Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tedsallis
My name is tedsallis, and I am a Marvel Comics fan. I enjoy Marvel particularly because I feel that the characters are easy to connect to, since they are so powerful, and yet so human at the same time. I particularly enjoy the lesser known characters of the Marvel Universe, particularly because it's nice to know that there is more to Marvel than just Spider-Man, Captain America, and all the other big namers. Naturally, I have seen a good deal of the film adaptations of the Marvel characters, my favorites being the Spider-Man and X-Men films. Recently I started a campaign to bring back the Spider-Man balloon to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. I would post a link to it for you guys, but since I am a newcomer here, trying to post a link has been difficult for me. Hopefully that will change after a while, and I hope that are people on this forum who will help me out and show their support.

_Sanctuary_
Cool. big grin Welcome to KMC. welcome2

tedsallis
Thanks, Sanctuary. I'm just wondering, why can't newcomers post links when they make their first post? I've done it before on other message boards and I never encountered any problems.

Soldner

tedsallis
How long do you have to wait until you can post a link? Or are there certain requirements that you have to fulfill?

Soldner

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

You need 15 posts in order to be able to post links. The rule was enforced to deter spammers.

tedsallis
15 posts? Unbelieveable.

Mr Parker
hello there,welcome.Take a look at the message under my user name and at the bottom of my screen.you will see that I obviously disagree on one of your choices as a good comicbook movie. big grin

tedsallis
Yes, Mr Parker, you obviously disagree.
(Post #5, 10 more to go...just want to get my link posted...)

tedsallis
Okay, I've got my fifteen posts in. Now I'll try to post my link. See you in the Spider-Man section.

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Mr Parker
Hey Ted,check your pm I sent you.

Council#13
Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.