Do you Solve Things or Complicate them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Someone ask me this at work and thought it was a rather peculiar yet interesting question. How do you see yourself?

I, just try to make things simple....but as you know not everything can be simply explain or solved.

How about you?

Koala MeatPie
I slove things, but depending on my mood, I sometimes complicate them because I enjoy watching the drama that happens. But I only do that if it has nothing to do with me, Its like watching a battle out in the fields from a safe distance, you can't get hit.

Pandemoniac
Funny, I solve other people's problems but I only complicate my own.

Alpha Centauri
Similar to Pandemoniac.

I've always been seen as extremely good at giving advice and I've always been people's go-to guy. When it's me, however, I'm personally involved and so a lot of my logical suggestions to others don't really apply and it gets complicated.

-AC

BackFire
Neither. I ignore problems and hope they eventually go away, usually they do.

Imaginary
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

I've always been seen as extremely good at giving advice and I've always been people's go-to guy. When it's me, however, I'm personally involved and so a lot of my logical suggestions to others don't really apply and it gets complicated.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Similar to Pandemoniac.

-AC

Weird ain't it? I do my very best to help others but concerning my own life I'm ignorant and lazy, f#cking up left and right while I should know better.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Someone ask me this at work and thought it was a rather peculiar yet interesting question. How do you see yourself?

I, just try to make things simple....but as you know not everything can be simply explain or solved.

How about you?

To be honest with you homes, I have anger issues which clouds my better judgment. So when I have a problem with some one, I usually don't go about solving it in the most "rational way".

Lana
I attempt to solve problems, but tend to complicate them more...especially when they're my own. Oops.

meep-meep
I'm college educated ( I wasted my money ) so I'm supposed to be a problem solver, but many of my "mentors" aka teachers, never seemed to be capable of answering a direct question therefore complicating matters. People gain more of a problem solving attitude living in the real world aka working. God damn it I hate people.

Jonathan Mark
I never solve others' problems... because other peoples' problems are not my problems.

Jabba the Hutt
I'm good at solving problems, but sometimes I'm bored and complicate things intentionally. Like, sometimes I play the Devil's Advocate.

Neo_Version 7
I complicate them. no expression

grey fox
I often play the devils advocate just to watch the sparks kicked up from the resulting conflict. Although if i'm feeling charitable i can solve a problem . I often don't though....

GCG
Originally posted by meep-meep
I'm college educated ( I wasted my money ) so I'm supposed to be a problem solver, but many of my "mentors" aka teachers, never seemed to be capable of answering a direct question therefore complicating matters. People gain more of a problem solving attitude living in the real world aka working. God damn it I hate people.

Only experience can teach you but nobody may teach experience. It has to be gained on personal level.

DarkC
Depends on the situation and mood that I'm in.

Atlantis001

Inspectah Deck
I try to solve problems.

The Omega

WrathfulDwarf

debbiejo
I can't stand people who complain and do nothing about it..........

Eis
I can usually help people with their problems... But as Pandemoniac and AC I'm not very good solving my own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.