Destroyer Armor vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
The Destroyer (enchanted by Asgardian magic)

vs.

Doomsday

the Darkone
Destroyer Armor kills skyfathers beings with ease, Doomsday will get his ass kick over and over again.

Mider
how does odin do against the destroyer?

GODSCRIBE
with ease?

Mider
since when, the destroyer got beaten by odin force, i think that since gog is above ganthet and since dd killed gog i think he will win.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
since when, the destroyer got beaten by odin force, i think that since gog is above ganthet and since dd killed gog i think he will win.

what????????

Mider
GOG who killed superman a million times is stronger then a skyfather and a skyfather is stronger then the destroyer and gog got killed by dd so i say dd wins

TheKahn
Been done
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=393047&highlight=Destroyer+vs+Doomsday

GODSCRIBE
skyfather is stronger then the destroyer

no, no they aren't. that's why they use it to battle the likes of the celestials. and it has layed waste to skyfathers before.

Ex11B
Destroyer wins

Marcus4600
Destroyer owns DD.

Mider
um yeah it is weaker then skyfathers cause thor beat it and he was a skyfather gog beats guys like ganthet and doomsday beat gog

Pepito
Destroyer is more powerful than Skyfathers and Gog. Destroyer could merely fly up high and disintegrate DD. This means that DD has no remains or importantly genes so he can't resurrect. Disintegration by Destroyer means that the matter is negated (I know impossible in realworld)

boriquaking55
The whole H/P series really twisted people's opinions on Gog's and DD's power levels. It was honestly just a lame attempt to make DD look better. Plus DC's and Marvel's versions of skyfather vary greatly in power.

Destroyer. Of course DD will always come back with his power of the lame plot device resurrection, but it wont matter. Losses are losses. Destroyer was designed to combat Celestials Nuf said

Pepito
DD can only resurrect if he has some genes intact.

Mider
yeah right thats why he lost to a celestial and thor you can say he is stronger then skyfathers all you want it doesnt change the fact he lost to one so please save it people, and gog is a skyfather even stronger then ganthet who would own king thor and dd killed him over and over dd wins cause his powers are designed to evolve to even a situation of a skyfather example when he killed a gairdian of the universe.

Marcus4600
^ Doesn't change the fact he can have his matter negated. Learn how to read. It helps! big grin

CaptainStoic
The Destroyer was said to have infinite strength, The Destroyer armor is stronger than Doomsdays flesh because it is made of the same material that Mjolnir is made out of, The Destroyer can crush Doomsday without any problems whether you're talking in terms of strength or durability. Also it varies in strength depending on who is in the armor. I posted a thread wondering if anyone thought Madison Jeffries from Alpha Flights mutant ability to control not only metal but silica (sand which was rock) could control the Destroyer armor completely, Marvel should make it a story line, so that The Destroyer can be a main stream character.
But not to get side tracked, Doomsday will lose.

Pepito
Destroyer without being fully empowered survived the fullpower blasts of the entire celestial host.

boriquaking55
Its pretty much accepted that Marvel's skyfathers are stronger than DC's , so the whole skyfather arguement regarding those Gogs in H/P has to be taking with a grain of salt.

Mider
yeah right of course they say that but i can always pull out the ares argument a Marvel god cant even beat hercules while ares almost destroyed the world under his own power not even WW could stop him sept by begging him not to and telling him if he did it would kill himself too so no MU's skyfathers are not stronger then the DC's Highfather is a skyfather is he not, he is a cosmic beast who can give darkseid trouble, darkseid is another cosmic skyfather, and if ares is so strong imagine how strong DC zues is, phantom stranger is a skyfather isnt he he even got out of the spectres spell.

CaptainStoic
So Mider you still never answered the question as to who you thought would win.

Mider
doomsday if he's at full power if he's not then no i guess not depending if he's strong enough to hurt doomsday i mean he has to become immune first if it doesnt kill him he can become evolved enough to hurt the armer even if it doesnt kill him he can evolve before dieing its that sometimes the power he's up against is to much for him to live and thus he dies taking a death to be evolved high enough to combat the thread like the energy being so yeah he can win.

Pepito
Mider doesn't debate, he just rants in a huge torrent of dubious comic references

Marcus4600
laughing lol1 laughing out loud laughing

Mider
whatever i do i know its better then your arguments all the time and if thats funny enough to make you laugh your head off why dont you go listen to some knock knock jokes marcus.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Pepito
Mider doesn't debate, he just rants in a huge torrent of dubious comic references

Ain't that the truth thumb up, Destroyer will kill doomsday plain and simple. Destroyer was created to fight the Celestails, yes it was destroyed not by one Celestail but the whole host it was out numbered. The Destroyer is more powerful than Doomsday, it will fight until the end of time, if it's control by loki, thor, odin it it will kill Doomsday with out any problem.

Asgardian Destroyer kills gods and skyfathers who are greater than Doomsday.

Mider
dark one your as bad as pepito and marcus at debating so give it a rest, your arguments are like one sentence long or marcus who tries to joke his way out of looking like a fool when he states a stupid argument did i mention he thought iron man can beat wonder women, lets not talk about some of your brillient arguments darkone there almost as bad, and pepito who was insulting you are you just upset cause your arguments are trash most of the time compared to mine?

Pepito
dark one your as bad as pepito and marcus at debating so give it a rest, your arguments are like one sentence long or marcus who tries to joke his way out of looking like a fool when he states a stupid argument did i mention he thought iron man can beat wonder women, lets not talk about some of your brillient arguments darkone there almost as bad, and pepito who was insulting you are you just upset cause your arguments are trash most of the time compared to mine?

Hooray, he used a comma. He's learning.

(You're arguments may be far better than mine but at least mine can be read)

the Darkone

Stop your damn b***hing, cry me a river.

outarddwarf
alright stop the arguments! now go to your rooms!

boriquaking55
Originally posted by outarddwarf
alright stop the arguments! now go to your rooms!

get off your high horse, u know Destroyer could take Juggernaut big grin stick out tongue

Mider
destroyer cant hurt juggernaut lol not even odin could, no i know of sept an examplar or whatever there called has been able to, anyway besides that doomsday probably shreads this thing to peaces using his skyfather busting powers yup skyfather busting powers lol or gog wars doomsday

the Darkone
destroyer cant hurt juggernaut lol not even odin could, no i know of sept an examplar or whatever there called has been able to, anyway besides that doomsday probably shreads this thing to peaces using his skyfather busting powers yup skyfather busting powers lol or gog wars doomsday

Still don't know what the hell you are talking about once again. Asgardian Destroyer is above skyfahters and other gods, Doomsday wouldn't stand a chance in hell of defeating it. Destroyer has unlimited strength, molecule conversion, cosmic, distergrating beam, manuiplate any form of energy etc. Destroyer will hurt doomsday very badly, unless doomsday becomes a cosmic diety he is f**king dead.

CaptainStoic
Mider I have a feeling that you are pro DC, and that's really cool, but facts are facts, this is what Marvel says about The Destroyer Armor; "The Destroyer is composed of an unknown metal of Asgardian origin and was enchanted by Odin so that its metal was harder even then adamantium or uru and was therefore almost totally indestructible."

Doomsday is soft and fleshy in comparison to Adamantium, and the Destroyer is said to be made of material that is even stronger than Adamantium... that's just the toppings, did you know that it was once 1000 ft tall? The reason that I say that is because imagine if a whole bunch of people sent their collective minds into it, it would then grow tall enough to stomp Doomsday flat, I have also noticed that whenever this thing gets into a fight, it has one goal and that is to eradicate it's opponent, it's strength is immeasurable. Let's analyze this fight scientifically; Doomsday is made of flesh ,blood, and bone... The Destroyer is made of some form of Indestructible mystical rock metal... The Destroyers very body is tougher making it stronger because lets face it a person may be able to lift something but we can only lift as much as our bones allow us to, another example: If you take 7 tons of solid titanium, put it on wheels, and sent it hurtling towards an elephant of the same weight, which will win?
I see the fight going like this, they both collide Doomsday punches the Destroyer and breaks his knuckles on a more durable substance than he is made of himself, the Destroyer punches Doomday knocking a hole right through his torso, Doomsday falls to the groung dying, and then the Destroyer uses his disintegration ray to destroy every molecule that he was made of, effectively stopping Doomday from ever coming back, or evolving into some new greater menace.

