KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Perfect Cell vs. Silver Surfer

Perfect Cell vs. Silver Surfer
Started by: GODSCRIBE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Perfect Cell vs. Silver Surfer

Perfect Cell (Super Perfect form)

vs.

Silver Surfer

His powers are clearly defined so I hope this can stay open.

And they are

Bukuu Jutsu : The ability to fly, taken from all of the samples.
Genki Dama: The ability to gather ki from all living things into a massive energy ball. Taken from Goku. Cell never actually uses this ability, but states that he could use it if he wanted.
Freeza Beam : A laser-like projectile which travels very quickly. Also known as Death Beam/Finger Beam. Taken from Freeza.
Kamehameha : A powerful ki attack. Taken from Goku.
Sai sei : The Namekian ability to regenerate damage to the body.
Shunkan Ido : The ability to instantly teleport virtually anywhere. Taken from Goku, but only after his self destruction.
Taiyoken : An extremely bright light which can blind opponents in near proximity. Taken from Goku.
Psychokinesis: Cell can lift large objects into the air with his mind. Likely taken from Freeza.
Zanzoken : The ability to move extremely fast over short distances, leaving an image behind. Taken from Goku

Cell has the Saiyans' ability to become more powerful after recovering from severe injuries. He also has Freeza's abilities to survive in any environment (including space), the most terrible of wounds, and change his form (demonstrated when he reverted to an egg form and potentially by his evolving body).

(non canon) Cell uses several additional techniques, including Freeza's Kienzan, Tien's Shishin No Ken and Vegeta's Galick Gun. The Cell Juniors are also shown using Piccolo's Makankosappo, Kuririn's Kienzan, and Tien's Kikoho.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 11:47 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perfect Cell

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 12:10 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Surfer.

He can do nearly everything Cell can do to a greater degree. I'm betting that after a bit of fisticuffs, Surfer could devolve Cell out of his perfect Form.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:34 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Surfer.

He can do nearly everything Cell can do to a greater degree. I'm betting that after a bit of fisticuffs, Surfer could devolve Cell out of his perfect Form.

marvel is nothing compared to dbz cell has superspeed far beyond superman and his strength is beyond supes cell can destroy planets without any effort so he wins

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:38 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

The only way Cell might win is if he swallows SS with that crazy tail..........................otherwise SS just turns him to stone or matter manipulates him to something useless and chucks him into the sun

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:42 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
marvel is nothing compared to dbz cell has superspeed far beyond superman and his strength is beyond supes cell can destroy planets without any effort so he wins

Not this again................ sad

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:46 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Wrong, the fastest form of movement is all of DBZ is Goku's "Instant Transmition", which he described to Trunks as traveling light speed, during the Trunks Saga, right after he landed back on Earth after the exploits on Namek. This remains the fastest mode of travel all through DBZ.
Superman moves MUCH faster than that. 10x and up, to be more precise.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:47 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Juntai
Wrong, the fastest form of movement is all of DBZ is Goku's "Instant Transmition", which he described to Trunks as traveling light speed, during the Trunks Saga, right after he landed back on Earth after the exploits on Namek. This remains the fastest mode of travel all through DBZ.
Superman moves MUCH faster than that. 10x and up, to be more precise.

Well Baby Buu seems quite faster than that. I wouldnt limit it to just lgihtspeed. Buu went to every planet blowing it up while looking for Goku and Vegeta. He did that to about 5 planets within the span of 6 seconds or so i think. Then he went to heaven and was about to destroy it, but felt the energies of the 2 on the so called "indestructable planet" and was there instantly. Im not sure if he was using the instant transmission, but whatever he did, it was sure faster than lightspeed snd Gokus instant transmission. Just my 2 cents.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Last edited by jrodslam on Mar 21st, 2006 at 04:57 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:53 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by jrodslam
Well Baby Buu seems quite faster than that. I wouldnt limit it to just lgihtspeed. Buu went to every planet blowing it up while looking for Goku and Vegeta. He did that to about 5 planets within the span of 6 seconds or so i think. Then he went to heaven and was about to destroy it, but felt the energies of the 2 on the so called "indestructable planet" and was there instantly. Im not sure if he was using the instant transmission, but whatever he did, it was sure faster than lightspeed snd Gogus instant transmission. Just my 2 cents.

I think he was opening worm holes........... smile

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:56 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Well Baby Buu seems quite faster than that. I wouldnt limit it to just lgihtspeed. Buu went to every planet blowing it up while looking for Goku and Vegeta. He did that to about 5 planets within the span of 6 seconds or so i think. Then he went to heaven and was about to destroy it, but felt the energies of the 2 on the so called "indestructable planet" and was there instantly. Im not sure if he was using the instant transmission, but whatever he did, it was sure faster than lightspeed snd Gogus instant transmission. Just my 2 cents.
That's all artist interpretation. They're obviously not going to have him flying at lightspeed for the 150 million years it would take to travel between galaxies. Goku described instant transmition as lightspeed, yet he was doing similar feats with it. Teleporting all the way to the Kai in Heaven instantly.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:56 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by thesilverspider
I think he was opening worm holes........... smile

I dont know about that. To me it looked like he was clearly moving so fast that it appoeared to be like teleporting.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:59 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

That's all artist interpretation. They're obviously not going to have him flying at lightspeed for the 150 million years it would take to travel between galaxies. Goku described instant transmition as lightspeed, yet he was doing similar feats with it. Teleporting all the way to the Kai in Heaven instantly.

I still think Baby Buu is faster.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:59 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

It doesn't matter SS matter manipulation just wreck Cell...........or SS goes back in time before Cell absorbs all the other powers and whacks him thensmile

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:00 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

That's all artist interpretation. They're obviously not going to have him flying at lightspeed for the 150 million years it would take to travel between galaxies.

Can't the same be said about comics............ confused

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:00 PM
Mr.Biscuits

I dont know about that. To me it looked like he was clearly moving so fast that it appoeared to be like teleporting.

Because at one point when he was in space he screamed and it seemed like he opened a worm hole then he went inside and arrived at heaven.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:03 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

LOL the real power of DBZ sitting there powering up while your opponent lets you reach unrivaled levels previoulsy then loses and is surprised because they didn't take action.........

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:04 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by soleran30
LOL the real power of DBZ sitting there powering up while your opponent lets you reach unrivaled levels previoulsy then loses and is surprised because they didn't take action.........
Also artist interpretation.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:17 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by thesilverspider
Can't the same be said about comics............ confused
Correct! But when when the facts are laid in place, such as Superman flying to Saturn in less than 4 minutes [roughly 15-20x lightspeed.] and Goku telling us his move is lightspeed. Both as stated.
wink

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:18 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ok , i used to be a really big DBZ fanboy. But cell gets his ass handed to him .

Surfer has him cornered in every area and then some .

Cell flies fast . Surfer can go light speed x5

Cell blows up a planet . Surfer converts ten planets into raw energy before absorbing it.

Wait , we have a place where cell is apparently better the surfer !!!

Cell looks really stupid . Surfer looks like a guy in speedo's covered in paint .

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:22 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Correct! But when when the facts are laid in place, such as Superman flying to Saturn in less than 4 minutes [roughly 15-20x lightspeed.] and Goku telling us his move is lightspeed. Both as stated.
wink

Goku travels to other galaxies in seconds with the I.T he's done it on numerous occasions.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:24 PM