KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Any comic character..

Any comic character..
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Any comic character..

who would u be??

idunno, i think it would be tough for me to come up with a definite answer...cuz i would really like to be batman, one cuz hes my fav comic character, and hes feared by every1 and thats just awesome and i could just go around grappling up buildings and jumping off em and gliding Happy Dance
but then again, theres superman and he can fly, ect. except, idunno i think that knowing thats like the biggest thrill in the world, and doing that everyday, that would get old, just flying around or going lightspeed through different dimensions in space

that would be cool but i wouldnt want the biggest excitement in the world like that to actually grow as something thats boring from doing it all the time...n plus, if i was superman, i feel id have a much larger responsibility for the world and its needs, given all the powers he has and the things he could do

but, it would be cool as hell to be spiderman i think, that would probably be next on my list...

what do yall think???

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 07:23 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bump

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:10 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Is this just about getting powers of a character or should we also adapt their morals and values? If I should only pick powers I think Silver Surfer would be ranking high, but I wouldn't take anyone's morals or anything, I like my mind more than anyone else's.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:16 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tshern
Is this just about getting powers of a character or should we also adapt their morals and values? If I should only pick powers I think Silver Surfer would be ranking high, but I wouldn't take anyone's morals or anything, I like my mind more than anyone else's.

To everyone else here: "Don't drop the soap."

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:22 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

agreed

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:33 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Har har.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:45 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tshern

u become the character, like for example, if i was to be batman, i would be bruce wayne himself, have the same tragedy of my parents being killed, but at the same time keep my own personality n my own standards about things....

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 09:03 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

It makes this whole lot better. I'm not sure about Silver Surfer, but his skills are high up there. Imo it'd be smart to take versatile powers instead of mastering one or two abilities.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 09:07 PM
Sixth_Winged

IT would be awesome to become SS but i would prefer if the need for the surfboard to fly be dropped. The Kryptonian might be the best..

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:14 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I'd rather be Dr. Strange. Unlimited PIS kicks ass... cool

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:22 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

lmao sixth, i love that sig, shyt had me rollin laughing

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:28 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I agree with you braz. Batman is my favorite character (hence my name) and I would like to be him, at the same time I would kinda like to have Superman's abilities too.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:31 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

yea^ id probably rather be superman, i mean thats just awesome....but i would seldom do it, or only when its necessary to keep the thrill alive so it doesnt get old

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:35 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

^ Yeah, I would hate for something that cool to get old. That would just suck!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:43 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

I'd be SS. But honestly, why the **** is this in the VS Forum?

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:02 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

dunno, i just figured that becuz that 1 dewd made one w/ nightwing, azrael, DD n the cap in here, y the hell not make one w/ all comic characters

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:07 AM