CaptainStoic
And the Destroyer would rip Juggernaut apart.

juggernaut66666
don't think so

Mider
oh gosh do you listen to ANYTHING HOW THE HELL IS THE DESTROYER ABOVE A SKYFATHER IF IT DIED BY THE HANDS OF ONE BRANIAC, and im not pro DC does that make you pro marvel just cause you think the destroyer wins, even the destroyer can be hurt by a skyfather and WAS HURT BY ONE AND TOTALLY OBLITORATED BY ONE AND NO IT CANT HURT JUGGERNAUT NOT EVEN GALACTUS COULD GEESH, doomsday beat a guy who could beat ganthet doomsday wins

grey fox
DD hasn't been affected by magic , let alone magic disintegration . He wont be coming back after having his molecules ripped apart. Ouch ....

Mider
how do you know that will happen it takes time to do that with the destroyer beam he wont just stand there

grey fox
....and what will doomsday do .

Destroyer floats their in mid air, hell maybe out of the earth's upper atmosphere but keeps it's target locked.

Doomsday stands their like a moron jumping up and down trying to reach the destroyer.

FHSHSHSHSHSHSHSSH

Disintegrated.

Mider
righttttt is the destroyers beam stronger then the imperiex beam i mean he did get revived after it.

Wally West
Doomsday gets his ass kicked.

Mider
what is it with you people and this marvel fanboyism if the guy is from marvel no one beats him give me a break

Marcus4600
^ Read through the thread again, Mider. A lot of people that replied to this are DC fans as well. Nobody is saying that Doomsday sucks. They're saying that Doomsday can't really do anything if the Destroyer is out of the thing's range, then disintegrates Doomsday.

GODSCRIBE

Mider is such a ****ing tool

grey fox
righttttt is the destroyers beam stronger then the imperiex beam i mean he did get revived after it.

Imperiex beam was a beam made from the energies with which he gained from destroying universes , it was (by the look of it) a heat beam , possibly a concussive beam . But then DD wasn't thrown back by the force ?

The destroyers disintegrater beam though is magical (which dd hasn't encountered yet , and by the way IC is going may never encounter at all . ) and it's a beam which 'disintergrates' (You should have noticed from the title)

Doomsday's 'evolution' works upon their being enough of him left to evolve from .

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by grey fox
(You should have noticed from the title)

Your expactations for him are high, to say the least.

grey fox
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Your expactations for him are high, to say the least.

Perhaps ? Maybe i should bold it out ?

GODSCRIBE
Perhaps ? Maybe i should bold it out ?

Is that the same thing as finding him a new brain?

grey fox
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Is that the same thing as finding him a new brain?

http://pages.slc.edu/~krader/animals/images/monkey%20brain1.jpg

GODSCRIBE
mider=

http://www.creativechocolatesofvt.com/images/hammer.jpg

grey fox
Ok let's stop the mider bashing now , it's getting a little out of hand....

Marcus4600
*Singing* If he only had a brain.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Marcus4600
*Singing* If he only had a brain.

Whistles song into subjects head...it resonates in his skull for all eternity. I wonder why? mad

GODSCRIBE
okay, i stop now.

Marcus4600
We're so mean.

Fanboy
They both keep fighting forever because they can not really hurt eachother.

Marcus4600
Well, I guess you wouldn't feel disintegration, can you? So, I guess that the Destroyer can't hurt Doomsday. Just turn him into a pile of nothing.

grey fox
Well, I guess you wouldn't feel disintegration, can you? So, I guess that the Destroyer can't hurt Doomsday. Just turn him into a pile of nothing.

Lol

TheKahn
Doomsday wins. Why? Because writers are idiots who are incapable of understanding the damn difference between evolved defenses to particular types of attacks and virtual indestructibility/immortality. mad

One them Doomsday actually has, the other is the result of piss-poor writing.

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
Doomsday wins. Why? Because writers are idiots who are incapable of understanding the damn difference between evolved defenses to particular types of attacks and virtual indestructibility/immortality. mad

One them Doomsday actually has, the other is the result of piss-poor writing.

Guess which kiddies ?

Get the answer right and you wont have to have thekhan beat you to death with a baguette.

Mider
why does doomsday win cause doomsday beat a guy who could own king thor and king thor beat the destroyer.

GODSCRIBE
why does doomsday win cause doomsday beat a guy who could own king thor and king thor beat the destroyer.

http://w6rec.com/duane/bmw/toolkit/tool1.jpg

CaptainStoic
Mider whats stronger bone or Adamantium?

Pepito
Mider, what's thicker: you or adamantium?

Marcus4600

Mider = http://www.dazzlingdolls.com/barbie/legends/tinman_96.jpg

If he only had a brain.

Mider
what part of king thor killed the destroyer dont you get through your heads

Pepito
What part of disintegration beam don't you get?

GODSCRIBE
lol......

Crease
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Mider whats stronger bone or Adamantium?

I doubt wolverine's claws could cut DD, supes, ww, or any of DC's top tier guys..i.e. their fesh and bone would in fact be harder than adamantium...just my opinion.

Destroyer wins if DD sits still long enough for him to use the disintergrator beam. I HATE the whole speedblitz argument with a passion, but DD normally moves too fast for an attack like that. Remember, the Destroyer has to build energy to use the disintergrator beam.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Crease
Destroyer wins if DD sits still long enough for him to use the disintergrator beam. I HATE the whole speedblitz argument with a passion, but DD normally moves too fast for an attack like that. Remember, the Destroyer has to build energy to use the disintergrator beam.

the Destroyer does move at around escape velocity. its not that slow.

CaptainStoic
First of all who said that Doomsday could beat the Odinforce? Did you know that Thor can attain giant height, and increase the level of his strength proportionately giving him the size, and power to just step on Doomsday, the same way that the Antimonitor stepped on Superman? What about Thors magic, he could imprison Doomsday in an eldritch enery field, or open up a dimensional doorway to part unknown, and Marvel has some pretty wretched places that he can be sent to (Asteroths stomping ground to name one) I know all about the Gog dudes and all of that good stuff, and where they used power to try and defeat Doomsday none of them used mysticism to just banish his bony ass. Doomsday is just physical, The Detrroyer is too, he's just made of stronger stuff, and has more abilities.

Crease
Correct...the Destroyer is quite fast. But it was previously stated in the thread that he needs to lower his visor and build up to fire the beam. I've also never seen him depicted in comics firing it quickly.

Marcus4600
He can widen the beam though. Also, he's made to track beings that can move quickly. I don't think he'd have a problem with tagging Doomsday.

CaptainStoic
And the Doomsday I know doesn't run he'd just sit there duking it out until the stronger of the two dropped, and my money's on the Destroyer dropping Doomsday, as he is made of stronger materials than DD, once this happens the visor drops, and it's a wrap.

Pepito
Correct...the Destroyer is quite fast. But it was previously stated in the thread that he needs to lower his visor and build up to fire the beam. I've also never seen him depicted in comics firing it quickly.

Destroyer's beam can destroy systems, he can move at multiples of lightspeed and Doomsday can't fly. All Destroyer has to do is fly upwards and destroy the world they fight on along with everything on it entirely through disinitegration

Marcus4600
It's not really much of a fight. More like a barbeque.

