Merged Hulk vs Mangog & Morg at his strongest with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Here is the senario The Hulk is entered in a contest of Arm Wrestling against Odin. He the last one standing and he tells Odin to hit him with a energy blast to enrage Hulk for the match Odin does as he askes and it works. Who ever is Winner gets any gift he can think of so Hulk wins after about a 20 minute match so Odin askes what gift would you like? Hulk thinks for a moment and say I want a Battle suit and Odin say very well. Then Hulk says wait I don't want just any Suit it has to made of Uru and it has to be Enchanted I want it to what it to read my mind in perfect sync, give me the ability to fly give me,true Godlike Level above any Mortal ever. An invisable force field I also want the ability to produce concusive blastes and highly destructive power and unlimited air supple. I also what the ability to have the Suit to fight beside me in battle against large oppositons. The suit should be able to produce Uru Metal that form in hand weapons like a hatches a mace or a long handle hammer and a Sheild.It should give me great ground speed. Odin says do you want my empire as well and he laughs then thinks about it and say It will be done but when I do I will send you on a misson to take down Mangog & A herald of Galactus named Morg to see If your truly worth of this gift.

Hulk (Enchanted Suit) Profile
Height 8'5"
Weight 3000pounds

Strength: Incalculable (12/12)
Speed: Supersonic: peak range: Mach 2 to Mach 4.6: .22-1 miles per second
Flight Speed: Warpspeed (12/12)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Totally indestructible (14/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Exeperience fighting ability
Special Skills/Abilities: Special Skills/Abilities: extensive knowledge of physics & The Hulk has two powers apparently not related to his physical attributes, he can see astral forms, and he as a seemingly mystical homing ability that enables him to locate the area in New Mexico where he first became the Hulk. The nature of these abilities is not yet known

SuperPower- The ability to Produce concusive blastes and highly destructive power in form of mystical flames and he ability to form powerful durable force fields

Mental Abilities- Immunity to Telepathy

Weapons In one hand the ability to produce Uru type weapons and in the other hand a Indestructible Shield

Thanos_6383
Is this War Hulk?

Space M ummy
War hulk? That sounds like the destroyer.

branhole
this must hace took some time to think up. ill go with hulk.

Dinalfos
What exactly does the Enchanted suit enhance? His strength?

grey fox
So 'Stupidly powerful , dont **** with me Hulk' versus these two chumps.

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
So 'Stupidly powerful , dont **** with me Hulk' versus these two chumps.

Morg is a chump? What the f**k? He might even be more powerful than Silver Surfer.

branhole
so what level would this hulk be on.

branhole
morg is more powerful than surfer. w/o power cosmic he was beating the hearalds.

batdude123
Originally posted by branhole
morg is more powerful than surfer. w/o power cosmic he was beating the hearalds.

yes That's what I was trying to explain to grey fox. big grin

branhole
morg at his strongest, if galactus says kill, that might change the whole match entirely.

grey fox
Originally posted by batdude123
yes That's what I was trying to explain to grey fox. big grin

No , I understand that . It was a satrical poke at Golem for upgrading hulk.

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
No , I understand that . It was a satrical poke at Golem for upgrading hulk.

laughing

golem370
The Suit gives the Hulk these enhancing abilities the ability to fly give me,true Godlike Level strength above any Mortal super hero ever. An invisible force field I also want the ability to produce concussive blastes and highly destructive power and unlimited air supple he also super speed flight ability stamina and durability. His strength is now comparable to Surtur or Ymir of even Galactus atleast 10 times more powerful then at Hulk strongest strength feats like holding the mountain or destroying that asteroid that was twice the size of the earth.

He also has the ability to have his suit battle beside him in a multiple oppositions

hulk=strength
Originally posted by golem370
The Suit gives the Hulk these enhancing abilities the ability to fly give me,true Godlike Level strength above any Mortal super hero ever. An invisible force field I also want the ability to produce concussive blastes and highly destructive power and unlimited air supple he also super speed flight ability stamina and durability. His strength is now comparable to Surtur or Ymir of even Galactus atleast 10 times more powerful then at Hulk strongest strength feats like holding the mountain or destroying that asteroid that was twice the size of the earth.

He also has the ability to have his suit battle beside him in a multiple oppositions uh if u remember he alredy possesed that kinda strength or potential 4 it

hulk=strength
wait i forgot it was merged hulk the ***** nevermind my bad

golem370
Maybe but at the point that Surtur being over 1,000 feet tall I would believe Hulk's potential strength his below Kurse his up there with raging Hulk and I read this.

Kurse's strength has not been measured against that of such powerhouse Marvel characters as the Destroyer, the Juggernaut, or Mangog, or the Hulk when his "normal" strength level is magnified by intense rage. However, Kurse was undoubtedly one of the physically strongest humanoid beings in the Marvel universe. His strength level was dwarfed only by Marvel's cosmic beings, such as Galactus and Eternity, and certain gigantic characters with powers of apocalyptic levels, such as Ymir and Surtur

hulk=strength
i think pissed hulks strength is as high or higher an could possibly reach galactugus cause u all know what the beyonder said about hulk

branhole
there is now way he can be stronger than galactus.

branhole
that has to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard, someone who has spent millions of years in a cosmic egg and produced silver surfer who hulk coudnt hurt, hulk a being who got his powers from a gamma bomb and now is stronger than cosmics, who i didnt know that a bomb can produce things that pheonix couldnt.

branhole
hulk is above skyfather beings now. wow and he cant even beat supes and wolverine(i know hes beaten him but wolvs has beat him too, its just saying that he fights with inssects compared to galatus) and he has trouble with rino and doc sampson. hulk was created in a sec and big g was made n millions of years and can eat planets and hulk has trouble supporting a mountain. but i guess that doesnt matter because hulk is above an abstract.

crucifixio
U have to understand. The gamma bomb was just a conduit thru which Hulks powers were released.

branhole
ya but an earthbound bomb is going to make him stronger than the cosmic egg. now if hulk was in the cosmic egg instead it would be a differrent storie.and your agreeing that hulk is stronger than galctus.

crucifixio
I see what your gettin at but I have to disagree. I believe Hulks' strength "potentially is incalcuable. No the probability of him getting that angry to amass as much strength as Galactus though stupid sounding is logical according to comic book standards. He has always said to be the strongest there is.

+++ Hulks' body absorbs all types of radiation. That is why his strength levels will continue to increase exponetially

branhole
read what i said at the last page in the juggs vs hulk thread.

hulk=strength
branhole ur an idiot ur just mad cause hulk makes juggs his punchin bag 4 the rest of his life wink

branhole
it never said that hulk started as mindlees s hulk. hulk starts normal and continues to rise, hulk is not going to get that strong in a fight with juggs, unless somebody makes him mindless. and what im argueing about is thhat some people are way overating hulk,being as strong as galactus, cum on.

branhole
Originally posted by hulk=strength
branhole ur an idiot ur just mad cause hulk makes juggs his punchin bag 4 the rest of his life wink

unless hulk is mindless that would never happen. and im the idiot?

Cosmic Cube
WTF. Hulk loses.

Merged Hulk is a chump, if anything.

Cosmic Cube
Oh. Didn't read the first post. embarrasment

golem370
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.