KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Tyvokka vs. ESB Vader

ESB Vader vs. Tyvokka in the Cloud City Control Room
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Tyvokka pwns 2 25.00%
Tyvokka but he doesn't pwn 1 12.50%
Vader pwns 1 12.50%
Vader wins but he doesn't pwn 1 12.50%
Haven't read the Stark Hyperspace War but I plan to. 1 12.50%
Haven't read the Stark Hyperspace War and don't plan to 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tyvokka vs. ESB Vader
Started by: darthsith19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Tyvokka vs. ESB Vader

Tyvokka, the Wookiee Jedi and trained of Plo Koon? Or ESB Vader, the Jedi killing machine? Tyvokka's got size over Vader, Vader (presumably) has had mor dueling experience. Tyvokka is 400 some years old so he has alot of knowledge about the Force and stuff. he also had a seat on the council.

If you havn't read the Stark Hyperspace War you won't really know about Tyvokka. If you've read the book, you know who Tyvokka is. Who wins?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 02:20 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

IMO, this could go either way. Vader was a Dark Lord of the Sith and a reputed Jedi-slayer, whereas Tyvokka was (suprisingly) a very powerful Master.

I'll say Vader in a hell of a fight.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 02:27 AM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
IMO, this could go either way. Vader was a Dark Lord of the Sith and a reputed Jedi-slayer, whereas Tyvokka was (suprisingly) a very powerful Master.

I'll say Vader in a hell of a fight.

Why is it amazing that Tyvokka was a very powerful master? He was definately the strongest Jedi on Troiken, even better than Qui-Gon, who was a very powerful Jedi and in his prime rivaled Mace Windu. I'd say Tyvokka was second strongest jedi of that period, after only Yoda. I say he beats Vader in a tough fight.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 02:32 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

He's a wookie... >_<

And Qui-Gon at this point really wasn't too impressive. He may have been on par with Mace (though this statement is questionable) but at this point he hadn't completed Vaapad yet, right?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 02:37 AM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
He's a wookie... >_<

And Qui-Gon at this point really wasn't too impressive. He may have been on par with Mace (though this statement is questionable) but at this point he hadn't completed Vaapad yet, right?

The Stark Hyperspace took place what? 12 years before TPM? Qui-Gon must have been just about in his prime then. Mace would only have been 28 years old, so. I don't know when he finished creating Vaapad, but I doubt he had yet. At this time he had just been appointed to the high council.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 02:54 AM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

I'm going with Tyvokka. He was a master, with aroud 400 years of experience, he was also physically strong (wookiee) which could probably rival Vader's cyborgness. He was also probably a lot faster than Vader. Tyvokka wins.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 03:07 AM
Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote