KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Merged Hulk vs Mangog & Morg at his strongest with a twist

Merged Hulk vs Mangog & Morg at his strongest with a twist
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Tongue Merged Hulk vs Mangog & Morg at his strongest with a twist

Here is the senario The Hulk is entered in a contest of Arm Wrestling against Odin. He the last one standing and he tells Odin to hit him with a energy blast to enrage Hulk for the match Odin does as he askes and it works. Who ever is Winner gets any gift he can think of so Hulk wins after about a 20 minute match so Odin askes what gift would you like? Hulk thinks for a moment and say I want a Battle suit and Odin say very well. Then Hulk says wait I don't want just any Suit it has to made of Uru and it has to be Enchanted I want it to what it to read my mind in perfect sync, give me the ability to fly give me,true Godlike Level above any Mortal ever. An invisable force field I also want the ability to produce concusive blastes and highly destructive power and unlimited air supple. I also what the ability to have the Suit to fight beside me in battle against large oppositons. The suit should be able to produce Uru Metal that form in hand weapons like a hatches a mace or a long handle hammer and a Sheild.It should give me great ground speed. Odin says do you want my empire as well and he laughs then thinks about it and say It will be done but when I do I will send you on a misson to take down Mangog & A herald of Galactus named Morg to see If your truly worth of this gift.

Hulk (Enchanted Suit) Profile
Height 8'5"
Weight 3000pounds

Strength: Incalculable (12/12)
Speed: Supersonic: peak range: Mach 2 to Mach 4.6: .22-1 miles per second
Flight Speed: Warpspeed (12/12)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Totally indestructible (14/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Exeperience fighting ability
Special Skills/Abilities: Special Skills/Abilities: extensive knowledge of physics & The Hulk has two powers apparently not related to his physical attributes, he can see astral forms, and he as a seemingly mystical homing ability that enables him to locate the area in New Mexico where he first became the Hulk. The nature of these abilities is not yet known

SuperPower- The ability to Produce concusive blastes and highly destructive power in form of mystical flames and he ability to form powerful durable force fields

Mental Abilities- Immunity to Telepathy

Weapons In one hand the ability to produce Uru type weapons and in the other hand a Indestructible Shield

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:18 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Is this War Hulk?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 09:26 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

War hulk? That sounds like the destroyer.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:45 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
branhole
Restricted

Account Restricted

this must hace took some time to think up. ill go with hulk.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:51 PM
branhole is currently offline Click here to Send branhole a Private Message Find more posts by branhole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

What exactly does the Enchanted suit enhance? His strength?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:54 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

So 'Stupidly powerful , dont **** with me Hulk' versus these two chumps.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:59 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
So 'Stupidly powerful , dont **** with me Hulk' versus these two chumps.

Morg is a chump? What the f**k? He might even be more powerful than Silver Surfer.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:02 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
branhole
Restricted

Account Restricted

so what level would this hulk be on.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:03 PM
branhole is currently offline Click here to Send branhole a Private Message Find more posts by branhole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
branhole
Restricted

Account Restricted

morg is more powerful than surfer. w/o power cosmic he was beating the hearalds.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:04 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by branhole
morg is more powerful than surfer. w/o power cosmic he was beating the hearalds.

yes That's what I was trying to explain to grey fox. big grin

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:05 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
branhole
Restricted

Account Restricted

morg at his strongest, if galactus says kill, that might change the whole match entirely.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:12 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by batdude123
yes That's what I was trying to explain to grey fox. big grin

No , I understand that . It was a satrical poke at Golem for upgrading hulk.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:26 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by grey fox
No , I understand that . It was a satrical poke at Golem for upgrading hulk.

laughing

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:34 PM
golem370

The Suit gives the Hulk these enhancing abilities the ability to fly give me,true Godlike Level strength above any Mortal super hero ever. An invisible force field I also want the ability to produce concussive blastes and highly destructive power and unlimited air supple he also super speed flight ability stamina and durability. His strength is now comparable to Surtur or Ymir of even Galactus atleast 10 times more powerful then at Hulk strongest strength feats like holding the mountain or destroying that asteroid that was twice the size of the earth.

He also has the ability to have his suit battle beside him in a multiple oppositions

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 27th, 2006 08:24 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulk=strength
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by golem370
The Suit gives the Hulk these enhancing abilities the ability to fly give me,true Godlike Level strength above any Mortal super hero ever. An invisible force field I also want the ability to produce concussive blastes and highly destructive power and unlimited air supple he also super speed flight ability stamina and durability. His strength is now comparable to Surtur or Ymir of even Galactus atleast 10 times more powerful then at Hulk strongest strength feats like holding the mountain or destroying that asteroid that was twice the size of the earth.

He also has the ability to have his suit battle beside him in a multiple oppositions
uh if u remember he alredy possesed that kinda strength or potential 4 it

Old Post May 27th, 2006 08:29 PM
hulk=strength is currently offline Click here to Send hulk=strength a Private Message Find more posts by hulk=strength Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulk=strength
Restricted

Account Restricted

wait i forgot it was merged hulk the ***** nevermind my bad

Old Post May 27th, 2006 08:30 PM
hulk=strength is currently offline Click here to Send hulk=strength a Private Message Find more posts by hulk=strength Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Maybe but at the point that Surtur being over 1,000 feet tall I would believe Hulk's potential strength his below Kurse his up there with raging Hulk and I read this.

Kurse's strength has not been measured against that of such powerhouse Marvel characters as the Destroyer, the Juggernaut, or Mangog, or the Hulk when his "normal" strength level is magnified by intense rage. However, Kurse was undoubtedly one of the physically strongest humanoid beings in the Marvel universe. His strength level was dwarfed only by Marvel's cosmic beings, such as Galactus and Eternity, and certain gigantic characters with powers of apocalyptic levels, such as Ymir and Surtur

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 27th, 2006 08:40 PM
hulk=strength
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think pissed hulks strength is as high or higher an could possibly reach galactugus cause u all know what the beyonder said about hulk

Old Post May 27th, 2006 08:59 PM
branhole
Restricted

Account Restricted

there is now way he can be stronger than galactus.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 11:16 PM
branhole
Restricted

Account Restricted

that has to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard, someone who has spent millions of years in a cosmic egg and produced silver surfer who hulk coudnt hurt, hulk a being who got his powers from a gamma bomb and now is stronger than cosmics, who i didnt know that a bomb can produce things that pheonix couldnt.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 11:19 PM