KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Cap's Shield

Cap's Shield
Started by: S.S

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr.Biscuits

Cap's Shield

"Caps Sheild" by King Kam,Cap's number one fan.........no expression
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Mr.Biscuits on May 4th, 2006 at 02:53 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2006 02:47 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

hey....i thought i was caps #1 fan.....

Old Post May 4th, 2006 02:52 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

I put that.......no expression

Old Post May 4th, 2006 02:53 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

wow that explains everything confused

Old Post May 4th, 2006 02:55 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spideycarnage
wow that explains everything confused
lol doesnt it?

Old Post May 4th, 2006 02:56 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

Now I can sleep at night.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 06:40 PM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
Now I can sleep at night.

I can't

Old Post May 4th, 2006 07:12 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

so, if the adamantium is so unbreakable, as is the legend, why does the vibranium even receive any vibrations? shouldn't the sheer strength of the adamantium keep the vibranium core virtually unaffected, and thus useless?

and how is it that the shield can absorb such tremendous amounts of force without injury, such as protecting cap from falling off a building, but it never absorbs the impact of bouncing off a wall? the thing just keeps bouncing.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 07:36 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Disappear
so, if the adamantium is so unbreakable, as is the legend, why does the vibranium even receive any vibrations? shouldn't the sheer strength of the adamantium keep the vibranium core virtually unaffected, and thus useless?

and how is it that the shield can absorb such tremendous amounts of force without injury, such as protecting cap from falling off a building, but it never absorbs the impact of bouncing off a wall? the thing just keeps bouncing.

Adamantuim its hard has hell, but it wont abosrb shock. vibranium on the other hand is a great absorber of shock, thats why its in the core of the shiled so cap dosent feel as much recoil, or vibration from impacts.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 07:42 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Ermmm...

Old Post May 4th, 2006 08:56 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by spideycarnage
Adamantuim its hard has hell, but it wont abosrb shock. vibranium on the other hand is a great absorber of shock, thats why its in the core of the shiled so cap dosent feel as much recoil, or vibration from impacts.
If it absorbed shock woverine would be shaking like a leaf after fighting Shocker.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 09:05 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

if adamantium didn't absorb "shock," which i assume you're using as a synonym for the vibration released on impact, it might as well be water. it needs to absorb said shock in order to be so durable. the molecular structure of the adamantium is so well-laced that the shock is merely negligible. if adamantium didn't absorb shock, and simply displaced it without incident, how would the shock even make it to the vibranium core of the shield? it would simply be redirected around the arc of the shield and blow out along the circumference.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:16 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Disappear
if adamantium didn't absorb "shock," which i assume you're using as a synonym for the vibration released on impact, it might as well be water. it needs to absorb said shock in order to be so durable. the molecular structure of the adamantium is so well-laced that the shock is merely negligible. if adamantium didn't absorb shock, and simply displaced it without incident, how would the shock even make it to the vibranium core of the shield? it would simply be redirected around the arc of the shield and blow out along the circumference.
he means it doesnt absorb the shock as in the case that when you hit an adamantium sheild, the person holding it would still feel most of the recoil, as with any other kind of sheild. but vibrainum absorbs the recoil of the blow.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:54 AM
Disappear

that makes more sense. it does actually absorb some of the shock, due to natural principles of kinetics, but i understand where you're coming from now.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:56 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I thought that the sheild was made of a mixture of steel, vibranium and some other element.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 05:36 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by Grimm22
I thought that the sheild was made of a mixture of steel, vibranium and some other element.
And adamantium or however you spell it.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 01:08 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote