vegeta was furiously jealous that goku and some other guy become SS b4 he did he left off planet to pursue it until he did.. then he showed back up just in time to fight dr. gero and that other android.. as a SS...then when the other androids came they kicked everybody's ass then cell showed up and took them off everybody's hands by consuming them... at that point trunks and vegeta(who were already SS1) went into the hyperbolic time chamber and trained for a year and came back out....and when everyone was marveling over thier new power levels thats when vegeta officially referred to both of them as "Ascended Sayains" ascended meaning a step above what they were b4........

NOT ONLY THAT remember vegata and trunks actually took turns fighting perfect cell and vegeta got his ass beat first and during it he was all like how could this be possible im an "ascended sayin" i remeber that term quite vivdly ASCENDED SAYAIN (forgive the spelling) tat is what is implied as SS2. gohan is a different story cuz even when he was a kid he always have had hidden powers, and untapped potential so him being stupidly more powerful than the rest of them is no surprise to me

grey fox
Highest current power levels

Goku- Super saiyan four

Vegeta - Super saiyan two (the chip thing was a load of bullshit )

Gohan - Mystic

Future Trunks - Ultra super saiyan/Ascended saiyan two (Or super saiyan level 2)

Trunks - Super saiyan

Goten - Super saiyan

Gotenks - Super saiyan three

Piccolo - 'Super namek'

Brolly - Legendary Super saiyan (Ultra super saiyan with mystical enhancements which keep his speed on par with his muscle-mass)

Marcus4600
Surfers owns him because DBZ threads aren't supposed to be here!

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Surfers owns him because DBZ threads aren't supposed to be here!

I know , i'm just clarifying power levels to shut everyone up .

Black Adam
surfer turns him into a statue. Then shatters it and throws it into the sun

Surfer 10/10

Pepito
I'm not very well-versed in dbz knowledge but from what's on this thread and the couple of episodes I've seen, I wouldn't bother matching any character from dbz against a comic book character, seeing as how they apparently wipe out planets constantly.

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
surfer turns him into a statue. Then shatters it and throws it into the sun

Surfer 10/10

Nice .

I'd say he would just reduce cell to energy before absorbing him , he did it to a tea-set and a few of alica's statues easily when he first appeared.

grey fox
Originally posted by Pepito
I'm not very well-versed in dbz knowledge but from what's on this thread and the couple of episodes I've seen, I wouldn't bother matching any character from dbz against a comic book character, seeing as how they apparently wipe out planets constantly.

Pure power isn't everything . Superman can break planets apart by himself , expose him to a dump truck of K-nite and and a ten year old could kick his ass

Femi32
Originally posted by grey fox
Pure power isn't everything . Superman can break planets apart by himself , expose him to a dump truck of K-nite and and a ten year old could kick his ass

Not true. Lex had armor from Apocalypse with kryptonite that was designed to take down Superman and Supergirl and still got his ass kicked by both.

Pepito
Originally posted by grey fox

Does Cell have any kryptonite style weaknesses - as far as I can see, in a fight against Silver Surfer a whole lot of power is what you need. Silver Surfer can't just absorb a system destroying blast

Black Adam
Surfer wins end of discussion.

Before this is closed.

THIS TOPIC IS NOW ABOUT DONUTS!!!

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/6028/673ff3f3e6e9cba8d25109a5969390.gif

Marcus4600
I like Krispy Creme!

Rewmac
How can Surfer win if he cannot hit Cell???? Teleportation is good thing big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Black Adam
Originally posted by Rewmac
How can Surfer win if he cannot hit Cell???? Teleportation is good thing big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Cell is turned into a statue long before he ever does that.

Now back on topic.

i like jelly filled and glazed donuts.

I have actually never tried a Krispy Creme

Mider
how is surfer going to hit him with his speed, and how do you know that that works on him, ever see when majin buu tried to do that to evil buu he diverted the beam back since cell is 10 thousand times stronger then surfer he would do it also and turn surfer into a statue instead.

Creshosk
DBZ characters aren't as powerful as people think. Moving faster than the speed of light would allow a person to move faster than the other could think.

Sorry, but false bravado means very little to the actual fight. Cell has not proven to be as powerful as he claimed to be.

And by the time buu came about the main characters were even more powerful. Cell and freiza were like nothing to them.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Creshosk
DBZ characters aren't as powerful as people think. Moving faster than the speed of light would allow a person to move faster than the other could think.

Sorry, but false bravado means very little to the actual fight. Cell has not proven to be as powerful as he claimed to be.

And by the time buu came about the main characters were even more powerful. Cell and freiza were like nothing to them.
Pretty much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.