Thing & Sasquatch vs Savage Hulk & Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
Can these two underrated brawlers take down the X-men's muscle man and the unstopple force known as the Hulk?

King_Mungi
Depends, which Sasquatch I or II? and if it's one is Tanaraq allowed to be released?

General Kon-El
Thing and Sasquatch barely.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Depends, which Sasquatch I or II? and if it's one is Tanaraq allowed to be released?

Its Sasquatch I and yes no holds bars here.

King_Mungi
Then Thing and Tanaraq win.

Grimm22
Then Thing and Tanaraq win.

Of course Tanaraq going up against Savage Hulk would be a close one, because Hulk could get stronger than Tanaraq.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
Of course Tanaraq going up against Savage Hulk would be a close one, because Hulk could get stronger than Tanaraq.

Don't think so as Tanaraq can do the same and is already vastly stronger than him in base form.

Grimm22
Don't think so as Tanaraq can do the same and is already vastly stronger than him in base form.

True. yes

Psyquis52
Thing can take Colossus
and Sasquatch can take Hulk sooooo....

Colossus and Hulk win. Hahahahaha! Just kidding

Thing and Sasquatch toast them.

superman41082
Savage Hulk has a chance at beating all of them himself, Tanaraq or not, and I think most of us agree that Colossus will beat Big Ben most of the time. Team Hulk.........

KharmaDog
Originally posted by superman41082
Savage Hulk has a chance at beating all of them himself, Tanaraq or not

How much do you know about Tanaraq?

If Sas is allowed to get his wild on with Tanaraq, then he and Thing wins, unfortunaltey after they win, Tanaraq might just as easily turn around and kick thing's ass.

Rewmac
Colossus and Savage Hulk...Sasquatch got owned by a depowered Juggernaut (Colossus is far stronger than that Juggy) oh yeah and Sasquatch was in Hulk-Buster armor...Savage Hulk Thing???? I love the rock man but this time he'd loose...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Rewmac
Colossus and Savage Hulk...Sasquatch got owned by a depowered Juggernaut (Colossus is far stronger than that Juggy) oh yeah and Sasquatch was in Hulk-Buster armor...Savage Hulk Thing???? I love the rock man but this time he'd loose...

My your misinformed, Sasquatch was never owned by Juggernaut as I have the comics. Plus if you know anything about Alpha Flight that was horribly written, as Guardian is not a melee fighter, Vindicator does not shoot machine gun fire and Guardian has blasts capable of killing Sasquatch with one blow, etc.. Tanraq is different from Sasquatch

Sasquatch not in Tanaraq form went toe to toe with Savage Hulk for over 30 minutes and there was no winner. Tanaraq amplifies his powers to an unreal level

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Tanaraq

Grimm22
My your misinformed, Sasquatch was never owned by Juggernaut as I have the comics. Plus if you know anything about Alpha Flight that was horribly written, as Guardian is not a melee fighter, Vindicator does not shoot machine gun fire and Guardian has blasts capable of killing Sasquatch with one blow, etc.. Tanraq is different from Sasquatch

Sasquatch not in Tanaraq form went toe to toe with Savage Hulk for over 30 minutes and there was no winner. Tanaraq amplifies his powers to an unreal level

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Tanaraq

Mainly because its magic vs science wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.