Tyvokka vs. ESB Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Tyvokka, the Wookiee Jedi and trained of Plo Koon? Or ESB Vader, the Jedi killing machine? Tyvokka's got size over Vader, Vader (presumably) has had mor dueling experience. Tyvokka is 400 some years old so he has alot of knowledge about the Force and stuff. he also had a seat on the council.

If you havn't read the Stark Hyperspace War you won't really know about Tyvokka. If you've read the book, you know who Tyvokka is. Who wins?

Revolver Ocelot
IMO, this could go either way. Vader was a Dark Lord of the Sith and a reputed Jedi-slayer, whereas Tyvokka was (suprisingly) a very powerful Master.

I'll say Vader in a hell of a fight.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
IMO, this could go either way. Vader was a Dark Lord of the Sith and a reputed Jedi-slayer, whereas Tyvokka was (suprisingly) a very powerful Master.

I'll say Vader in a hell of a fight.

Why is it amazing that Tyvokka was a very powerful master? He was definately the strongest Jedi on Troiken, even better than Qui-Gon, who was a very powerful Jedi and in his prime rivaled Mace Windu. I'd say Tyvokka was second strongest jedi of that period, after only Yoda. I say he beats Vader in a tough fight.

Revolver Ocelot
He's a wookie... >_<

And Qui-Gon at this point really wasn't too impressive. He may have been on par with Mace (though this statement is questionable) but at this point he hadn't completed Vaapad yet, right?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
He's a wookie... >_<

And Qui-Gon at this point really wasn't too impressive. He may have been on par with Mace (though this statement is questionable) but at this point he hadn't completed Vaapad yet, right?

The Stark Hyperspace took place what? 12 years before TPM? Qui-Gon must have been just about in his prime then. Mace would only have been 28 years old, so. I don't know when he finished creating Vaapad, but I doubt he had yet. At this time he had just been appointed to the high council.

Jabba the Hutt
I'm going with Tyvokka. He was a master, with aroud 400 years of experience, he was also physically strong (wookiee) which could probably rival Vader's cyborgness. He was also probably a lot faster than Vader. Tyvokka wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.