Wolverine VS Deadpool with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Then twist is no weapons or claws strictly a hand two hand fight.
in the standered areana.

who wins? no prep? lol .

the Darkone
Logan will bust his 120+ years of fighting experience on Deadpool, but deadpool will tried to hang, but still deadpool will lose.

Kool-Aid
Deadpool wins.

capt it up
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Deadpool wins.
whys that?

the Darkone
because deadpool talks sh**?

Kool-Aid
Originally posted by capt it up
whys that?

Hes got a better healing factor.

I think that will give him the edge in the end.

the Darkone
Deadpool will still get his ass kicked, deadpool can't permanently doesn't mean he can't get his head kicked in.

capt it up
Hes got a better healing factor.

I think that will give him the edge in the end.
DP immortal that a huge deifference. it realy ahrd to say how good DP healing factor is sicne he can not die.

this is a KO fight so even if DP healign factors better thats not real an edge.

since wolevriens hits are much much harder. woverines stronger. Wolverine a more skilled fighter. wolverine has a good deal more experience.
also wolverines more durable.

what edge does dead pool have?

willRules
Its really a combat of Wolverines superior skill vs Deadpool's superior healing smile

srankmissingnin
A hand to hand fight between Wade and Logan would never end. Wade his factor may be better but both their healing factors are fast enough that someone with their strength class couldn't even hope to overload to get a win in pure h2h.

StyleTime
I give the win to Wolverine. Might take a while though.

capt it up
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
A hand to hand fight between Wade and Logan would never end. Wade his factor may be better but both their healing factors are fast enough that someone with their strength class couldn't even hope to overload to get a win in pure h2h.
thats not fully true. they could KO eachother but it would take proboly days.

also deadpools durability is only as high as a human who has a healing factor. his bones will shatter every time wolverinhits him.

willRules
Originally posted by StyleTime
I give the win to Wolverine. Shen Kuei has put Deadpool down using just hand to hand, Wolverine should be able to as well.

I never remember him using just hand to hand. I remember him using a tranquillizer to take out Deadpool and I remember him shoving a sword through Wade's trachea which slowed him down. I also remember him using a wire to hang Deadpool but not defeating him in pure hand to hand smile

srankmissingnin
thats not fully true. they could KO eachother but it would take proboly days.

also deadpools durability is only as high as a human who has a healing factor. his bones will shatter every time wolverinhits him.

But his heals faster then Logan so it evens it out. They'd pass out form sleep deprivation and malnutrition before the other could ko them.

Soleran
also DP's healing factor increases his stats as well, I go DP 6/10! Better dialogue from DP typically as well.

outarddwarf
Wolverine takes this.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
also DP's healing factor increases his stats as well, I go DP 6/10! Better dialogue from DP typically as well.
actauly they increase his stats , but not nearly as high as wolverines.
slade still has only ahuman body logan on the other hand body structure is not fully human.

capt it up
But his heals faster then Logan so it evens it out. They'd pass out form sleep deprivation and malnutrition before the other could ko them.
very very doubtfull. since DP helaing factor is relay only better ebcuase he immportal. befor ehis immortality his ehaling factor was only logans level. I do not recall DP ever showing better helaign abilites when he was simply mortal.

also im not sure that would even it out since logan will be doign mroe damage becuase he stronger and his fists are adamatium. also logan the superior fighter and knows attacks that can damage deadpool quite well. Im pritty sure logan would KO deadpool after a huge fight.

also it seem quite possable that spiderman could KO deadpool so I dont see why logan could not do the same with his fists.

Kool-Aid
actauly they increase his stats , but not nearly as high as wolverines.
slade still has only ahuman body logan on the other hand body structure is not fully human.

What are you talking about?

I still haven't seen any proof that said Wolverine has Superhuman strength.

Yet, I have posted proof that Deadpool has superhuman strength in the DP respect thread.

Here it is right here.
http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/7594/cabledeadpool132005streetsamur.th.jpg
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7594/cabledeadpool132005streetsamur.th.jpg
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7719/cabledeadpool132005streetsamur1.th.jpg

capt it up
shit I ment to say wade lol not slade

riceroost
Deadpool will get the worst of this because Wolverine can physically do more damage than he can. Wolverine can knock out guys like Roughouse who are said to be almost in Hulk's class. Wilson may have a slightly better healing factor, but his bones can be broken. If Wolverine presses the adantage after breaking Wilson's skull or spine he can keep the bones from healing back together, or possibly get them to heal wrong. Neither one is going to die, but Wolverine should be way up on points.

Adamantium turns the tide in this fight.
Then there's the fact that Wolverine is just a better fighter.

capt it up

Kool-Aid
Nothing in that said he had superhuman strength.

All I see is assumptions that are debatable or enhanced human.

Post something that actually says he has superhuman strength.

capt it up

first off when has wade ever shown feats to match any of the ones I posted? ur getting a tad redicules here.
also here u go.
Marvel comics presents Wolverine volume 2
Hulk ultimate guide also states wolverine with superhuman strength.
(THE SHOW DOWN OF THE CENTURY DC VERSUS MARVEL COMICS) also states wolverine with superhuman strength

all three stated he has superhuman strength.

riceroost

Yet, I have posted proof that Deadpool has superhuman strength in the DP respect thread.

Here it is right here.
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7719/cabledeadpool132005streetsamur1.th.jpg These pics dont prove much. Pool may have greater than human strength, but Wolverine has done everything Pool has and the some.

Jumping feat: Team-Up with Spidey, leapt 50 feet straight up.
Breaking neck with fingers: did it to the metal neck of a training dummy in Excalibur.

Wolverine has better feats.

capt it up
Originally posted by riceroost
These pics dont prove much. Pool may have greater than human strength, but Wolverine has done everything Pool has and the some.

Breaking neck with fingers: did it to the metal neck of a training dummy in Excalibur.

Kool-Aid
Wolverine presses the adantage after breaking Wilson's skull or spine he can keep the bones from healing back together, or possibly get them to heal wrong.

Dude
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/335/cd005081vn.th.jpg
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/4969/cd005094kn.th.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5064/cd00510116dm.th.jpg
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5686/cd005120dr.th.jpg

Forget adamantium.

Black Box agents say Deadpools healing factor make him virtually indestrutable.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7509/cd152005streetsamuraidcp013ve.th.jpg

How is he the better fighter? Because hes old as hell and just recently remembers that training?

Blackbox has studied Wolverine, Deadpool and nearly every fighter.

Black Box running tests on DP and says his skillz are off the charts.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8256/cd152005streetsamuraidcp046hc.th.jpg

Kool-Aid
These pics dont prove much. Pool may have greater than human strength, but Wolverine has done everything Pool has and the some.

It says Deadpool has superhuman strength.

Where I have yet to see Wolverine being said to have.

I don't care about the jumping feat.

capt it up
black box has almsot no footage of logan. also just becuase black box says wadess off the charts means little since he never comments on wolevrine. his only comment on wolverine was that he wish he had mroe then a little clip of wolverine.

reason wolverine a better fighter is quite simple. he shows him self to be a better fighter. in every single marvel hand book he is always listed better the wade in fighting skills. hell I think wade even said logan was better fighter then him before.

capt it up
It says Deadpool has superhuman strength.

Where I have yet to see Wolverine being said to have.

I don't care about the jumping feat.
(THE SHOW DOWN OF THE CENTURY DC VERSUS MARVEL COMICS) also states wolverine with superhuman strength

Kool-Aid
black box has almsot no footage of logan.

Yes he does...
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cabledeadpool132005streetsamur4.jpg

Also, you do know that Blackbox is hooked up to the Dominus Objective?

Which means he sees all knows all.

also just becuase black box says wadess off the charts means little since he never comments on wolevrine.

He said he charted them all...

reason wolverine a better fighter is quite simple. he shows him self to be a better fighter. in every single marvel hand book he is always listed better the wade in fighting skills.

Yeah, handbooks say alot of stuff.

hell I think wade even said logan was better fighter then him before.

I've never seen that.

Kool-Aid

I'd like to see this.

Do you mean the comic?

srankmissingnin

I imagine Marvel figured that the didn't have to say Wolverine has superhuman strength because every strength feat he has shows that he does. Most people have the sense to put two and two together... you apparently aren't one of them

capt it up
Yes he does...
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cabledeadpool132005streetsamur4.jpg

Also, you do know that Blackbox is hooked up to the Dominus Objective, which means he sees all knows all?

He said he charted them all...

Yeah, handbooks say alot of stuff.

I've never seen that.

against by ur own pic is ur unding. blakc box said he need little more of the clip so he could sell it to taskmaster. that means he must not of had much info at all.

just because he said it does not mean realy any thing. sicne they never say were wolverien fell on the charts.

oh so ur one thing of slade beign said to be superhuman is betetr then 3 hand books and such saying wolevrien is superhuman?

I think it was the time wolverine rescued wade, but im not sure. hardly matters though since logan is always listed as a better fighter.

capt it up
I'd like to see this.

Do you mean the comic?

I don't have a scanner. also how about u stop beign so ****ing lazy and look them up ok?

yup I mean the cross over. in the back of the cross over they have bios of every character go look it up

jinzin
Then twist is no weapons or claws strictly a hand two hand fight.
in the standered areana.

who wins? no prep? lol .
deadpool he can take EVERYTHING logan dishes out and just laugh it off.. where as damage will eventually tax out on logan....

if this thread was created to see who's more highly skilled, I'd say they're pretty close.. dp's not as good a fighter but his superhuman attributes help him make up for that EASILY... while wolverine's skill may be better than DP's his other mutated attributes are not.

jinzin
I imagine Marvel figured that the didn't have to say Wolverine has superhuman strength because every strength feat he has shows that he does. Most people have the sense to put two and two together... you apparently aren't one of them
laughing out loud

capt it up
Originally posted by jinzin
deadpool he can take EVERYTHING logan dishes out and just laugh it off.. where as damage will eventually tax out on logan....

if this thread was created to see who's more highly skilled, I'd say they're pretty close.. dp's not as good a fighter but his superhuman attributes help him make up for that EASILY... while wolverine's skill may be better than DP's his other mutated attributes are not.
salde can not laugh off logans hits. sure it won't kill slade since he immortal but logan can certainly KO him.
also what ways is wade better in?

jinzin
Deadpool will get the worst of this because Wolverine can physically do more damage than he can. Wolverine can knock out guys like Roughouse who are said to be almost in Hulk's class. Wilson may have a slightly better healing factor, but his bones can be broken. If Wolverine presses the adantage after breaking Wilson's skull or spine he can keep the bones from healing back together, or possibly get them to heal wrong. Neither one is going to die, but Wolverine should be way up on points.

hmm interesting points.. I thought current deadpool has ridiculously fast regenerative abilities though.. does he not?

on the other hand, there was that time pocket rhino did break his ankles...

jinzin
salde can not laugh off logans hits. sure it won't kill slade since he immortal but logan can certainly KO him.
also what ways is wade better in?

speed, strength, agility, healing factor.

Kool-Aid
against by ur own pic is ur unding. blakc box said he need little more of the clip so he could sell it to taskmaster. that means he must not of had much info at all.

No it didn't.

just because he said it does not mean realy any thing. sicne they never say were wolverien fell on the charts.

So your saying since he said he charted them all, you think that he hasn't because it hadn't listed Wolverines name?

I wonder what Black Box meant by THEM ALL?

oh so ur one thing of slade beign said to be superhuman is betetr then 3 hand books and such saying wolevrien is superhuman?

WTF?

I think it was the time wolverine rescued wade, but im not sure. hardly matters though since logan is always listed as a better fighter.

Well, I haven't seen Him beat DP.

capt it up
speed? what the hell. there no way he faster then logan.
there no way in hell he stornger then logan either.
he may be more agile, but even that iffy topic.

if u cna prove he stronger and faster please do becuase I doubt it very very much

jinzin
cool sig and avy btw... gi joe kicks ass... can't wait for the next america's elite myself...

jinzin
speed? what the hell. there no way he faster then logan.
there no way in hell he stornger then logan either.
he may be more agile, but even that iffy topic.

if u cna prove he stronger and faster please do becuase I doubt it very very much

hasn't his strength put a sword through hulk?

and he is faster and stronger to my knowledge.

capt it up
No it didn't.

So your saying since he said he charted them all, you think that he hasn't because it hadn't listed Wolverines name?

I wonder what Black Box meant by THEM ALL?

WTF?

Well, I haven't seen Him beat DP.
actauly he did.

it called hyper poling. also they enevr mention logan so who to say logan was not also off the charts?
by the way mister X said he versed all the best fighters and defeat them. hmms trangly enough mister-x neevr mention DP, must be becuase he not one of the best fighters.

he has beaten DP just becuase u havenot seen it does not mean it has not happen.

capt it up
hasn't his strength put a sword through hulk?

and he is faster and stronger to my knowledge.
not that I know of. also even fi that was true that would have to mean the sword was not a normal sword since a normal sword would shatter. does not matter how storng u are if the sword is less druable then hulk it will break.

well to my knowledge I have yet to see prove of either

Kool-Aid

It would be part of his power set though.

Why would they not want to list his stats in full for people who don't know?

Thats usually why theygive charater stat listings.

capt it up
It would be part of his power set though.

Why would they not want to list his stats in full for people who don't know?

Thats usually why theygive charater stat listings.

Official Wolverine hand book of the marvel universe

please go look theses stat listing up becuase now ur just ignoring prove.

Kool-Aid
cool sig and avy btw... gi joe kicks ass... can't wait for the next america's elite myself...

Thanks.

Yeah it should be cool.

Did you catch the the Snake-Eyes mini that was out?

I thought it was pretty cool.

badabing

Peak human strength. shifty

FG725
Deadpool could win this he talks so much it'll distract logan say he mentions a touchy subject making Logan lose focus for just a second and drop his guard the a fist come from the side knocking him out

capt it up
Originally posted by badabing
Peak human strength. shifty
if u were almost any one elese I be flipping out lol

capt it up
Originally posted by FG725
Deadpool could win this he talks so much it'll distract logan say he mentions a touchy subject making Logan lose focus for just a second and drop his guard the a fist come from the side knocking him out
did u really just say that?

badabing
if u were almost any one elese I be flipping out lol
laughing laughing laughing

FG725

wait....wait we're taking stuff from that now I dont think so that comic had wolverine beat up Lobo in like two hits that was the most fan related book ever it showed what fans wanted to see no one wants to see an average liked character like lobo beat up the great Wolverine so we shouldnt take info from there

Kool-Aid

I'm not ignoring it.

I'm just asking you to show me it.

I asked for scans of those.

I can't check them up because I don't buy handbooks.

Show me some scans of those, if it says it then thats cool.

srankmissingnin

I'd say Wade is better in agility and healing factor. Wade has almost zero strength feats so it's hard to gauge if he is the stronger of the two.

badabing
blink What the f**k? eek2 eer confused1

capt it up
wait....wait we're taking stuff from that now I dont think so that comic had wolverine beat up Lobo in like two hits that was the most fan related book ever it showed what fans wanted to see no one wants to see an average liked character like lobo beat up the great Wolverine so we shouldnt take info from there
lol that ebcuase those fights were fan voted.

that deos not mean the bios and stats in the back are not correct. ar eu trying to tell me that the stats in the abck were also fan voted?

also that one of 3 soruces I posted. nice try though .

FG725
did u really just say that?
hey you're fighting some psycho and he starts talking about your wife who was slaughtered by Sabretooth that wouldnt make you let down your guard thinking about it for a second? Or maybe he would be so enraged he'd be reckless

srankmissingnin
Thanks.

Yeah it should be cool.

Did you catch the the Snake-Eyes mini that was out?

I thought it was pretty cool.

It was mostly just old joe stories from the marvel run republished though.

FG725
I'm not ignoring it.

Show me some scans of those, if it says it then thats cool.
it does say that..

capt it up
I'm not ignoring it.

Show me some scans of tho, if it says it then thats cool.
I said about ten times I don't have a scanner. also my piont is u keep actaing like no one has listed prove that wolverine is superhuamnly strong which is un true since ive listed the hand books and such multiable times.

u don't need to buy hand books to look at them.

capt it up
hey you're fighting some psycho and he starts talking about your wife who was slaughtered by Sabretooth that wouldnt make you let down your guard thinking about it for a second? Or maybe he would be so enraged he'd be reckless
no it make wolverine go beserker and then wade would be ****ed.

FG725
I said about ten times I don't have a scanner. also my piont is u keep actaing like no one has listed prove that wolverine is superhuamnly strong which is un true since ive listed the hand books and such multiable times.

well I think that the bones in his knuckles might add to that it's like wearing brass knuckles just way harder

Kool-Aid

Well this was writen by Official Handbook writers and it doesn't say Wolverine has Superhuman strength, but it does say Deadpool does.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wolverine_(James_Howlett)

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Deadpool

capt it up
Well this was writen by Official Handbook writers and it doesn't say Wolverine has Superhuman strength, but it does say Deadpool does.

actauly neither one of thsoe were written by marvel writters actauly they were written by fans. hell ive written some of those bios.

Soleran

Same thing with Wolverine as well though. Once again the Bios are checked by Marvel before they are actually submited to the page they are valid.

FG725
and the fanboy went silent......

Kool-Aid
actauly neither one of thsoe were written by marvel writters actauly they were written by fans. hell ive written some of those bios.

Actually they are written by offical handbook writers.

If you participated in the the entries you'd know.

You'd also know that the handbook writers have to approve your entries before they go in.

They also won't let anyone edit the Wolverine profile.

The contributers at the bottom of that page is the Offical hanbook writers handle.

He was the last person to edit that profile.

I don't think with your spelling errors they'd aproved your entries.

I'm not making fun of you, its just that its hard to get them approved with just minor errors.

FG725
* cough* burnt *cough*

capt it up
Actually they are written by offical handbook writers.

If you participated in the the entries you'd know.

You'd also know that the handbook writers have to approve your entries before they go in.

They also won't let anyone edit the Wolverine profile.

The contributers at the bottom of that page is the Offical hanbook writers handle.

He was the last person to edit that profile.

I don't think with your spelling errors they'd aproved your entries.

I'm not making fun of you, its just that its hard to get them approved with just minor errors.
umm they aproved every entry I have made. just becuase I chioce to be lazy does not mean I not a good writer. I am infact majoring in creative writing.

it not the handbook writer's that aprove ur entries. do u honestly think they would waist there time with the sight? dude its the interns and underlings who look at what people say and aprove it.

also like I said u have one sources two my 3. my sources are not tainted by fans they come directly from marvel them selfs.

StyleTime
Originally posted by willRules
I never remember him using just hand to hand. I remember him using a tranquillizer to take out Deadpool and I remember him shoving a sword through Wade's trachea which slowed him down. I also remember him using a wire to hang Deadpool but not defeating him in pure hand to hand smile
I edited that right before you posted. I forgot that Shen used Deadpool's sword at the end of that fight. Although, Shen was winning with pure hand to hand. He used the sword in Deadpool's back to put Deadpool down long enough to leave and get back to his business.

On that note, Shen did seem to have Deadpool down when he crushed Deadpool's trachea with his elbow. While Deadpool will obviously heal from an injury like this, Wolverine could probably put him down long enough with a move like that to be considered the winner.

FG725
umm they aproved every entry I have made. just becuase I chioce to be lazy does not mean I not a good writer. I am infact majoring in creative writing.

it not the handbook writer's that aprove ur entries. do u honestly think they would waist there time with the sight? dude its the interns and underlings who look at what people say and aprove it.

also like I said u have one sources two my 3. my sources are not tainted by fans they come directly from marvel them selfs.
what you're majoring in writing you cant even use proper grammar that's not laziness Im lazy! you wrote chioce when it should've been choose same amount of letters no extra effort! in fact less yet you dont even write it tis a sad sad day!

riceroost
I wouldn't know what to do if Capt used proper grammer. His butchered typing style is his trademark. It's like his very own personal catch-phrase, "I'm the best there is at what I do, and what I do best is fluster my enemies with my mangled grammatical style.....biotch."

riceroost
Originally posted by badabing
Peak human strength. shifty HORSE-*HIT!!!

capt it up
what you're majoring in writing you cant even use proper grammar that's not laziness Im lazy! you wrote chioce when it should've been choose same amount of letters no extra effort! in fact less yet you dont even write it tis a sad sad day!
no I don't think ur worth the effort of using proper gramma.

actauly im majoring in creative writting. any ways u seem to think i am trying to use proper gramm which is ur mistake.

capt it up
also is that really thebet u can come up with to personaly attack me?

Swanky-Tuna
With Wolverine he gets angry and goes into a "berserk" mode. Unlike every other mode using the word berserk in the history of anything ever created he fights on pure instinct, but uses martial arts and strategy, and I guess moves faster, but has the same, if not better precision.

That's another thing that irks me about Wolverine. There's nothing berserk about his berserker rage.

Soleran
so what then take out the metal skeleton as well........................then its two men with comparable powers and skills

Kool-Aid

Bunky, heres the last perons handle to update the Wolverine.

Moreels is a member of Marvel's current team of Official Handbook writers.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/User:ComiX-Fan

The other name is the guy who owns the Taskmaster website, who is also very knowledgeable of Marvel characters.