Mider
if the disintigrator beam is so great why didnt he just use it on king thor before getting his butt kicked oh brilliant people

TheKahn

Speedblitz wouldn't work on the Destroyer. Doomsday isn't strong enough to even dent the damn thing. And given the fact that it was built to combat cosmic beings, I don't think DD's speed will be more than it could handle.

"The Destroyer is composed of an unknown metal of Asgardian origin and was enchanted by Odin so that its metal was harder even then adamantium or uru and was therefore almost totally indestructible. "

And it has more abilites than the disintegrator beam:

"The Destroyer can project bolts of energy of many different kinds, including an unknown form of energy that could shatter any known substance, including uru, the Asgardian metal from which Thor's hammer was made. The Destroyer can project magnetic energy and flames which can reach solar levels of heat. The Destroyer can transmute and rearrange atoms and molecules so as to change one form of matter into another. It can alter the density of matter and convert solid matter to liquid or vice versa"

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/destroyer.htm

Pepito
Because the story required that Destroyer be beaten, King Thor is ridiculously powerful and Doomsday being above him is like saying Wolverine's above Lobo because he beathim in a crossover. There is also the possibility that because King Thor is like the new Odin, creator of Destroyer, he's immune to some of its powers due to an enchanment on Destroyer's armour

CaptainStoic
It can alter the density of matter and convert solid matter to liquid or vice versa"

Doomsday= Mashed potatoes!

spideycarnage
I doubt wolverine's claws could cut DD, supes, ww, or any of DC's top tier guys..i.e. their fesh and bone would in fact be harder than adamantium...just my opinion.

wolverine wont cut thu chatacters like dd, or supes, beacuse wolvie is weak.. is some one with thors strenght has addiamatium claws, he would be able to cut thru Doomsay easily, cause hes strong enuff.

spideycarnage
and thor did beat the desrtoyer cause loki animated the destroyer.. if some one like odin was controlling it, it would beat thor, and certainly it will beat Doomsday.

Crease
Originally posted by TheKahn
Speedblitz wouldn't work on the Destroyer. Doomsday isn't strong enough to even dent the damn thing. And given the fact that it was built to combat cosmic beings, I don't think DD's speed will be more than it could handle.

"The Destroyer is composed of an unknown metal of Asgardian origin and was enchanted by Odin so that its metal was harder even then adamantium or uru and was therefore almost totally indestructible. "

And it has more abilites than the disintegrator beam:

"The Destroyer can project bolts of energy of many different kinds, including an unknown form of energy that could shatter any known substance, including uru, the Asgardian metal from which Thor's hammer was made. The Destroyer can project magnetic energy and flames which can reach solar levels of heat. The Destroyer can transmute and rearrange atoms and molecules so as to change one form of matter into another. It can alter the density of matter and convert solid matter to liquid or vice versa"

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/destroyer.htm

Destroyer would win 7/10...However, evryone keeps making the point that he was created to battle cosmic guys. Yes, Odin created him to battle the Celestial in order to stop them from judging Earth. He animated it with his essence, plus that of all the other skyfathers on earth...and it still failed...miserably.

So, again Destroyer wins more often than not, but the whole "It was created to battle cosmics" argument is not a legitamate one.

grey fox
Destroyer would win 7/10...However, evryone keeps making the point that he was created to battle cosmic guys. Yes, Odin created him to battle the Celestial in order to stop them from judging Earth. He animated it with his essence, plus that of all the other skyfathers on earth...and it still failed...miserably.

So, again Destroyer wins more often than not, but the whole "It was created to battle cosmics" argument is not a legitamate one.

It doesn't matter whether it's legitimate or not , the Destroyer still has the powers , the speed and the necessary durability to take out doomsday with ease.

As Captainstoic said the destroyer could turn Doomsday into a plate of goddamn mashed potato. Or the disintegrater beam which can be widened to encompass the whole planet.

Mider
prove that this thing could hurt odin or any skyfather has it they say its suppose to hurt celestials war hulk was made for that too i know you all think thats bull though

grey fox
prove that this thing could hurt odin or any skyfather has it they say its suppose to hurt celestials war hulk was made for that too i know you all think thats bull though

No tool boy , war hulk was created for what his title states TO BE WAR

And heres the destroyer after laying a beat down on Thor.

http://www.leaderslair.com/lightningcrashes/thor2-001pic3.jpg

Mider
king thor or normal thor and who won the battle eventually?

grey fox
That is normal thor (the lack of kingly garb is kinda obvious) and it's also him taking a curbstomping.

GODSCRIBE
No tool boy

laughing I've given him a new name.

Tony Stark
Because the story required that Destroyer be beaten, King Thor is ridiculously powerful and Doomsday being above him is like saying Wolverine's above Lobo because he beathim in a crossover. There is also the possibility that because King Thor is like the new Odin, creator of Destroyer, he's immune to some of its powers due to an enchanment on Destroyer's armour

confused

eek!

laughing

Doomsday>King THOR

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

NOT

Sixth_Winged

it's true..but keep in mind him and the uni-mind along with a bunch of distraction(the pantheons) were up against the entire 4th host.

http://hometown.aol.com.au/BLutwyche/CelestialsGrims50.jpg

grey fox
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
it's true..but keep in mind him and the uni-mind along with a bunch of distraction(the pantheons) were up against the entire 4th host.

Yeah , thats a helluva lot of celestial power there.

Sixth_Winged
CELESTIALS ASSEMBLE!!! yes

spideycarnage

cool scan cool
kinda feel bad for the destroyer sad

grey fox
CELESTIALS ASSEMBLE!!! yes

Lol

Originally posted by spideycarnage
cool scan cool
kinda feel bad for the destroyer sad

Yeah , he got a serious stomping from all of them . Not pretty .....

spideycarnage
Lol

Yeah , he got a serious stomping from all of them . Not pretty .....

the Destroyer kinda looks scared lol

grey fox
Originally posted by spideycarnage
the Destroyer kinda looks scared lol

Wouldn't you ?

spideycarnage
hmm most certainly fear

Mider
to bad that version of destroyer aint the one we're using in this battle cause then he'd win im sure but he wont win against a skyfather beating doomsday since he got beaten by one.

CaptainStoic
Mider you're beating a dead dog, The Destroyer will break Doomsday down, the very nature that this topic on whether or not the two were a good fight is simply ridiculous, they are on two different levels, Thor has only beaten Destroyer by guile or sheer willpower, blow for blow without any tricks or magic to aid him would have ended up with Thor in a coffin. The Destroyer is not an entity it is a cursed suit of armor. The Destroyer can have variable power levels, it just depends on who's spirit or spirits inhabit it, as I pointed out earlier, The Armor could turn Doomsdays bone structure to glass, or any given fragile material, the very fact of King Thor inhabiting the construct just digs the hole that Doomsday would be in, if faced by this thing even deeper. King Thor with that armor on would run through Gog like a butcher knife through paper. When Thor took over the suit completely he was methodical, meaning he had full control over all of the functions of the suit. This isn't a stalemate, or 7/10 it's absolute. King Thor in that suit would crush him 10/10 times. So to answer your Question yes in the suit King Thor would beat himself if he did not have on the suit... he would beat any Skyfather in this suit, because he would not only posses the Odin force, but he would possess the Armor as well.

the Darkone
Mider you're beating a dead dog, The Destroyer will break Doomsday down, the very nature that this topic on whether or not the two were a good fight is simply ridiculous, they are on two different levels, Thor has only beaten Destroyer by guile or sheer willpower, blow for blow without any tricks or magic to aid him would have ended up with Thor in a coffin. The Destroyer is not an entity it is a cursed suit of armor. The Destroyer can have variable power levels, it just depends on who's spirit or spirits inhabit it, as I pointed out earlier, The Armor could turn Doomsdays bone structure to glass, or any given fragile material, the very fact of King Thor inhabiting the construct just digs the hole that Doomsday would be in, if faced by this thing even deeper. King Thor with that armor on would run through Gog like a butcher knife through paper. When Thor took over the suit completely he was methodical, meaning he had full control over all of the functions of the suit. This isn't a stalemate, or 7/10 it's absolute. King Thor in that suit would crush him 10/10 times. So to answer your Question yes in the suit King Thor would beat himself if he did not have on the suit... he would beat any Skyfather in this suit, because he would not only posses the Odin force, but he would possess the Armor as well.

thumb up exactly.

Marcus4600
It can alter the density of matter and convert solid matter to liquid or vice versa"

Doomsday= Mashed potatoes!

http://www.winterjade.com/delectation/archives/delectation/072904.01.jpg

big grin

Sixth_Winged
drooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodroolio
yuuummmm...mash potatoes and steak.

I don't think that's helping to get the "the feel of battle" going marcus. wink

Marcus4600
So, Mider just told me that Slade can take Iron Man. Am I the only one that's seeing a pattern of anti-Marvel going with this guy?

grey fox
So, Mider just told me that Slade can take Iron Man. Am I the only one that's seeing a pattern of anti-Marvel going with this guy?

'Slade can take god'

*Slaps mider*

Fuggin idiot....

Sixth_Winged
Slade can take Ironman? WTH... well he can, but that would be possible if he still had his friggin staff along with tons of one-side prep and an inferior version of the ironman armor....like the original tinman version

grey fox
Slade can take iron man? WTH... well he can, but that would be possible if he still had his friggin staff along with tons of one-side prep and an inferior version of the iron man armor....like the original tinman version

Thats true, with a lot of prep I could take down iron man.

But i bet miders gonna say something like ' reflexesblahblahblahSuper Grenadesblahblah blah Helicopter blow upblahblahblah. Until Marcus or i crush him into dust.

Marcus4600
There's one problem with Slade trying to take Iron Man, even if he had prep. Iron Man can just use his magnetic fields and steal his weapons.

grey fox
There's one problem with Slade trying to take Iron Man, even if he had prep. Iron Man can just use his magnetic fields and steal his weapons.

Of course , not only the fact that he (Ironman) is faster then Slade (Instantaneous reflexes only really count in dodging and close combat) and he (slade) is no where NEAR durable enough to take a few hundred repulsor blasts.

Marcus4600
Healing factors don't really help when you're being bombarded by death from above.

grey fox
Healing factors don't really help when you're being bombarded by death from above.

*Cue ride of the Valkyries*

Marcus4600
or Die Mother F*ckers by Geto boys.

grey fox
or Die Mother F*ckers by Geto boys.

Is that rap ?

Marcus4600
Yeah, but it works so well when someone is getting pummeled. YTMND uses it all the time. Here's an example:

http://supermongul.ytmnd.com/

grey fox
Hmmm i hate rap but i'll give it a try when i get home. The comps i'm currently on suck major noogies.

Marcus4600
ah. That stinks. YTMND has some funny stuff though.

grey fox
ah. That stinks. YTMND has some funny stuff though.

I know , you use it frequently . YOUR POWERS SUCK as the aquaman one does say big grin

Marcus4600
big grin

Marcus4600
"My ability to talk with fish is of no help, Wonder Woman."

Greatest. Line. Ever. big grin

GODSCRIBE
hahaha^

Mider
you and marcus have never crushed me into anything what color is the sky in your world grey fox?

Mindship
Doomsday + enchanted suit of indestructible armor + energy powers = Destroyer

Mider
finally someone gets it better then most of you ^

spideycarnage
ANY THING +enchanted suit of indestructible armor + energy powers = Destroyer

spideycarnage
if i had a enchanted suit of indestructible armor + energy powers u can call me the destroyer.

the Darkone
Destroyer>>> Doomsday

grey fox
Originally posted by the Darkone
Destroyer>>> Doomsday

Bassically

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.