KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Destroyer Armor vs. Doomsday

Destroyer Armor vs. Doomsday
Started by: GODSCRIBE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Shocked Destroyer Armor vs. Doomsday

The Destroyer (enchanted by Asgardian magic)

vs.

Doomsday

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:21 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Destroyer Armor kills skyfathers beings with ease, Doomsday will get his ass kick over and over again.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:22 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

how does odin do against the destroyer?

Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

with ease?

Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

since when, the destroyer got beaten by odin force, i think that since gog is above ganthet and since dd killed gog i think he will win.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:26 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider
since when, the destroyer got beaten by odin force, i think that since gog is above ganthet and since dd killed gog i think he will win.

what????????

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:28 PM
Mider

GOG who killed superman a million times is stronger then a skyfather and a skyfather is stronger then the destroyer and gog got killed by dd so i say dd wins

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:36 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:37 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider
skyfather is stronger then the destroyer

no, no they aren't. that's why they use it to battle the likes of the celestials. and it has layed waste to skyfathers before.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:38 PM
Hancock1

Destroyer wins

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 11:46 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Destroyer owns DD.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 11:49 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

um yeah it is weaker then skyfathers cause thor beat it and he was a skyfather gog beats guys like ganthet and doomsday beat gog

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:22 AM
Pepito

Destroyer is more powerful than Skyfathers and Gog. Destroyer could merely fly up high and disintegrate DD. This means that DD has no remains or importantly genes so he can't resurrect. Disintegration by Destroyer means that the matter is negated (I know impossible in realworld)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:28 AM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

The whole H/P series really twisted people's opinions on Gog's and DD's power levels. It was honestly just a lame attempt to make DD look better. Plus DC's and Marvel's versions of skyfather vary greatly in power.

Destroyer. Of course DD will always come back with his power of the lame plot device resurrection, but it wont matter. Losses are losses. Destroyer was designed to combat Celestials Nuf said

Last edited by boriquaking55 on Mar 22nd, 2006 at 12:31 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:28 AM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

DD can only resurrect if he has some genes intact.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:33 AM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

yeah right thats why he lost to a celestial and thor you can say he is stronger then skyfathers all you want it doesnt change the fact he lost to one so please save it people, and gog is a skyfather even stronger then ganthet who would own king thor and dd killed him over and over dd wins cause his powers are designed to evolve to even a situation of a skyfather example when he killed a gairdian of the universe.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:34 AM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Doesn't change the fact he can have his matter negated. Learn how to read. It helps! big grin

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:37 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The Destroyer was said to have infinite strength, The Destroyer armor is stronger than Doomsdays flesh because it is made of the same material that Mjolnir is made out of, The Destroyer can crush Doomsday without any problems whether you're talking in terms of strength or durability. Also it varies in strength depending on who is in the armor. I posted a thread wondering if anyone thought Madison Jeffries from Alpha Flights mutant ability to control not only metal but silica (sand which was rock) could control the Destroyer armor completely, Marvel should make it a story line, so that The Destroyer can be a main stream character.
But not to get side tracked, Doomsday will lose.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:41 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

Destroyer without being fully empowered survived the fullpower blasts of the entire celestial host.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:41 AM
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Its pretty much accepted that Marvel's skyfathers are stronger than DC's , so the whole skyfather arguement regarding those Gogs in H/P has to be taking with a grain of salt.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:43 AM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote