Doomsday vs Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dayscribe
2 things:
Who would win in a fight?

and

Who would scare Superboy Prime more?

Dayscribe
Crap! Wrong forum

Milkie
Mwhahahahahaha!!!

Doomsday!

grey fox
Alucard takes a licking and keep's on ticking . It would take a while and he'd have to use his bare-hands . But he'd win.

zachrivard
doomsday would kill alucard

doomsday49
who the heck is alucard?

Milkie
A strong Vampire...

Not Superman strong... just kinda... strong... like... maybe 10 guys... or 20... yeah...

Soleran
Originally posted by doomsday49
who the heck is alucard?

alucard=dracula.................except in the comics and such he is sickly powerful................

Psyquis52
Alucard learns 30 new ways to take apart Doomsday.

Dayscribe
Wow. I thought I was alone in thinking that Doomsday losing to Alucard. SWEET!

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Wow. I thought I was alone in thinking that Doomsday losing to Alucard. SWEET!
None of these guys have seen the show. More than likely, or if they did they didn't watch the whole thing.

Dayscribe
Alucard is a beast. To be honest, he would scare the CRAP out of Superboy prime.

Psyquis52
SP wets himself.

Tassadar
Neither can kill the other, so eventually they stop fighting, become good friends, and decide to team up on Superman, who then dies a horrible death (again)
Alucard is scarier when he uses his powers

outavodka
Alucard would eat Doomsday alive with his demons, turn him into his slave, or somethnig crazy.An all power unlocked Alucard defeats gods.

Tassadar
Originally posted by outavodka
Alucard would eat Doomsday alive with his demons, turn him into his slave, or somethnig crazy.An all power unlocked Alucard defeats gods.

Thats what I think, but no one agrees with me sad
Not even GF, creator of the Hellsing Respect Thread, who also believes he loses to Thor and first age Spawn

King Ghidorah
Lololol, so many fanboys. Doomsday is more than capable of tearing Alucard to pieces. Remember this is a guy who killed Superman in a hand to hand fight. Superman is someone who trumps Alucard in every aspect except for magic. Alucard comes back and Doomsday kills him again. His minions will be nothing more than flies for Doomsday to slaughter.

DarkSaint85
Alucard wins.

Nothing Doomsday could do to him, assuming he can release his seals.

King Ghidorah
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Alucard wins.

Nothing Doomsday could do to him, assuming he can release his seals.

Come back when Alucard can shrug off Omega beams and thrash beings like Darkseid and Superman. Alucard's attacks will be ineffective against an artificial killing thing like Doomsday who doesn't have blood and organs. He's basically solid mass. Doomsday is too powerful for Alucard.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by King Ghidorah
Come back when Alucard can shrug off Omega beams and thrash beings like Darkseid and Superman. Alucard's attacks will be ineffective against an artificial killing thing like Doomsday who doesn't have blood and organs. He's basically solid mass. Doomsday is too powerful for Alucard.

He doesn't have to shrug off Omega Beams, and thrash beings like Darkseid/Superman.

Alucard can teleport him away.

There, I'm back smile

Newjak
Never read the Manga but Alucard from the show could not beat Doomsday.

theTANTALIZER
Nope ! Alucard..He can be intangible...rip him to pieces...he will just laugh at Doomsday all day long. QUOTE=14994968]Originally posted by King Ghidorah

King Ghidorah
He doesn't have to shrug off Omega Beams, and thrash beings like Darkseid/Superman.

There, I'm back smile

Alucard's attacks will barely have any effect on Doomsday due to current Doomsday's MANY immunities and resistances. He's far too tanked for someone like Alucard.

NemeBro

There, I'm back smile Can you show Alucard teleporting anyone?

With Schroedinger's power he can teleport himself. That's it, by feats.

Doomsday can't kill end of series Alucard (unless he can somehow adapt to do so), but Alucard has nothing in his arsenal that can so much as inconvenience Doomsday.

DarkSaint85
Alucard's attacks will barely have any effect on Doomsday due to current Doomsday's MANY immunities and resistances. He's far too tanked for someone like Alucard.

Does he have a resistance/immunity to being teleported away?

Originally posted by NemeBro
Can you show Alucard teleporting anyone?

With Schroedinger's power he can teleport himself. That's it, by feats.

Doomsday can't kill end of series Alucard (unless he can somehow adapt to do so), but Alucard has nothing in his arsenal that can so much as inconvenience Doomsday.

With his powerset, it then comes down to whether he would do so in character. I thought (correct me if I'm wrong) that with Schroedinger's power, it was essentially down to Alucard - if he thought he would be injured, he'd be injured, if he thought he'd be alive, he would be. Considering how few issues he has (I think Doomsday would have even more lol) I wouldn't want to get into what he would do in or out of character.

You're right, though, barring Doomsday adapting to magic (which I haven't really seen, tbh), at best, they stalemate, at worst, Alucard wins, either by TP (which again, Doomsday hasn't really shown immunity to - Brainiac took him over, then later, Manchester Black rewired his mind) or by BFR.

NOT saying Chester/Brainiac was a low feat, by any stretch of the imagination - these two are as high up as you can get on the TP scale.

Of course, this is assuming preboot Doomsdayy. DCnU Doomsday - meh.

SquallX
Are people seriously believes Alucard last than less a second against Doomsday? Whats next, Alucard can beat Superman now?

Alucard has nothing that can harm Doomsday.

Fun fact Doomsday's already able to hit energy/intangible beings.

Doomsday kill Alucard and the rest of the Hellsing verse by just landing in the environment.

DarkSaint85
Is this why people are arguing for Doomy? Because of Superman?

They're two different chars. Beating one does not mean beating the other.

Superman can fly. If Alucard sent him somewhere else for a BFR, he'll fly back. Doomsday can't.

krisblaze
Originally posted by SquallX
Are people seriously believes Alucard last than less a second against Doomsday? Whats next, Alucard can beat Superman now?

Alucard has nothing that can harm Doomsday.

Fun fact Doomsday's already able to hit energy/intangible beings.

Doomsday kill Alucard and the rest of the Hellsing verse by just landing in the environment.
How's Doomsday going to put Alucard down?

If the possibility of Alucard not being dead exists, the he can will himself to exist.

The possibility of him being alive exists.

SquallX
Is this why people are arguing for Doomy? Because of Superman?

They're two different chars. Beating one does not mean beating the other.

Superman can fly. If Alucard sent him somewhere else for a BFR, he'll fly back. Doomsday can't.

Because he was keeping up with Kal. Because he can also leaps a few miles at a time.

Also, Alaucard doesn't have the power to teleport others. Alucard himself even said if he forgets himself, he'll cease to exist. And since Alucard only have one soul left, he cant regenerate like he's use too.

DD would smash his face in until he gets scared and ran off, or forgets himself and cease to be.

Either way, Doomsday shows Alucard what a true monster really is.

DarkSaint85
As always, others have come before me, and if I have seen far, it is only because I have stood on the shoulders of giants. Thanks to IndieComicsFTW at Comicvine.

How would you kill a vampire? First of all, he can turn intangible. Yes, Domsday has grabbed the Radiant before, but he had to be defeated first before he manifested that power. Also, all he did was adapt to the Radiant's power, NOT a no-limits 'he can now touch ALL intangible beings' ability. Moreover, Alucard is magic, so a totally different ballpark again.

Anyways, intangibility:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131174/3351764-alucard+ability+intagibility+vol+2.png

Now, assuming you can get to that, what would you do? Cut his head off, stake him through the heart?

Decapitation/staking alone won't work:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131174/3570512-03.png

Nor would slicing him into bits:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131174/3570513-10+%281%29.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131174/3570514-10+%282%29.png

The reason? He has a ton of souls in his coffin, and every time you kill him, he comes back nigh instantaneously.

So even if Doomsday manages to bypass his magical intangibility, and then land hits on Alucard, he can only be killed by heart staking and/or holy weapons. Doomsday is cunning, but he's not suddenly going to go all Buffy on us - he'll just rely on his fists.

AND even if he DOES kill Alucard, somehow, Alucard will just come back onto the battlefied almost immediately (as in, he reforms in front of you). So no victory there.

Fine, so Doomsday will just kill Alucard over and over again until his souls run out, because Alucard has NOTHING that will affect Doomsday, right?

Here, he TKs an aircraft carrier out in the Atlantic Ocean towards London:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131174/3351774-alucard+ability+tk+aircraft+carrier+vol+6+%281%29.png

So mass is not an issue. But, will he do it in battle?
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131174/3351776-alucard+ability+tk+door+vol+3.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131174/3351777-alucard+ability+tk+swat+vol+3+%281%29.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131174/3351778-alucard+ability+tk+swat+vol+3+%283%29.png

He will. Especially if you expect me to believe he'd just stand there and keep reforming over and over again without trying his other tricks out.

Alucard wins via BFR.

DarkSaint85
Because he was keeping up with Kal. Because he can also leaps a few miles at a time.

Also, Alaucard doesn't have the power to teleport others. Alucard himself even said if he forgets himself, he'll cease to exist. And since Alucard only have one soul left, he cant regenerate like he's use too.

DD would smash his face in until he gets scared and ran off, or forgets himself and cease to be.

Either way, Doomsday shows Alucard what a true monster really is.

I admit, my scans showed Alucard BEFORE he got the Schroedinger powers, because I thought he was too overpowered with them. But if you think it's fair play to use them, then I can disregard all that I've said, and bring in his Quantum powers.

NemeBro
If we are using pre-Schroedinger Alucard then Doomsday would win easily. Alucard's immortality is powered by the souls he has devoured. It might take a while, but Doomsday will deplete those souls eventually.

Does he have a resistance/immunity to being teleported away?

No but seriously, Alucard has never teleported anyone.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here, tbh.

Alucard, by comparison, has only influenced some guy's mind in a very minor way telepathically. Just some dude. Even if it worked, we haven't seen Alucard maintain it to make someone do anything major, so it won't amount to much.

How would he BFR him?

DarkSaint85
TK.

DarkSaint85

SquallX

krisblaze
^Clueless, really.

DarkSaint85
Doesn't matter, Doomsday still wins.

He never tires, he never gets hungry, he doesn't bleed. He's just a killing machine, were as Alucard does get hungry, does get tired and bleeds.

The more blood Alucard loses the weaker he becomes, until he's nothing but a stiff corpse.

Also, Alucard had never bfr someone before, so there's no reason to assume he can bfr someone.

I just showed him BFRing about 5/6 troopers.

You're mixing 'can' and 'will'. Also, teleport and TK. I accept that he has not teleported someone else before. But, as my scans showed , he TK'ed a giant aircraft carrier from the middle of the Atlantic, whilst he was in London. And TK'ed a bunch of troopers.

So he definitely CAN.

WILL he?

Well, you're asking me to accept that IF Doomsday manages to figure out how to kill Alucard, THEN manages to kill him, that Alucard will just keep reforming and....allowing himself to be killed, over and over and over again? Without resorting to his other tricks, especially as his own attacks won't work (per my admission)? Damn.

Even Rhino isn't that stupid.

naurtoisbeast

There, I'm back smile Originally posted by DarkSaint85

There, I'm back smile i think alcucard will win here

King Ghidorah
Level 1? Doomsday is going to enjoy this.
Level 0? More fodder for Doomsday to slaughter.

Doomsday has immense durability, strength and is reasonably quick.

I doubt Alucard has anything that will remotely scratch Doomsday. All of Alucard's victims and opponents have soft skin and normal durability (maybe except for Anderson).

DarkSaint85
Level 1? Doomsday is going to enjoy this.
Level 0? More fodder for Doomsday to slaughter.

Doomsday has immense durability, strength and is reasonably quick.

I doubt Alucard has anything that will remotely scratch Doomsday. All of Alucard's victims and opponents have soft skin and normal durability (maybe except for Anderson).

TK Doomsday away for a BFR win.

King Ghidorah
TK Doomsday away for a BFR win.

Proof Alucard has ever done it in a fight? BFR? LOL since when did he have that ability? He sure didn't manage to BFR any of his opponents. Where was his BFR when Walter was kicking his ass? Fanboy. Alucard loses.

Mindset
Proof Alucard has ever done it in a fight? BFR? LOL since when did he have that ability? He sure didn't manage to BFR any of his opponents. Where was his BFR when Walter was kicking his ass? Fanboy. Alucard loses. You need to calm down.

Omega Vision
Lmao at Alucard bfring Doomsday with telekinesis.

DarkSaint85
Proof Alucard has ever done it in a fight? BFR? LOL since when did he have that ability? He sure didn't manage to BFR any of his opponents. Where was his BFR when Walter was kicking his ass? Fanboy. Alucard loses.

Previous page. The scans were already posted. LOL.

Omega Vision
He tked a few ordinary humans away. We don't even know how far they went. Color me unimpressed.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He tked a few ordinary humans away. We don't even know how far they went. Color me unimpressed.

The question was, and I quote:

Proof Alucard has ever done it in a fight? BFR? LOL since when did he have that ability? He sure didn't manage to BFR any of his opponents.

So yes, he has done it in a fight. He has the ability. He has the mindset.

Next, I'm assuming you want proof of his scale? As you are two different posters, I won't accuse you of shifting the goalposts - had Ghidorah frothed at the mouth and screamed for proof (whilst calling me a fanboy, and adding a few LOLs here and there), then I would.

Anyway, he was moving an aircraft carrier PLUS a 'massive spy plane' that had crashed into it, from the middle of the Atlantic to London. I also provided the scan in the previous page.

I do not know the mass of Doomsday, admittedly - but I wager it is far less than an aircraft carrier+ spy plane (was it a modified SR-71?) if Alucard can move such a massive object, he can move Doomsday, and hurl him far further than what he did with those guys. The online sources I have looked at (wikis, admittedly) have Doomsday at around 900lbs, or 400kg. Currently, the UK has no aircraft carriers - but the last one, HMS Illustrious, was 22,000 tons. An Sr-71 is 52 tons on top of that. Assuming extensive damage, let's say the carrier/plane combo was 22,000 tons.

IOW, the power required to move an aircraft carrier+plane at the rate of a few knots, would easily hurl something as relatively light as Doomsday a much further distance.

Surtur
Originally posted by grey fox
Alucard takes a licking and keep's on ticking . It would take a while and he'd have to use his bare-hands . But he'd win.

Alucard using his bare hands couldn't do a damn thing to Doomsday. So this comment is puzzling. Doomsday could turn Alucard into a pile of goo just with a single finger flick. Oh sure he'd regenerate...but regenerating won't magically cause him to suddenly gain strength enough to do anything to Doomsday.

Alucard is going to kind of be wishing his regeneration wasn't so good, he'd be wanting to be allowed to die as opposed to continually getting turned into a fine red mist for all eternity.

King Ghidorah
The question was, and I quote:

So yes, he has done it in a fight. He has the ability. He has the mindset.

Next, I'm assuming you want proof of his scale? As you are two different posters, I won't accuse you of shifting the goalposts - had Ghidorah frothed at the mouth and screamed for proof (whilst calling me a fanboy, and adding a few LOLs here and there), then I would.

Anyway, he was moving an aircraft carrier PLUS a 'massive spy plane' that had crashed into it, from the middle of the Atlantic to London. I also provided the scan in the previous page.

I do not know the mass of Doomsday, admittedly - but I wager it is far less than an aircraft carrier+ spy plane (was it a modified SR-71?) if Alucard can move such a massive object, he can move Doomsday, and hurl him far further than what he did with those guys. The online sources I have looked at (wikis, admittedly) have Doomsday at around 900lbs, or 400kg. Currently, the UK has no aircraft carriers - but the last one, HMS Illustrious, was 22,000 tons. An Sr-71 is 52 tons on top of that. Assuming extensive damage, let's say the carrier/plane combo was 22,000 tons.

IOW, the power required to move an aircraft carrier+plane at the rate of a few knots, would easily hurl something as relatively light as Doomsday a much further distance.

If he could TK then why didn't he TK Anderson, Walter, Luke Valentine, Tubalcain Alhambra, Rip Van Winkle etc. the list goes on. Doomsday wins and he probably does have resistance to TK since something with TK has killed him in the past and now he has a resistance to it. Doomsday is going to keep reducing Alucard to paste. Level 0? Doomsday couldn't be more tickled with excitement of all those zombies he gets to pulverise. Hurr hurr Alucard can TK hurr hurr. Never did that against his opponents as I listed above. Where was his TK to save him from Walter? No where.

Branlor Swift

DarkSaint85
If he could TK then why didn't he TK Anderson, Walter, Luke Valentine, Tubalcain Alhambra, Rip Van Winkle etc. the list goes on. Doomsday wins and he probably does have resistance to TK since something with TK has killed him in the past and now he has a resistance to it. Doomsday is going to keep reducing Alucard to paste. Level 0? Doomsday couldn't be more tickled with excitement of all those zombies he gets to pulverise. Hurr hurr Alucard can TK hurr hurr. Never did that against his opponents as I listed above. Where was his TK to save him from Walter? No where.

PIS. Also, he didn't need TK, because he had other means to fight.

When did TK kill him? Hurr hurr (not sure what this is).

My point is, Alucard CANNOT harm Doomsday in any other way.

Doomsday will keep smashing the crap out of Alucard, but he will keep reforming over and over and over again. Whilst his bullets etc will be useless against Doomsday.

At SOME point, whilst he was ripped apart for the 247th or so time, he will think, hmm, why not try TK. THAT is my point.

I mean, even Rhino isn't THAT stupid, to stand there and get ripped apart over and over and over and over again whilst his own attacks do ZILCH. So why are people assuming that would happen here? Everytime Alucard allowed himself to be ripped apart, it was because he could reform and destroy his opponent. But as I FREELY admit, several times, he CAN'T affect Doomsday with his bullets or zombies or Baskerville dog. So....BFR.

abhilegend
Current doomsday will teleport back?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Current doomsday will teleport back?

Hence my Q, which version people were using.

abhilegend
So you can't admit Alucard will lose at current versions? And by your logic every brick should lose to every guy who has TK? So PC Validus would lose against Alucard too?

krisblaze
Alucard is anime and manga.

Are you guys trying to get Delph demoted again?

DarkSaint85
So you can't admit Alucard will lose at current versions? And by your logic every brick should lose to every guy who has TK? So PC Validus would lose against Alucard too?

I can admit it.

Current Doomsday wins.

But if you read back, my original convo was with Ghidorah, who WASN'T using current Doomsday (mentioning Omega Beams etc). So my question to you is, are you jumping into a conversation that didn't involve you?

If BFR is on, why not? It's a forum fight, not comic fight. One side can harm the other over and over again, the other side cannot harm through conventional means, but isn't an absolute idiot. After a few dozen times, why WOULDN'T they try it?

abhilegend
I can admit it.

Current Doomsday wins.

But if you read back, my original convo was with Ghidorah, who WASN'T using current Doomsday (mentioning Omega Beams etc). So my question to you is, are you jumping into a conversation that didn't involve you?

If BFR is on, why not? It's a forum fight, not comic fight. One side can harm the other over and over again, the other side cannot harm through conventional means, but isn't an absolute idiot. After a few dozen times, why WOULDN'T they try it?
Because that's not how fights ever go down in anime or comics. You are not fighting in this thread with Alucard's power.

DarkSaint85
Because that's not how fights ever go down in anime or comics. You are not fighting in this thread with Alucard's power.

Ok. So in your opinion, PC Validus (or, more appropriately, Doomsday) will rip Alucard apart.

He will reform.

He will be ripped apart.

He will reform. He will try shooting. No effect.

He will be ripped apart.

He will reform. He will try using the Baskerville dog. No effect.

He will be ripped apart.

Repeat 20x. I agree with this.

After a while, UNLESS Doomsday/Validus gives him lasting death (and remember, Alucard can go intangible magically), he will keep coming back.

Now, in character, I would like to see proof of Alucard being stupid enough to not using his other powers when his standard go-to attacks don't work. Remember, I am NOT saying he opens the match by flinging Doomsday away. I am saying he will use it only AFTER his other attacks have failed. He'd probably use it even earlier, when he gets bored, as I have shown him using it in battle already.

abhilegend
If he gets ripped apart, it's a loss. Doomsday doesn't has to permanently kill him to win.

krisblaze
Does he though? He reforms pretty rapidly.

He needs to be kept down for some amount of time for it to be considered a win.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
Does he though? He reforms pretty rapidly.

He needs to be kept down for some amount of time for it to be considered a win.
Are we applying no limit fallacy here? By that logic, eternals can reform after Blastaar destroyed them Atom by Atom, so they should never lose a fight.

DarkSaint85
If he gets ripped apart, it's a loss. Doomsday doesn't has to permanently kill him to win.

He reforms instantly, though. It's not like Deadpool/Wolverine who needs to go away for a few minutes/hours to regrow limbs. In some cases, even when his arms were ripped off, he could still control and fire his guns.

DarkSaint85
Are we applying no limit fallacy here? By that logic, eternals can reform after Blastaar destroyed them Atom by Atom, so they should never lose a fight.

By that logic, BFR is never a win condition with some characters, as they will always come back.

I'm not saying Doomsday rips him apart, then sits and twiddles his thumbs for 5 minutes as Alucard stitches himself back piece by piece.

He rips him apart, he's still laughing and shouting for more, and reforming.

abhilegend
By that logic, BFR is never a win condition with some characters, as they will always come back.

I'm not saying Doomsday rips him apart, then sits and twiddles his thumbs for 5 minutes as Alucard stitches himself back piece by piece.

So, it IS a no limit fallacy. Well good luck with that. So I guess, Alucard has never been beaten by physical trauma? Ever?

DarkSaint85
Here, he's ripped apart. Still fighting. Of course, if using current versions, we should be using Schroedinger Alucard, against DCnU Doomsday? This version shown here is way before Schroedinger, btw. When he was fighting the Dandy Man, whose cards could negate healing factors. I mention this, because after beating him, Alucard gained his powers as well. Anyways, here he isfighting after being torn apart:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/3273074- alucard+ability+familiar+baskerhound+seperates+and
+shoot+guns+vol+2+(2).png

abhilegend

So Alucard vs Thor, who wins? Thor will not use anything other than hitting him with Mjolnir and fly back if Alucard throws him away. Eternal stalemate?

abhilegend
Where is the scan of him getting ripped apart ten times and reforming instantly everytime?

DarkSaint85
Where is the scan of him getting ripped apart ten times and reforming instantly everytime?

He's not even reforming instantly. He's fighting whilst torn apart.

FFS not sure why the links not working, lol.

And its not an eternal stalemate, as Pre-Schroedinger, Alucard had over 3 million 'lives' to use. So if Doomsday killed him 3 million times(it was a larger number than that, but rounded down) then Doomsday would win.

After he gained Schroedinger's powers, he was omnipresent.

abhilegend
So, it IS a no limit fallacy. Well good luck with that. So I guess, Alucard has never been beaten by physical trauma? Ever?

krisblaze
That takes time though...

And he has a limit, he has a limited amount of "lives" in his body.

I don't see how this is a no-limits fallacy, he has an explicit limit to his regeneration no expression

DarkSaint85
It's not no limits.

Here, after he got Schroedinger's powers (at the end of the manga), for the first time, we found out how many 'lives' he had. Earlier in the manga, obviously, he would have many more (before he keeps getting shot up etc):

3,424,867 lives. Would he just stand there and let Doomsday kill him that many times without trying BFR? Not to mention, he had magical playing cards that negated healing factors and could split bullets etc - IOW, other tricks to try. BUT, eventually, he would try BFR.

http://i16.mangareader.net/hellsing/95/hellsing-319293.jpg

All this assumes we are NOT using current versions, of course. Current Doomsday, and Current Alucard, to make things even, yes?

abhilegend
So nothing can Ko him, you have to kill him that many times to beat him? So he has never lost by KO, right?

krisblaze
So nothing can Ko him, you have to kill him that many times to beat him? So he has never lost by KO, right?
Not that I recall.

Though that stuff is never consistent in comics (Wolverine, deadpool, etc).

abhilegend
Not that I recall.

Though that stuff is never consistent in comics (Wolverine, deadpool, etc).
Man, that's some boring ass anime if you have to kill the protagonist millions of times to beat him one time.

mmm

krisblaze
Man, that's some boring ass anime if you have to kill the protagonist millions of times to beat him one time.

mmm
I think you should read the manga before you try to debate him mmm

DarkSaint85
Lol. Not to mention, he has the hypersonic, tracking bullet from Van Winkle (who can detach from him and attack independently) and the magical cards from Dandy Man (which could negate healing factors). He gains the powers of anyone's blood he drinks.

Why do I mention this ability of his? It was how he was defeated. He drank the blood of this boy:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57022/2790044-2305519__hiranomoe_hellsing.89.10.png

Surtur
What is the range of Alucard's teleportation?

Also, can he teleport people or use TK on them even without a body? Since, Doomsday could kind of just keep stomping him into paste before he even reforms. Thing is, he doesn't actually reform instantly. Very quickly, sure, but if Doomsday was already right on top of him he could just keep squishing the guy. He has no reason to even allow him to regain his form.

I mean it's not like his regeneration is that utterly insane to the point where if you chop the guys arm off another arm will of already grown back in it's place before the chopped off limb even hits the ground.

Mindset

mmm It's actually one of the best mangas I've read.

thumb up

There's a manga called One Punch man where the protagonist literally beats people with 1 punch. It's still great.

h1a8
Lol. Not to mention, he has the hypersonic, tracking bullet from Van Winkle (who can detach from him and attack independently) and the magical cards from Dandy Man (which could negate healing factors). He gains the powers of anyone's blood he drinks.

Why do I mention this ability of his? It was how he was defeated. He drank the blood of this boy:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57022/2790044-2305519__hiranomoe_hellsing.89.10.png could he even phase DD. What feats of damage does he have? What feats showing that he can bfr does he have? Cause he can't do anything worthwhile if he's in pieces. As he reforms DD shreds him again instantly. He dies eventually for good.

Surtur
He can't do a thing here. The only possible option is BFR, assuming he can teleport him far enough away that he can't come back(which would mean teleporting him into space or something). If you took BFR away, Alucard could attack Doomsday for a virtual eternity and not even scratch him. Without BFR, a small baby with no arms and legs has as much a chance at beating Doomsday as Alucard does.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
What is the range of Alucard's teleportation?

Also, can he teleport people or use TK on them even without a body? Since, Doomsday could kind of just keep stomping him into paste before he even reforms. Thing is, he doesn't actually reform instantly. Very quickly, sure, but if Doomsday was already right on top of him he could just keep squishing the guy. He has no reason to even allow him to regain his form.

I mean it's not like his regeneration is that utterly insane to the point where if you chop the guys arm off another arm will of already grown back in it's place before the chopped off limb even hits the ground.

Not teleport - TK.

He throws things with his mind. He was able to TK an aircraft carrier across the Atlantic. Something as (relatively) light as Doomsday will be no problem.

He can exist as magical shadow energy - so immaterial. And whilst immaterial, he could still control his hands etc even after they were blown off.

Originally posted by h1a8
could he even phase DD. What feats of damage does he have? What feats showing that he can bfr does he have? Cause he can't do anything worthwhile if he's in pieces. As he reforms DD shreds him again instantly. He dies eventually for good.

Check earlier pages. And he CAN do stuff when in pieces - that's the whole thing I'm trying to say.

Here, despite having almost no body, and just a head/arms/legs, he can still attack:Edit: none of the links work. Here is a good summary:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/alucard-vs-superman-1526321/

Scroll to post 14.

So he can buy some time with that.

Surtur
Can he use telekinesis without a body? Has he ever used it whilst in this shadow form?

h1a8
Not teleport - TK.

He throws things with his mind. He was able to TK an aircraft carrier across the Atlantic. Something as (relatively) light as Doomsday will be no problem.

He can exist as magical shadow energy - so immaterial. And whilst immaterial, he could still control his hands etc even after they were blown off.

Check earlier pages. And he CAN do stuff when in pieces - that's the whole thing I'm trying to say.

Here, despite having almost no body, and just a head/arms/legs, he can still attack:Edit: none of the links work. Here is a good summary:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/alucard-vs-superman-1526321/

Scroll to post 14.

So he can buy some time with that. you are missing the point. What good is still being able to fight when you can't even phase DD at all? DD could literally keep shredding him before he ever fully reforms, eventually taking all of his lives.

DarkSaint85
you are missing the point. What good is still being able to fight when you can't even phase DD at all? DD could literally keep shredding him before he ever fully reforms, eventually taking all of his lives.

You're missing the point.

The familiars operate independently of him. Whilst shredding one guy, he has his magical energy all over the place - and as we have seen, new attacks can and will hurt him. Which would buy him the time to do a TK BFR. The cards and the bullets can phase him, even if it is just to make him madder. As a distraction, he is just a mindless beast who can be distracted.

Doomsday does not stand in place shredding over and over again. He will shred Alucard, who can and will reform somewhere else, laughing and saying how he has finally found a worthy opponent. I have been providing scans over and over again in this thread - now it is time for the reverse.

Scans please, of Doomsday doing something over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.....three million times.

This is, of course, using old Doomsday and Alucard. Should we not use current versions?

Nibedicus
Isn't DD the epitome of something that just does something over and over and over? He punched his prison nonstop til it broke open, attacked the first thing he saw, kept attacking everything around him, attacked the JLA, attacked Supes til he got KOD, etc. And he doesn't get tired. He'd def keep attacking Alucard...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Isn't DD the epitome of something that just does something over and over and over? He punched his prison nonstop til it broke open, attacked the first thing he saw, kept attacking everything around him, attacked the JLA, attacked Supes til he got KOD, etc. And he doesn't get tired. He'd def keep attacking Alucard...

He attacks until his aims are met, true. But once they are met (Alucard is ripped apart) then he will stop. He kept going to Metropolis, just because he was drawn there. He stopped attacking Darkseid. When fighting the Imperiex probes, he killed one, then moved onto the next. He didn't just stay in place punching the same probe over and over again.

Nibedicus
He attacks until his aims are met, true. But once they are met (Alucard is ripped apart) then he will stop. He kept going to Metropolis, just because he was drawn there. He stopped attacking Darkseid. When fighting the Imperiex probes, he killed one, then moved onto the next. He didn't just stay in place punching the same probe over and over again.

He'd stop hitting as soon as Alucard was dead, yeah. Being as Alucard would no doubt keep getting back up (while taunting DD at that), why would DD stop attacking him?

Omega Vision
Being able to reform immediately but not being able to do jack shit otherwise is only a technical stalemate. If Doomsday is rampaging through the streets of London and Alucard's trying to stop him, Alucard is SOL.

h1a8

The familiars operate independently of him. Whilst shredding one guy, he has his magical energy all over the place - and as we have seen, new attacks can and will hurt him. Which would buy him the time to do a TK BFR. The cards and the bullets can phase him, even if it is just to make him madder. As a distraction, he is just a mindless beast who can be distracted.

Doomsday does not stand in place shredding over and over again. He will shred Alucard, who can and will reform somewhere else, laughing and saying how he has finally found a worthy opponent. I have been providing scans over and over again in this thread - now it is time for the reverse.

Scans please, of Doomsday doing something over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.....three million times.

This is, of course, using old Doomsday and Alucard. Should we not use current versions? DD is invulnerable. Even more so than Superman. Nothing he can do can even phase DD.

If Alucard reforms in DD's face then DD will attack him again. If DD thinks he's dead then DD will stop attacking. How can Alucard TK bfr him while shredded? Has he ever done that while shredded or even thought about it? Also, when DD see's him reforms just once then he remembers to stay there and shred him again once he reforms.

krisblaze
"more invulnerable than Superman".

more invulnerable....

h1a8
"more invulnerable than Superman".

more invulnerable.... More resistant to physical attacks. Is that better?

This is, of course, using old Doomsday and Alucard. Should we not use current versions? DD is invulnerable. Even more so than Superman. Nothing he can do can even phase DD.

If Alucard reforms in DD's face then DD will attack him again. If DD thinks he's dead then DD will stop attacking. Alucard is going to reform in the same place he was shredded, the same place his pieces are. He only reforms in shadow if he was damaged significantly (like incinerated or a pool of blood, etc.). How can Alucard TK bfr him while brain is shredded? He need his brain to activate his TK powers. Unless you can show a scan where he uses TK while brain is damaged severely. Also, when DD see's him reforms just once then he remembers to stay there and shred him again once he reforms.

Finally, is it even in Alucard's character to even bfr someone? If so, then he can do so right away (without having to be killed) and win the fight. Why argue about this shredding business?

DarkSaint85
More resistant to physical attacks. Is that better?

DD is invulnerable. Even more so than Superman. Nothing he can do can even phase DD.

Against magical attacks? Scans, please.

Not true, as his energy can still move his body parts around.

I can show him using other powers whilst his head is shredded, how about that?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/hellsing/images/c/c9/Head_Regeneration.jpg

IOW, he does not need a head. You (and others) are mistaken in applying Western comic book logic and tropes to a magical manga series. He does not need a head.

Here is another scan, from a separate incidence:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Gazdakka/812a4368.jpg

Page 2 of this thread. He uses BFR. I am arguing that he may not use it right off the bat, to give Doomsday a sporting chance.

h1a8

Against magical attacks? Scans, please.

Not true, as his energy can still move his body parts around.

I can show him using other powers whilst his head is shredded, how about that?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/hellsing/images/c/c9/Head_Regeneration.jpg

IOW, he does not need a head. You (and others) are mistaken in applying Western comic book logic and tropes to a magical manga series. He does not need a head.

Here is another scan, from a separate incidence:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Gazdakka/812a4368.jpg

Page 2 of this thread. He uses BFR. I am arguing that he may not use it right off the bat, to give Doomsday a sporting chance.

DOS shown DD resistant to magical attacks. Also a very durable character is automatically equally resistant to magical attacks (magic blasts etc) unless shown otherwise. There is nothing special about magical attacks in comparison to non magical attacks. Unless you are referring to curses or spells.

I don't see where he is using powers while his head is shredded.

Has he ever bfr someone before. Is that in his character to do? If so then he wins via bfr. I'll accept a lost like that.

Nibedicus
Has he even used BFR before? Don't ever remember him resorting to that in the OVA. And can he even BFR DD so far that DD just won't be able to jump back?

Mindset
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Has he even used BFR before? Don't ever remember him resorting to that in the OVA. And can he even BFR DD so far that DD just won't be able to jump back? Alucard isn't the type to bfr.

DarkSaint85
DOS shown DD resistant to magical attacks. Also a very durable character is automatically equally resistant to magical attacks (magic blasts etc) unless shown otherwise. There is nothing special about magical attacks in comparison to non magical attacks. Unless you are referring to curses or spells.

I don't see where he is using powers while his head is shredded.

Has he ever bfr someone before. Is that in his character to do? If so then he wins via bfr. I'll accept a lost like that.

Against whom was he resistant to? And is all magic equal?

There is indeed, nothing special, except of course, magical cards which negate healing factors are kinda different from HV or energy blasts. Unless you think they were just normal cards?

He was using his powers of reforming. IOW, he was still sentient.

He has. Page 2 of this thread. Second time I have pointed this out to you.

Not within his character to bust it out in the first attack, no. Which is why I have NEVER said that he opens with it - only that he would do it AFTER being shredded.

DarkSaint85
He's still capable of firing his guns and aiming without a head - IOW, no need for his head to be capable of sentient thought.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149746/4239449-head+shot.jpg

His energy can also move independently of his body:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149746/4239488-distractions.png

More regen:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/149746/4244996-reforms+from+a+pool+of+blood.jpg

Of course, this assumes we do NOT use current versions.

Current New 52 Doomsday vs Schroedinger Alucard? Care to take that wager, h1?

h1a8
Against whom was he resistant to? And is all magic equal?

There is indeed, nothing special, except of course, magical cards which negate healing factors are kinda different from HV or energy blasts. Unless you think they were just normal cards?

He was using his powers of reforming. IOW, he was still sentient.

He has. Page 2 of this thread. Second time I have pointed this out to you.

Not within his character to bust it out in the first attack, no. Which is why I have NEVER said that he opens with it - only that he would do it AFTER being shredded.

Ice for one.
Of course not all magic is equal just like all energy blasts aren't equal.
What good is negating healing factors when you can't damage them?
I'm not sure he can do tk with his head being shredded. Let's assume he can. IDK.
But
1. Most don't think it's in his character to EVER bfr.
2. Even so, couldn't DD just jump back?

h1a8
He's still capable of firing his guns and aiming without a head - IOW, no need for his head to be capable of sentient thought.

More regen:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/149746/4244996-reforms+from+a+pool+of+blood.jpg

Current New 52 Doomsday vs Schroedinger Alucard? Care to take that wager, h1? I don't ever argue New 52 DD. HP or DOS DD for me.
I don't think he can phase any of those DD's.

Mindset

More regen:

Current New 52 Doomsday vs Schroedinger Alucard? Care to take that wager, h1? Alucard can shape shift and transform his body, so he can really do anything he can when he's in his normal form and when he's being ripped apart. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Ice for one.
Of course not all magic is equal just like all energy blasts aren't equal.
What good is negating healing factors when you can't damage them?
I'm not sure he can do tk with his head being shredded. Let's assume he can. IDK.
But
1. Most don't think it's in his character to EVER bfr.
2. Even so, couldn't DD just jump back?

1. Aren't you the guy who ignores the majority, if they're, in your opinion, wrong? See Page 2 for scans of him BFRing. This is now the third time I've directed you.

2. If he takes more than a certain amount of time (I never did know how long this was) then it's a forum win.

NeXesses
Alucard is Omnipresence: he exists everywhere in the omniverse. This grants him the ability to exist everywhere and nowhere if he wishes to. He can also exist in infinite places at once using this power, and he can appear in astral realms (being physically present in a person's mind for example). It also makes him completely immortal; He in the past of future. In someone's mind or in reality. In all dimensions and Memories. In every machine, game, program, picture, painting, Site, video, videotape ect. He can clone himself an infinite amount of times. He can wield himself back into existence. This gives him unlimited telepathy. He can see the future and the past. It gives him unlimited teleportation. He can become completely invisible. He can even become invisible for one person and visible for someone else. He is the inbodyment of every particle in existence and none existence. He can heal immediately, no regeneration. He has to think he is unharmed and he is unharmed. He had to think he is truly invulnerable and he is truly invulnerable.
* With meta teleportation, he can teleport anything/anyone to any location and time.
* With unity he is a single, timeless "everything". The ability to be absolutely everything, every aspect of reality, every thing organic and inorganic every dimension/ universe in one. He is absolutely everything: every single of infinite possibilities and probability, everything of infinite reality, timeline, universe or dimension and everything within each of, i.e. absolutely all at once, no exceptions and limitations, all embodied in a single being. Alucard is able to exist in every parallel universe or parallel time line having absolute existence in everyparallel universe the user may have copies of themselves in every parallel universe. This grants them unlimited knowledge, and existence, for the very concept of limits are now irrelevant.
* With anti-storage, Alucard cannot be absorbed, sealed, consumed, banished, imprisoned or affected by any type of storage power. With absolute access, Alucard can gain access or entry to any location, place or time. They can easily gain access to places that are spatiocked, temporal locked, spatial-temporal locked, isolated and omnilocked locations. It doesn't matter where or what the location is, they can always find a way inside.
* With isolation he can remove himself from existence. Every memory, paining, video, tape or something like that. Even events that happened because of him are like they never existed. Even people how died come back to life like they were never dead.
* Users are able to manipulate the boundary between fantasy and reality turning one into the other and blurring the border between them. It allows users to bring anything into existence, even if it's impossible, fantasies don't care about reality's limitations. Fantasies can be brought to life as independent existences, or infused into reality in more subtle ways. Users can also turn aspects of reality into fantasies, making them vanish as having never existed. By combining these two aspects, they can remodel existing things to their liking, or replace them with something entirely new. When using these capabilities at full power, the border between fantasy and reality becomes not existing. The affected area is no longer bound to reality and instead becomes an extension of the user's soul, a place where fantasy and reality are one and the same. In this impossible realm, unbounded by any rule, anything is possible.
* He had compete knowledge about every location.
* He is simultaneously both intangible and tangible, being able to attack or make physical contact with his target while his target cannot touch nor attack him even while Alucard is making physical contact. He can also pass through soiled objects and objects can pass through him.
* He can omni-attack so he can attack you no mater were you are. He can attack infinite places at once. Or attack you an infinite amount of times at one place. (Infinite punches with infinite power) with he can attack you mind with infinite minds and infinite power.
* He also has omnilock. That means He can exist beyond all forms and shape of space, time, duality, probability, all universes and even transcending the concept of nothingness the users can't be affect by reality warping, reality paradox, and any universal/multiversal/megaversal/omniversal manipulation.
* He can even surmount the five powers of Jesus Christ himself. Time, creation, death, truth and destiny.
* Not bound by time and space. Even someone how is 10 dimensional can't wipe him from existence. Only a being with true omnipotent power can kill him permanently.

Alucard I God like!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.