KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine VS Deadpool with a twist.

Wolverine VS Deadpool with a twist.
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Wolverine VS Deadpool with a twist.

Then twist is no weapons or claws strictly a hand two hand fight.
in the standered areana.

who wins? no prep? lol .

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:02 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Logan will bust his 120+ years of fighting experience on Deadpool, but deadpool will tried to hang, but still deadpool will lose.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:07 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Deadpool wins.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:10 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Deadpool wins.

whys that?

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:13 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

because deadpool talks sh**?

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:16 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by capt it up
whys that?

Hes got a better healing factor.

I think that will give him the edge in the end.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:17 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Deadpool will still get his ass kicked, deadpool can't permanently doesn't mean he can't get his head kicked in.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:18 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Hes got a better healing factor.

I think that will give him the edge in the end.

DP immortal that a huge deifference. it realy ahrd to say how good DP healing factor is sicne he can not die.

this is a KO fight so even if DP healign factors better thats not real an edge.

since wolevriens hits are much much harder. woverines stronger. Wolverine a more skilled fighter. wolverine has a good deal more experience.
also wolverines more durable.

what edge does dead pool have?

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:19 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Its really a combat of Wolverines superior skill vs Deadpool's superior healing smile

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:20 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

A hand to hand fight between Wade and Logan would never end. Wade his factor may be better but both their healing factors are fast enough that someone with their strength class couldn't even hope to overload to get a win in pure h2h.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:48 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I give the win to Wolverine. Might take a while though.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:53 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
A hand to hand fight between Wade and Logan would never end. Wade his factor may be better but both their healing factors are fast enough that someone with their strength class couldn't even hope to overload to get a win in pure h2h.

thats not fully true. they could KO eachother but it would take proboly days.

also deadpools durability is only as high as a human who has a healing factor. his bones will shatter every time wolverinhits him.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:54 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by StyleTime
I give the win to Wolverine. Shen Kuei has put Deadpool down using just hand to hand, Wolverine should be able to as well.

I never remember him using just hand to hand. I remember him using a tranquillizer to take out Deadpool and I remember him shoving a sword through Wade's trachea which slowed him down. I also remember him using a wire to hang Deadpool but not defeating him in pure hand to hand smile

Old Post May 21st, 2006 08:00 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

thats not fully true. they could KO eachother but it would take proboly days.

also deadpools durability is only as high as a human who has a healing factor. his bones will shatter every time wolverinhits him.

But his heals faster then Logan so it evens it out. They'd pass out form sleep deprivation and malnutrition before the other could ko them.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 21st, 2006 08:01 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

also DP's healing factor increases his stats as well, I go DP 6/10! Better dialogue from DP typically as well.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 08:05 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

Wolverine takes this.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 08:20 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Soleran
also DP's healing factor increases his stats as well, I go DP 6/10! Better dialogue from DP typically as well.

actauly they increase his stats , but not nearly as high as wolverines.
slade still has only ahuman body logan on the other hand body structure is not fully human.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 08:59 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
But his heals faster then Logan so it evens it out. They'd pass out form sleep deprivation and malnutrition before the other could ko them.

very very doubtfull. since DP helaing factor is relay only better ebcuase he immportal. befor ehis immortality his ehaling factor was only logans level. I do not recall DP ever showing better helaign abilites when he was simply mortal.

also im not sure that would even it out since logan will be doign mroe damage becuase he stronger and his fists are adamatium. also logan the superior fighter and knows attacks that can damage deadpool quite well. Im pritty sure logan would KO deadpool after a huge fight.

also it seem quite possable that spiderman could KO deadpool so I dont see why logan could not do the same with his fists.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:01 PM

actauly they increase his stats , but not nearly as high as wolverines.
slade still has only ahuman body logan on the other hand body structure is not fully human.

What are you talking about?

I still haven't seen any proof that said Wolverine has Superhuman strength.

Yet, I have posted proof that Deadpool has superhuman strength in the DP respect thread.

Here it is right here.
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by ..:Sn0w:.. on May 21st, 2006 at 09:24 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:22 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

shit I ment to say wade lol not slade

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:24 PM