Cap's Shield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S.S
"Caps Sheild" by King Kam,Cap's number one fan.........no expression
http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/7286/thesheild7op.th.gif

King KAM
hey....i thought i was caps #1 fan.....

S.S
I put that.......no expression

spideycarnage
wow that explains everything confused

King KAM
Originally posted by spideycarnage
wow that explains everything confused lol doesnt it?

Blood_Rayne
Now I can sleep at night.

willRules
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
Now I can sleep at night.

I can't sadwalk

Disappear
so, if the adamantium is so unbreakable, as is the legend, why does the vibranium even receive any vibrations? shouldn't the sheer strength of the adamantium keep the vibranium core virtually unaffected, and thus useless?

and how is it that the shield can absorb such tremendous amounts of force without injury, such as protecting cap from falling off a building, but it never absorbs the impact of bouncing off a wall? the thing just keeps bouncing.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Disappear
so, if the adamantium is so unbreakable, as is the legend, why does the vibranium even receive any vibrations? shouldn't the sheer strength of the adamantium keep the vibranium core virtually unaffected, and thus useless?

and how is it that the shield can absorb such tremendous amounts of force without injury, such as protecting cap from falling off a building, but it never absorbs the impact of bouncing off a wall? the thing just keeps bouncing.

Adamantuim its hard has hell, but it wont abosrb shock. vibranium on the other hand is a great absorber of shock, thats why its in the core of the shiled so cap dosent feel as much recoil, or vibration from impacts.

H. S. 6
Ermmm... ermm

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by spideycarnage
Adamantuim its hard has hell, but it wont abosrb shock. vibranium on the other hand is a great absorber of shock, thats why its in the core of the shiled so cap dosent feel as much recoil, or vibration from impacts. If it absorbed shock woverine would be shaking like a leaf after fighting Shocker.

Disappear
if adamantium didn't absorb "shock," which i assume you're using as a synonym for the vibration released on impact, it might as well be water. it needs to absorb said shock in order to be so durable. the molecular structure of the adamantium is so well-laced that the shock is merely negligible. if adamantium didn't absorb shock, and simply displaced it without incident, how would the shock even make it to the vibranium core of the shield? it would simply be redirected around the arc of the shield and blow out along the circumference.

King KAM
Originally posted by Disappear
if adamantium didn't absorb "shock," which i assume you're using as a synonym for the vibration released on impact, it might as well be water. it needs to absorb said shock in order to be so durable. the molecular structure of the adamantium is so well-laced that the shock is merely negligible. if adamantium didn't absorb shock, and simply displaced it without incident, how would the shock even make it to the vibranium core of the shield? it would simply be redirected around the arc of the shield and blow out along the circumference. he means it doesnt absorb the shock as in the case that when you hit an adamantium sheild, the person holding it would still feel most of the recoil, as with any other kind of sheild. but vibrainum absorbs the recoil of the blow.

Disappear
that makes more sense. it does actually absorb some of the shock, due to natural principles of kinetics, but i understand where you're coming from now.

Grimm22
I thought that the sheild was made of a mixture of steel, vibranium and some other element.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Grimm22
I thought that the sheild was made of a mixture of steel, vibranium and some other element. And adamantium or however you spell it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.