Morg vs Juggernaut (Classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Morg with the Power Cosmic, and The Waters of Life vs Juggernaut (Classic) who will win... keep in mind Morg beat up on every Herald that Galactus embued, with the Power Cosmic... At that time.

Horrificus
After Morg realizes that an energy attack won't get through to Juggs, he will close in, and try to get physical.
At this point, either Juggs will kill him quick, or the fight will last a long time, resulting in a destroyed earth, and a floating Juggernaut.
Once they are floating in space, Juggs is out of his element, and it is there that Morg will be able to be in his own element, and find a way to beat Juggs.

CaptainStoic
Are you sure... I want you to keep in mind that I am impartial to this fight... but a guy that could kick around all of the Heralds of Galactus, and even kill Nova one of Galactus' middle to high tier Heralds? He also nearly killed Terrax... so my question is, are you sure that juggernaut could go the distance with this type of power? I have to add that he also demonstrated that he was well over class 100 just by looking at his feats alone... taking also into account that the Heralds can increase their power using the power cosmic.

juggernaut66666
wll juggernaut KO'd THE STRANGER WITH 1 HIT

Deicide
Morg would rip off ol Jugg's helmet and sh*t in it.....lol. then throw him into the sun. ahyuk....

CaptainStoic
Wow, that was pretty graphic!

CaptainStoic
Honestly though, I think that Juggernaut would be in big boo-boo. Morg is strong enough to knock him into outer space, or pick him up from behind, and drag him there, once this happens, it's lights out.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Didn't he only knock him down? Do you have a picture of him unconcious?

KillAll
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

he knocked him down... not out.

guy222
Morg w/WOL

quanchi112
Morg wins this he was a monster.

Photon009
Morg would win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Morg wins. He'd just overwhelm the enchantment cytorrak has on juggs. People act as if the enchatment is just like infinite.

Photon009
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Morg wins. He'd just overwhelm the enchantment cytorrak has on juggs. People act as if the enchatment is just like infinite.

I agree that Morg wins, but he aint overcoming the enchantment. Morg is just alot more versatile, and actually enjoys killing. He'd have no problem knocking off Cain's helmet, and ****ing up his brain with any sort of attack, or he could just destroy the planet, winning by default since Juggy cant fly or walk in space. Basically, almost the same situation as Firelord's battle with Juggernaut would go.

golem370
This would be a a hell of a fight on one side you have a guy who is 6foot10 and 900lbs and on the other side you have a 6foot8 2,800lbs guy both well over class 100 strength and both have Godlike Stamina but Juggernaut has Totally Indestructible Durability which is higher then Morg's godlike durability. Morg is more expereinced fighter and faster. I would say stalemate. only because of Juggernaut's durability and Force field

janus77
Morg eventually overpowers the charm and destroys Cain.

golem370
Not likely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.