Those are the only 2 that worked on that page.

Just because you major in something doesn't mean your good at it or passing it.

And your sorce isn't criedable, since I have yet to see the scans.

riceroost
so what then take out the metal skeleton as well........................then its two men with comparable powers and skills Take away the skeleton the powers are similar, but the skill levels aren't even close. Wolverine still has decades of experience and a lot of skill over Deadpool.

Soleran
Take away the skeleton the powers are similar, but the skill levels aren't even close. Wolverine still has decades of experience and a lot of skill over Deadpool.

Thats not what has been seen, and in comics when does experience REALLY pay off, ask Ogun again.

riceroost
in comics when does experience REALLY pay off? Captain America. Character with no superpowers who somehow manages to beat everyone. He is also not a terribly good martial artist as Iron Fist has called his fightign style "basic".

And once again, Wolverine has 50 years of experience over Cap and is stronger and faster to boot.

capt it up
Bunky, heres the last perons handle to update the Wolverine.

Moreels is a member of Marvel's current team of Official Handbook writers.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/User:ComiX-Fan

The other name is the guy who owns the Taskmaster website, who is also very knowledgeable of Marvel characters.

Those are the only 2 that worked on that page.

Just because you major in something doesn't mean your good at it or passing it.

And your sorce isn't criedable, since I have yet to see the scans.
moreels is reay now? can u rpove that?

um just ebcuase u own a taskmaster site does not amke u crediable in the least.

I get A's in english lol with little to no effort.

wait wait wait wait my source is not crediable becuase i don't have scanns?.go read the rules my firend listing titles is crediable info. just becuase ur lazy does not mean it not crediable. actauly my info is a hell of a lot more crediable since it not tainted by fans and comes straight form the mouths of marvel writers.

Tshern

No offense, but how about showing it here then? Gotta admit that I don't get full marks from English though...

And Wolverine would take this eventually. Too skilled and experienced for Deadpool.

capt it up
Originally posted by Tshern
No offense, but how about showing it here then? Gotta admit that I don't get full marks from English though...

And Wolverine would take this eventually. Too skilled and experienced for Deadpool.
why would I show it here? not worth the effort.

plus i do when I actauly feel like taking the time which is rare indeed

ThePittman
DP wins because Wolvie kills himself because he can't make DP shut up. big grin

riceroost
Originally posted by ThePittman
DP wins because Wolvie kills himself because he can't make DP shut up. big grin Nah, Wolverine would just go berserk. That way he wouldn't understand what Slade was saying anymore.

Or he could just rip off Pool's jaw, or crush his throat, or cave in his skull. All would result in Wade no longer being able to spew forth his unique brand of verbal LSD.

ThePittman
Nah, Wolverine would just go berserk. That way he wouldn't understand what Slade was saying anymore.

Or he could just rip off Pool's jaw, or crush his throat, or cave in his skull. All would result in Wade no longer being able to spew forth his unique brand of verbal LSD. Then again he would heal it back and start all over again. big grin

Soljer

If you can so easily ace an english class, why not do it here? You say you're too lazy, but then state that it takes "no effort" to perfect college-level english classes? Well, at least this is more proof to the readers of these forums to take your 'logic' in debate with a grain of salt. Come now, coherent sentences and a little punctuation is one of the most basic skills in life, and one of the most important. You say you are University-level creative writer but type on here as if you were prepubescent. Give me a break.

On topic, however, Deadpool should come out on top, its hard to say how often though...6-8/10. He is stronger, faster, and has a far better healing factor. Logan has the experience on him, I'll admit, but Wade takes it. Hell, maybe he'll shove his arm down wolvie's throat and suffocate him ala Sabertooth. :-P.

Kool-Aid
moreels is reay now? can u rpove that?

um just ebcuase u own a taskmaster site does not amke u crediable in the least.

wait wait wait wait my source is not crediable becuase i don't have scanns?.go read the rules my firend listing titles is crediable info. just becuase ur lazy does not mean it not crediable. actauly my info is a hell of a lot more crediable since it not tainted by fans and comes straight form the mouths of marvel writers.

Dude, I just proved it with the link. roll eyes (sarcastic)

reading

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html
Nowhere in here does it say that listing titles equals out to credible information.

I did find this nugget though.

Remember this? VVV

So you didn't even read the rules right.

How am I supposed to know you read the handbooks right?laughing

jinzin

reading

Nowhere in here does it say that listing titles equals out to credible information.

Remember this? VVV

technically capts not wrong though... the rules state

Non-canon sources are invalid for evidence. With rare exceptions, comics not in continuity such as Elseworlds, What Ifs, or alternate universes are not used for evidence in debates of a particular mainstream character.

but marvel vs. dc doesn't fall into any of those categorys and has infact been referenced in both marvel (new mutants and I think even exiles), and dc (green lantern) as events that DID take place.. i know no one likes to hear that but it's the honest truth of the matter. confused

Kool-Aid
has infact been referenced in both marvel (new mutants and I think even exiles), and dc (green lantern) as events that DID take place..

This is intresting.

Do you know when they refered to them in New Mutants and Exiles?

