starting an rp. new char. welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beowulfx19
char- Beowulf
human form:
height: 5'8"
weight: 198 lbs.
build: built upper chest, back and shoulders
medium length black hair
gold eyes
black wolf ears and tail
wolf form:
120lbs.
black body, with a silver streak running up my back. comingup over my head coming down between the eyes and splitting at the base of the nose to go under each eye.
superhuman speed, sense of smell, sight, and hearing.
trained in eastern chinese style of sword fighting.

Setting:

crouched in an out cropping over looking a battle scene. ranks of soldiers clad in black and red armor are charging into a sea of soldiers already fighting agaisnt each other. blue and green soldiers. and red and black. all fighting in a massive plain. dead bodies, broken weapons and blood. covered the air. the smell of fear, anger death and blood. overwhelmed my sense of smell, making my nose burn. i began to look for others to see if we could make a difference in this battle. began to turn south searching for others of my kind. or anyone i that might accept me for who i am and be willing to join me in my cause. "runs off into the fading sunlight.

Storm
I' m just going to direct you to this link: Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.