KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ODIN vs. TYRANT

ODIN vs. TYRANT
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

ODIN vs. TYRANT

FULL POWERED TYRANT VS. ODIN IN HIS PRIME.............

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:18 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

.....Odin but I think he'd be in the Asgardian emergency room for some time...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:33 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Osiris Saa

Odin definately. I think it would be a long drawn out fight, but Odin will come out in the end.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:37 AM
Osiris Saa is currently offline Click here to Send Osiris Saa a Private Message Find more posts by Osiris Saa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

thanos stailmated tyrant, odin would do better that

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 06:20 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

but if its tyrant that faught galactus, he;ll get owned

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 06:20 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

The thread starter said Full Powered Tyrant. This version of Tyrant can go up against a normal powered Galactus and hold his own. It might as well be a Celestial. Odin has no chance. Depowered Tyrant vs Odin would be a good matchup.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 01:04 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyrant of course.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 03:33 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
The thread starter said Full Powered Tyrant. This version of Tyrant can go up against a normal powered Galactus and hold his own. It might as well be a Celestial. Odin has no chance. Depowered Tyrant vs Odin would be a good matchup.
the thread starter also said odin in his prime.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:56 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Tyrant 6/10

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:00 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Odin dies.....

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:10 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by King KAM
Odin dies.....

sad

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:11 PM
Darth_Erebus
The End

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
the thread starter also said odin in his prime.

Doesn't matter. Even if Odin was animating the Destroyer a Full Powered Tyrant would own him.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 08:55 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Doesn't matter. Even if Odin was animating the Destroyer a Full Powered Tyrant would own him.

Actually, I think that would a good fight. The armor was created to battle Celestials, after all. Wasn't quite that strong, but it certainly helps and is close.

But yeah, FP Tyrant wins this particular fight.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:42 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Yeah, Tyrant is probably on the next level of power above Odin. If it is a straight battle, Tyrant would win.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 04:05 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

I concur. Tyrant takes this match.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 04:18 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aliveinboston

Re: ODIN vs. TYRANT

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
FULL POWERED TYRANT VS. ODIN IN HIS PRIME.............

This is silly. Odin is and always has been portrayed as far more powerful as long as he is properly rested.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 06:17 AM
aliveinboston is currently offline Click here to Send aliveinboston a Private Message Find more posts by aliveinboston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Re: Re: ODIN vs. TYRANT

Originally posted by aliveinboston
This is silly. Odin is and always has been portrayed as far more powerful as long as he is properly rested.

Not in the last 30 years. When Marvel first began beings such as Odin were portrayed as the be all and end all and then when they introduced the cosmics they were quite rightly demoted.

Odin is a skyfather. At full power as stated in bios he is on a level with the likes of the Watchers, he is below the likes of the cube beings (who are regarded as minor omnipotents) who themselves are below the likes of the Stranger, In-betweener, Galactus and the Celestials.

A full powered Tyrant was on par with Galactus. He would annihilate Odin 10/10.

A normal powered Tyrant would lose against Odin.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 12:33 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Tyrant!

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 09:47 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote