Colossus vs Doc Sampson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins between these two powerhouses? The fight takes place in the Australian outback.

Thunderstrike
I'd say Colossus. His durability gives him the big edge.

snoopdogg
I wonder who is stronger between the two? I'd say Colossus wins too but I havn't read too many comics with Doc in them. I remember in the Marvel two-in-one annual #7 where Earths heroes fought Champion Doc was knocked out in his training session and the aliens didn't allow him to compete in the match with Champion.

willRules
Good match up, I say colossus probably because of his durability

Soleran
Maybe if we let Doc grow his hair down to his ankles that would help laughing out loud

spideycarnage
hmm doc has duribilty as well, he was able to trade blows with the hulk, but i give it colossus, hes more well trained in combat.

badabing
This one is tough.

grey fox
Colossus , Doc has uber strength but poor defense.

CaptainStoic
Colossus has gotten an upgrade, he's quite a bit stronger than Samson if the handbooks are a factor in this fight, I say that Samson gets KO'd in under 5 minutes.

Psyquis52
Disregarding the upgrade I'm going solo on this and saying that Samson takes home the stanley cup. I doubt Colossus even knows how to ice skate.

The_Olympian
Doc would TOTALLY Shrink Colossus and make him feel very weak... Doc wins due to his superior psychological skills!

Therapy defeats all!!

Soujaboy
I say Colossus rips the hair off Samasons head, and gives it to Prof X.

Psyquis52
Prof X eats it mistaking it for some rare Burmese salad.

Deadpool14
ya, all doc has to do is start talking about Colossus's sister sad

grey fox
Doc Samson : So Piotr , how does it feel to have everyone constantly get your name wrong

Colossus : Quiet , i shall crush you now.

Doc Samson : Let's not be hasty Mr Rasputin , i understand that you have some remnants left for a communist society.

Colossus : Dah , i believe that if worked upon then communism could be re-formed into an ideal way for society to live in .

Doc Samson : Understandable ....COUGHCOMMIECOUGH... Now you were telling me about your sister.

Colossus : Yes , i love my sister , of course i wish she'd stop aging to sixteen every X-men annual it's starting to cause problems.

Doc Samson : What kind of problems ? remember of course that none of this will leave my room .

Colossus : We'll i've been having dreams about Illyana , in the x-men costume..her ass wrapped in the tight black spandex.....MMMMM.

Doc Samson : Excuse me for a second, are you telling me that you have Incestuous fantasies about you sister ?

Colossus : Dah

Doc Samson : Dude your really ****ed in the head

Colossus : *Downcast* Dah

Mr. Valentine
^ funny, but im sure colossus would probably work out why they call him samson and tear off his hair stick out tongue wont be so strong then, Him, proffessor X and lex luthor can tell their sob stories then

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I say Colossus rips the hair off Samasons head, and gives it to Prof X.

laughing laughing out loud eek! rolling on floor laughing

manjaro
Piotr all the way, he's a grown ass man now so he is well over class 100 plus those aliens ****ed with his genes and made him stronger, cuz they were looking to create a mindless drone, thru retconning doc samsons strentgh is now proprtiante to the lentgh of his hair(like the real samson) so maybe if he went off into the woods for about 3 years and grow it out mountain man style an just show up outta no where to challenge colossus then maybe he has a chancebig grin

snoopdogg
Originally posted by manjaro
Piotr all the way, he's a grown ass man now so he is well over class 100 plus those aliens ****ed with his genes and made him stronger, cuz they were looking to create a mindless drone, thru retconning doc samsons strentgh is now proprtiante to the lentgh of his hair(like the real samson) so maybe if he went off into the woods for about 3 years and grow it out mountain man style an just show up outta no where to challenge colossus then maybe he has a chancebig grin Docs strength is proportionate to the length of his hair? Did that happen in his mini?

snoopdogg
Well this hasn't been settled yet. Doc has been impressing me lately.

Grimm22
Same as the Thing vs Samson thread.

Only real difference is that Colossus has more durability than Ben although if you ask me Ben has the advantage in skills of Pitor erm

snoopdogg
Bump.

I'm bored.

King_Mungi
haha your a jerk snoop for bumping your old threads, but Colossus wins smile

Also yes his strength grows with his hair, just like the original Samson. However, there was no indication of the length so it's regular Micheal Bolton style.

norrinradd43
Colossus takes this one pretty easy...isnt Sampson only class 50?

snoopdogg
Well Doc's strength is kinda odd subject. On Marvel.com and in the handbooks it says he can lift 25 tons. Sh!t even in a comic it's stated that he can lift 25 tons.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well Doc's strength is kinda odd subject. On Marvel.com and in the handbooks it says he can lift 25 tons. Sh!t even in a comic it's stated that he can lift 25 tons.

marvel.com is on crack, fans shouldn't be allowed to edit the bios.

Handbooks state he could press around 70 tons, and the hair growth increases his strength has been part of him since the early 90's

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
marvel.com is on crack, fans shouldn't be allowed to edit the bios.

Handbooks state he could press around 70 tons, and the hair growth increases his strength has been part of him since the early 90's Yea but in a actual comic from 1991 it states Samson can lift 25 tons. Maybe 70 tons is with his Micheal Bolton look.

Accel
Yeah, but that was when his hair was short.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Accel
Yeah, but that was when his hair was short. I figured that much. So I assume 70 tons is the Micheal Bolton look.

Who do you think wins?

Accel
I say Samson can put up a fight, but Colossus should take a comfortable majority.

King_Mungi
Yea but in a actual comic from 1991 it states Samson can lift 25 tons. Maybe 70 tons is with his Micheal Bolton look.

I have comics from 90-95 (when I stoped reading comics) stated he was 70 tons. Writer may have goofed, as he is clearly more than 25 tons as he did take down Hulk at one time (not fully enraged of course) in Incredible Hulk #314

The Offical handbook of the Marvel Universe #9 (Vol.3) stated he could press 75 tons. That was released in 1991

I figured that much. So I assume 70 tons is the Micheal Bolton look.

Yeah his Micheal Bolton look is most likely 70 tons. Samson can put up a fight, but still loses the majority

juggernaut74
I was gonna make this but found it in the search.

Good fight here. Doc has battled Hulk and did well. He's got a shot.

Lethal_Rise
umm...wtf is Michael Bolton?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
umm...wtf is Michael Bolton? He's a singer with shoulder length hair. I think they were making a comparison between Samson and his hair length.

jasonk3
Colossus wins (durability)

His Airness
Colossus wins due to superior durability, strength, and skill.

Faceman
I consider Colossus the better of the two. Fighting experience alone, wins this for him..

jasonk3
Originally posted by His Airness
Colossus wins due to superior durability, strength, and skill.

Originally posted by Faceman
I consider Colossus the better of the two. Fighting experience alone, wins this for him..

I agree

juggernaut74
Samson was able to slug it out with Hulk more than once though. But to be fair to Colossus he's never had the chance to do so.

steve2275
was this a smart hulk
or dumb hulk?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Samson was able to slug it out with Hulk more than once though. But to be fair to Colossus he's never had the chance to do so. Good point. Colossus was able to hold his own against classic Juggernaut while he was a new member of the X-Men and another time he was drunk off his @ss and could barely stand. Basically Colossus has 3 good showings against Juggernaut which imo is better than good showings against the Hulk considering Juggy can knock his @ss out also.

snoopdogg
Any Samson supporters out there?

endrict
Colossus ftw.

juggernaut74
Good point. Colossus was able to hold his own against classic Juggernaut while he was a new member of the X-Men and another time he was drunk off his @ss and could barely stand. Basically Colossus has 3 good showings against Juggernaut which imo is better than good showings against the Hulk considering Juggy can knock his @ss out also. I agree. Slugging it out with Juggernaut is more impressive than doing so with the Hulk.

jrodslam
Colossus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.