Any comic character..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
who would u be??

idunno, i think it would be tough for me to come up with a definite answer...cuz i would really like to be batman, one cuz hes my fav comic character, and hes feared by every1 and thats just awesome and i could just go around grappling up buildings and jumping off em and gliding Happy Dance
but then again, theres superman and he can fly, ect. except, idunno i think that knowing thats like the biggest thrill in the world, and doing that everyday, that would get old, just flying around or going lightspeed through different dimensions in space droolio

that would be cool but i wouldnt want the biggest excitement in the world like that to actually grow as something thats boring from doing it all the time...n plus, if i was superman, i feel id have a much larger responsibility for the world and its needs, given all the powers he has and the things he could do

but, it would be cool as hell to be spiderman i think, that would probably be next on my list...

what do yall think???

braz
bump

Tshern
Is this just about getting powers of a character or should we also adapt their morals and values? If I should only pick powers I think Silver Surfer would be ranking high, but I wouldn't take anyone's morals or anything, I like my mind more than anyone else's.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Tshern
Is this just about getting powers of a character or should we also adapt their morals and values? If I should only pick powers I think Silver Surfer would be ranking high, but I wouldn't take anyone's morals or anything, I like my mind more than anyone else's.

To everyone else here: "Don't drop the soap."

Thanos_6383
agreed

Tshern
Har har.

braz
Originally posted by Tshern

u become the character, like for example, if i was to be batman, i would be bruce wayne himself, have the same tragedy of my parents being killed, but at the same time keep my own personality n my own standards about things....

Tshern
It makes this whole lot better. I'm not sure about Silver Surfer, but his skills are high up there. Imo it'd be smart to take versatile powers instead of mastering one or two abilities.

Sixth_Winged
IT would be awesome to become SS but i would prefer if the need for the surfboard to fly be dropped. The Kryptonian might be the best..

TheKahn
I'd rather be Dr. Strange. Unlimited PIS kicks ass... cool

braz
lmao sixth, i love that sig, shyt had me rollin laughing

batdude123
I agree with you braz. Batman is my favorite character (hence my name) and I would like to be him, at the same time I would kinda like to have Superman's abilities too.

braz
yea^ id probably rather be superman, i mean thats just awesome....but i would seldom do it, or only when its necessary to keep the thrill alive so it doesnt get old

batdude123
^ Yeah, I would hate for something that cool to get old. That would just suck!

Jabba the Hutt
I'd be SS. But honestly, why the **** is this in the VS Forum?

braz
dunno, i just figured that becuz that 1 dewd made one w/ nightwing, azrael, DD n the cap in here, y the hell not make one w/ all comic characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.