ODIN vs. TYRANT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
FULL POWERED TYRANT VS. ODIN IN HIS PRIME.............

meep-meep
.....Odin but I think he'd be in the Asgardian emergency room for some time...

Osiris Saa
Odin definately. I think it would be a long drawn out fight, but Odin will come out in the end.

spideycarnage
thanos stailmated tyrant, odin would do better that

spideycarnage
but if its tyrant that faught galactus, he;ll get owned

Darth_Erebus
The thread starter said Full Powered Tyrant. This version of Tyrant can go up against a normal powered Galactus and hold his own. It might as well be a Celestial. Odin has no chance. Depowered Tyrant vs Odin would be a good matchup.

Xplosive
Tyrant of course.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
The thread starter said Full Powered Tyrant. This version of Tyrant can go up against a normal powered Galactus and hold his own. It might as well be a Celestial. Odin has no chance. Depowered Tyrant vs Odin would be a good matchup. the thread starter also said odin in his prime.

Crease
Tyrant 6/10

King KAM
Odin dies.....

spideycarnage
Originally posted by King KAM
Odin dies.....
sad

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
the thread starter also said odin in his prime.

Doesn't matter. Even if Odin was animating the Destroyer a Full Powered Tyrant would own him.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Doesn't matter. Even if Odin was animating the Destroyer a Full Powered Tyrant would own him.

Actually, I think that would a good fight. The armor was created to battle Celestials, after all. Wasn't quite that strong, but it certainly helps and is close.

But yeah, FP Tyrant wins this particular fight.

Horrificus
Yeah, Tyrant is probably on the next level of power above Odin. If it is a straight battle, Tyrant would win.

Darth Kal-El
I concur. Tyrant takes this match.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
FULL POWERED TYRANT VS. ODIN IN HIS PRIME.............

This is silly. Odin is and always has been portrayed as far more powerful as long as he is properly rested.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by aliveinboston
This is silly. Odin is and always has been portrayed as far more powerful as long as he is properly rested.

Not in the last 30 years. When Marvel first began beings such as Odin were portrayed as the be all and end all and then when they introduced the cosmics they were quite rightly demoted.

Odin is a skyfather. At full power as stated in bios he is on a level with the likes of the Watchers, he is below the likes of the cube beings (who are regarded as minor omnipotents) who themselves are below the likes of the Stranger, In-betweener, Galactus and the Celestials.

A full powered Tyrant was on par with Galactus. He would annihilate Odin 10/10.

A normal powered Tyrant would lose against Odin.

Big Sexy
Tyrant!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.