What was refered?

jinzin
I don't know ... I new about the DC comment but the marvel ones were posted up by another member (I think a venom thread)...

diabloman
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5071/wolverinevsdeadpool6ct.jpg

FG725
Originally posted by diabloman
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5071/wolverinevsdeadpool6ct.jpg wow it's one picture and he just ripped his clothes i hate when people do this you can post a picture of Venom being hit but then leave out the next panel where he backhands spidey 50 miles so this is classified under crappy post. Besides I just looked at the issue and wolverine sratchs up Dp's clothes once more then Deadpool knocks him out

jinzin
Originally posted by diabloman
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5071/wolverinevsdeadpool6ct.jpg
punk

Soljer
Yeah, I like that picture, but you forgot the part a few panels later where deadpool takes wolvie's back and stabs him through the heart and lungs.

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Yeah, I like that picture, but you forgot the part a few panels later where deadpool takes wolvie's back and stabs him through the heart and lungs.

no

i didn't forget that..

I was just ignoring it.. big grin

capt it up

reading

Remember this? VVV

first off. yes I was mistaken I had not read the ruels for some time. i forgot they do not mention what is consider useable info. ask digi though if u do not believe titles and such are not usable becuase they are.

second umm marvel Vs DC is usable.

third now ur just making excuses becuase u don't like what my proof proves

capt it up
wow it's one picture and he just ripped his clothes i hate when people do this you can post a picture of Venom being hit but then leave out the next panel where he backhands spidey 50 miles so this is classified under crappy post. Besides I just looked at the issue and wolverine sratchs up Dp's clothes once more then Deadpool knocks him out
yet u forgot to mention that wolverines healing factor was on the frizt

Kool-Aid
first off. yes I was mistaken I had not read the ruels for some time. i forgot they do not mention what is consider useable info. ask digi though if u do not believe titles and such are not usable becuase they are.

second umm marvel Vs DC is usable.

third now ur just making excuses becuase u don't like what my proof proves

You proved nothing.

Soljer
no

i didn't forget that..

I was just ignoring it.. big grin
big grin Nice Save

capt it up
You proved nothing.
? actauly as I recall i proved wolverine had superhuman strength. no my fault some one ahs problem admitting it roll eyes (sarcastic)

(THE SHOW DOWN OF THE CENTURY DC VERSUS MARVEL COMICS) also states wolverine with superhuman strength.

Soljer

Yeah, his rapid healing mutation had not yet become fully functional again, but it wasn't as if it wasn't functioning at ALL, either.

Wolverine says himself just later that if that fight had been only a couple weeks before, he would have been toast.

AND, the healing factor had little to do with it. Deadpool beat wolverine through subterfuge, skill, and agility.

Kool-Aid
? actauly as I recall i proved wolverine had superhuman strength. no my fault some one ahs problem admitting it roll eyes (sarcastic)

(THE SHOW DOWN OF THE CENTURY DC VERSUS MARVEL COMICS) also states wolverine with superhuman strength.

akjshkjahsfkjahdfjkhsdfhskj

^^
Thats what you proof amounts to.

capt it up
Yeah, his rapid healing mutation had not yet become fully functional again, but it wasn't as if it wasn't functioning at ALL, either.

Wolverine says himself just later that if that fight had been only a couple weeks before, he would have been toast.

AND, the healing factor had little to do with it. Deadpool beat wolverine through subterfuge, skill, and agility.

actauly his healing factor was pritty much full gone. if it was not almsot completely goen that would not of done a dam thing.

ya logan said him self he would of been dead true, logan also says his healing factor was almost completely gone.

what are u talken about the healign factor had every thing to do with it. logan was kicking DP ass. DP in no way in that fight was he out fighting wolverine. the only reason DP one was from purely having a wokrign healing factor.

capt it up

^^
ur pethetic. u ignor e proof becuase u don't liek what it says. nice debating skills there

Soljer

^^

Except your version is a bit more coherent.

Back to the topic: Deadpool DID outfight logan. He shows us this himself in the comic "I can't believe you let me set you up for this!" Double stab.

And "almost completely gone," or should I say "pritty much ful gone," are you sure you know how to speak english?

Anyways, almost completely gone? No way. If it was 'almost completely gone,' he wouldn't have survived having his HEART and LUNGS punctured.

capt it up

Here it is right here.
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7719/cabledeadpool132005streetsamur1.th.jpg

ummm hmmm what do u call this?

FG725
doesnt matter he took him out to quickly! His healing factor doesnt act as soon as he is hit it takes at least a few seconds and getting slashed by two swrods would hurt if it didnt hurt what the hell would sabretooth would be pimped smacked. He can be koncked or their would be no point to this thread Wolverine is not invincible. His healing factor wouldve come in later. Deadpool won that fight fairly

capt it up
doesnt matter he took him out to quickly! His healing factor doesnt act as soon as he is hit it takes at least a few seconds and getting slashed by two swrods would hurt if it didnt hurt what the hell would sabretooth would be pimped smacked. He can be koncked or their would be no point to this thread Wolverine is not invincible. His healing factor wouldve come in later. Deadpool won that fight fairly
what the hell are u talken about? wolverine gutted wade and sicne wade ahd a working healing factor he was fine. wolevrien healign factor was not working correctly thats why he was not fine.

actauly wolverine heals pritty much as soon as he is hit.

yes hec an be nocked out, but u don't seem to realize a stabb would never KO a working healing factor wolverine.

HOW did WADE WIN THAT FAIR? please im beggin to know. wolverine healing factor was bearly working thats why the stabb did wolverine in. if wolverine healing factor was working that would do almost nuthing at all to wolverine.

ur knowledge of wolverine truely sucks

He-guy88
wolv takes it

Soljer

And your knowledge of english, grammar, logic, and apparently comics is absolutely horrid.

capt it up
And your knowledge of english, grammar, logic, and apparently comics is absolutely horrid.
is that realy all u got? can u beat me debating or are personal attacks u u can do?
wait wait wait wait did u just say my knowledge of comics is horrid? please explain ur self

Grimm22

well grammer and english are obvious laughing

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
well grammer and english are obvious laughing
and u wonder why.........

as always ur debating skills are oh so good. serously u get lamer every time

Grimm22
and u wonder why.........

as always ur debating skills are oh so good. serously u get lamer every time

What did I do?!?!? What the f**k?

capt it up
"well grammer and english are obvious"

ring any bells? .

Soleran
what the hell are u talken about? wolverine gutted wade and sicne wade ahd a working healing factor he was fine. wolevrien healign factor was not working correctly thats why he was not fine.

yes hec an be nocked out, but u don't seem to realize a stabb would never KO a working healing factor wolverine.

HOW did WADE WIN THAT FAIR? please im beggin to know. wolverine healing factor was bearly working thats why the stabb did wolverine in. if wolverine healing factor was working that would do almost nuthing at all to wolverine.

If Wolverine was really that good his healing factor wouldn't have been an issue now huh?

Grimm22
"well grammer and english are obvious"

ring any bells? .

What? Do you want me to lie?!? Your English and Grammer suck.

capt it up
If Wolverine was really that good his healing factor wouldn't have been an issue now huh?
?

capt it up
What? Do you want me to lie?!? Your English and Grammer suck.
ur debating skills suck so i guess were even

Grimm22
ur debating skills suck so i guess were even

Well thats just according to you bub smokin'

capt it up
Well thats just according to you bub smokin'
naw thats pritty much ever ones oppion lol

Grimm22
naw thats pritty much ever ones oppion lol

Oh I wasnt aware that you represented the majority of the KMC forums confused

capt it up
Oh I wasnt aware that you represented the majority of the KMC forums confused
I don't but ive seen ur arguements and let sbe honest there not very good, but oh well hardly matters. u shoudl not have jumped on the bann wagon like u did so i relay have no respect for u..............oh wait I havent since ur comment in the wolverine vs sabertooth vs wild child thread.

Soljer
I recognize Grimm's name, but cannot recall his exact debating skills. However, his skills in debate is not the issue here, it is Deadpool Vs. Wolverine. Can we stop the petty fights and get back to actual arguments? Or, at the very least, guise your insults within arguments? If you have to say "Well, you're retarded" at least say "Deadpool would win because....blah blah blah blah, oh, and you're retarded."

Or, as the case may be "Wolvirin wud win caz he its kewl, n u dum."

capt it up
I recognize Grimm's name, but cannot recall his exact debating skills. However, his skills in debate is not the issue here, it is Deadpool Vs. Wolverine. Can we stop the petty fights and get back to actual arguments? Or, at the very least, guise your insults within arguments? If you have to say "Well, you're retarded" at least say "Deadpool would win because....blah blah blah blah, oh, and you're retarded."

Or, as the case may be "Wolvirin wud win caz he its kewl, n u dum."
yup becuase thats all ur good for

capt it up
still waiting on how my comic knowledge is horrid?

FG725

I know plenty about wolverine but im not a friggin fanboy Wade wasnt even hit the entire fight! His clothes were Hey if wade's healing factor wasnt working then he still would've won! Wolverine however was kicked in the face and stabbed through the chest with two blades. Now if Wolverine's healing factor was that good then Deadpool wouldnt ever lose too wolverine.

capt it up
I know plenty about wolverine but im not a friggin fanboy Wade wasnt even hit the entire fight! His clothes were Hey if wade's healing factor wasnt working then he still would've won! Wolverine however was kicked in the face and stabbed through the chest with two blades. Now if Wolverine's healing factor was that good then Deadpool wouldnt ever lose too wolverine.
do u read text at all? it says in the comment that wolverines gutted wade.

u may wanna re read that fight.

wade has never been able to beat logan straight up he has always needs a plot device of some sort.

Soljer
I miss what exactly you are referring to, but that's okay. Odds are, you aren't even sure.

Regardless, your biggest argument throughout the thread is "Wulvie haz sueprhumen strongness!!1," which, even if he did, would be moot, Deadpool would still take the battle.

Honestly? Show me some superhuman feats from wolverine? I don't give a damn about handbooks, show me some comics. So he threw six people on his back, and ran through some bricks, Captain America tosses around a thousand pounds of weight like its nothing, and has broken down steel and bricks as well. Captain America surely isn't superhuman. Wolverine held the elevator, when the pulley snapped. But that wasn't any strength besides his grip. The adamantium held that elevator together, not Wolverine. If it was bone claws wolvie, he would have snapped like a twig.

Captain America grabbed and tossed 700 pound big bertha like she was a medicine ball. If HE isn't superhuman, Wolverine sure as hell isn't.

Oh, and a question for some of the other forum-goers: Has anyone else noticed that every wolverine fanboy has atrocious grammar? Wolverine8888, X-logan, capt it up. Not a single one can string together a single coherent sentence. Of course, correlation does not imply causation, but still. Just a morsel of food for thought.

Soljer
Oh, and I forgot to mention, you ARE aware that Wolverine and Deadpool have clashed more than just that once, yes? To my immediate recollection, they have fought at least four times. Three times with Deadpool on top, and once that was ended with neither combatant having a clear advantage. Interesting...

diabloman
wow it's one picture and he just ripped his clothes i hate when people do this you can post a picture of Venom being hit but then leave out the next panel where he backhands spidey 50 miles so this is classified under crappy post. Besides I just looked at the issue and wolverine sratchs up Dp's clothes once more then Deadpool knocks him out oh please forgive me lord for posting a pic.

Grimm22
I don't but ive seen ur arguements and let sbe honest there not very good, but oh well hardly matters. u shoudl not have jumped on the bann wagon like u did so i relay have no respect for u..............oh wait I havent since ur comment in the wolverine vs sabertooth vs wild child thread.

And apparently your the king of debating now laughing

capt it up

capt it up
Oh, and I forgot to mention, you ARE aware that Wolverine and Deadpool have clashed more than just that once, yes? To my immediate recollection, they have fought at least four times. Three times with Deadpool on top, and once that was ended with neither combatant having a clear advantage. Interesting...
actauly deadpool one twice due to huge plot devices which u would know if u ever read there fights.

first win deadpool had was when wolverines healign factor was on the frizt

the other win was when DP had hmmm months of prep. DP was getitng his ass handed to him till he used these special darts desighned to KO wolverine.

capt it up
And apparently your the king of debating now laughing
no but I am much better then u.
hell mostany one looks llike a king of debating when next to u.

Kool-Aid

ummm hmmm what do u call this?

So thats 2 handbooks that night count and 1 crossover that most regard as non canon.

Big deal, thats not proof that he does.

You're just saying it.

Judging by how you exaggerate events and flat out lie, I'm going to need scans.

capt it up
So thats 2 handbooks that night count and 1 crossover that most regard as non canon.

Big deal, thats not proof that he does.

You're just saying it.

Judging by how you exaggerate events and flat out lie, I'm going to need scans.
? when have I eggagerated or flat out lied? prove it

please tell me this.

the cross over wa sproven cannon.

any ways stop being lazy u know i dont ahve a scanner. u can easiliy look it up. just becuase u don't like what it says does not make it not tre.

Grimm22
no but I am much better then u.
hell mostany one looks llike a king of debating when next to u.

Oh that really hurt my feelings coming from you laughing

capt it up
Oh that really hurt my feelings coming from you laughing
was not ment to hurt ur feelings I was beeing honest lol

Kool-Aid
the cross over wa sproven cannon.

Not really.

All I know is of the Green Lantern part for DCs behalf....

any ways stop being lazy u know i dont ahve a scanner. u can easiliy look it up. just becuase u don't like what it says does not make it not tre.

I'm not being lazy...

I don't have those handbooks and I'm not going to go outta my way to find and purchase them.

If you can't back up your proof then....just don't use it.

Soljer
I did give numerous reasons for Wade's victory. Read my original post.

Oh, and he didn't "toss" the dumpster with one hand, he pushed it. Examine that comic again, if you don't see it, get your eyes checked.

A 1000 pound shark is nothing Captain America couldn't manage.

Punching someone so hard they break concrete....heh, Batman has pulled off better than that before.

I can't speak about rough-house, I have neither read that comic, nor do I know his 'official' stats. However, strength means little compared to durability. What is Rough-houses durability? Someone of super-man strength would be felled by a single punch from Adamantium-wolverine if he had standard durability.

Again, none of these feats are truly 'super-human' in the comic sense. In the real world? Yeah, but in comics? Hell no. Batman and Captain America have managed comparable things. Neither are Super-Human in any way shape or form, by the Comic's gauge.

And I've read all four fights, Deadpool won once thanks to subterfuge, agility, and skill. Once due to skill, and some well placed tranq darts, he had the advantage on wolverine before the were-wolves came out.

As for the fourth fight, neither had the upper hand, and it was ended because Deadpool decided to comply when surrounded by several of Wolverines Allies and a 'Sentinel with dreadlocks,' Hardwire.

Grimm22
was not ment to hurt ur feelings I was beeing honest lol

Ok then, well I was being honest when I said your english and grammer are awful.

capt it up
Not really.

All I know is of the Green Lantern part for DCs behalf....

I'm not being lazy...

I don't have those handbooks and I'm not going to go outta my way to find and purchase them.

If you can't back up your proof then....just don't use it.
ur dense as hell.

I abck it up with the issues now u looik them up. just becuase ur lazy as hell does not make my info any less useable or true it just makes ur excuse pethetic.

by the way why would u have to buy it? I don't even own on of the srouces I posted I just read it in the book store earilier to day. go to a comic store or book store and look them up

Kool-Aid
Oh, and a question for some of the other forum-goers: Has anyone else noticed that every wolverine fanboy has atrocious grammar? Wolverine8888, X-logan, capt it up. Not a single one can string together a single coherent sentence. Of course, correlation does not imply causation, but still. Just a morsel of food for thought.

Capt it Up is Wolverine8888.

I wouldn't doubt that he is X-logan either.laughing

Kool-Aid
You're dense as hell.

I backed it up with the issues, now you look them up. Just becuase you're lazy as hell does not make my info any less useable or true, it just makes your excuse pathetic.

By the way why would you have to buy it? I don't even own it. One of the sources I posted, I just read in the bookstore earlier today. Go to a comic shop or bookstore and look them up.

Fixed it for you. thumb up wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>