KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morg vs Juggernaut (Classic)

Morg vs Juggernaut who will win?
This poll is closed.
Juggernaut Wins 4 57.14%
Morg Wins 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Morg vs Juggernaut (Classic)
Started by: CaptainStoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Morg vs Juggernaut (Classic)

Morg with the Power Cosmic, and The Waters of Life vs Juggernaut (Classic) who will win... keep in mind Morg beat up on every Herald that Galactus embued, with the Power Cosmic... At that time.

Last edited by Stoic on Apr 5th, 2006 at 01:08 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:02 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

After Morg realizes that an energy attack won't get through to Juggs, he will close in, and try to get physical.
At this point, either Juggs will kill him quick, or the fight will last a long time, resulting in a destroyed earth, and a floating Juggernaut.
Once they are floating in space, Juggs is out of his element, and it is there that Morg will be able to be in his own element, and find a way to beat Juggs.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:37 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Are you sure... I want you to keep in mind that I am impartial to this fight... but a guy that could kick around all of the Heralds of Galactus, and even kill Nova one of Galactus' middle to high tier Heralds? He also nearly killed Terrax... so my question is, are you sure that juggernaut could go the distance with this type of power? I have to add that he also demonstrated that he was well over class 100 just by looking at his feats alone... taking also into account that the Heralds can increase their power using the power cosmic.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:01 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

wll juggernaut KO'd THE STRANGER WITH 1 HIT

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:04 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deicide
Custodian with schools

Morg would rip off ol Jugg's helmet and sh*t in it.....lol. then throw him into the sun. ahyuk....

Last edited by Deicide on Apr 5th, 2006 at 02:16 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:14 PM
Deicide is currently offline Click here to Send Deicide a Private Message Find more posts by Deicide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Wow, that was pretty graphic!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 06:32 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Honestly though, I think that Juggernaut would be in big boo-boo. Morg is strong enough to knock him into outer space, or pick him up from behind, and drag him there, once this happens, it's lights out.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 07:14 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Didn't he only knock him down? Do you have a picture of him unconcious?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 08:52 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

Originally posted by juggernaut66666

he knocked him down... not out.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 08:59 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Morg w/WOL

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 04:18 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Morg wins this he was a monster.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 05:45 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Morg would win.

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 05:49 AM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Morg wins. He'd just overwhelm the enchantment cytorrak has on juggs. People act as if the enchatment is just like infinite.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 06:19 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Morg wins. He'd just overwhelm the enchantment cytorrak has on juggs. People act as if the enchatment is just like infinite.

I agree that Morg wins, but he aint overcoming the enchantment. Morg is just alot more versatile, and actually enjoys killing. He'd have no problem knocking off Cain's helmet, and ****ing up his brain with any sort of attack, or he could just destroy the planet, winning by default since Juggy cant fly or walk in space. Basically, almost the same situation as Firelord's battle with Juggernaut would go.

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 06:28 AM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

This would be a a hell of a fight on one side you have a guy who is 6foot10 and 900lbs and on the other side you have a 6foot8 2,800lbs guy both well over class 100 strength and both have Godlike Stamina but Juggernaut has Totally Indestructible Durability which is higher then Morg's godlike durability. Morg is more expereinced fighter and faster. I would say stalemate. only because of Juggernaut's durability and Force field

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 02:11 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Morg eventually overpowers the charm and destroys Cain.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 03:15 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Not likely

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 05:30 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote