Bullseye Vs. The Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Bullseye is armed with a deck of playing cards, a handful of toothpicks, some marbles in his coat pocket, a paper clip, a pencil, and some toe nail clippers...no guns, knives, throwing stars, etc....

He wants to get into his favorite night club but the bouncer at the door is none other than the immovable mutant called the Blob....and he's not letting Bullseye in without a fight...

"The only way in is thru me, and in case you haven't heard...NOTHING MOVES THE BLOB!!!!" explains the mutant to Bullseye!!!

"I mean to get in, and it'll take more than a circus sideshow fatboy to keep me from getting in...guess, I'm going to have to make you see things my way!!!!" calmly replies Bullseye.

So, does Bullseye get into the nightclub past the Blob, or does he get squashed by the unmovable mutant????

DISCUSS........

BULLSEYE

VS.

THE BLOB

He-guy88
bullseys only gets in the back door were blob is not watching

Lethal_Rise
blob would sit on bullseye's ass while he's aiming. a human with good aim is no match for blob, unless he's depowered

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
blob would sit on bullseye's ass while he's aiming. a human with good aim is no match for blob, unless he's depowered

I think Bullseye's too quick for that too happen...and he's far more than just " a human with good aim"...he's one of (if not the most) deadliest assassin in the world; plus he's ridiculously accurate and deadly with almost anything. The world is his arsenal...and he never misses!!

He-guy88
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I think Bullseye's too quick for that too happen...and he's far more than just " a human with good aim"...he's one of (if not the most) deadliest assassin in the world; plus he's ridiculously accurate and deadly with almost anything. The world is his arsenal...and he never misses!!

if blob sit in front of the door i would not matter how good aim he has he aint getting thru that door

Lethal_Rise
he's missed spider-man, daredevil, and various other people. blob won't be hurt by anything less than a serious explosive or corrosive (unless it's to the face, but he won't let that happen), and bullseye can't throw missles.

Comicbook_kid
What if Bullseye throws the toothpicks into Blob's eye sockets and blinds him long enough for him to jump over his shoulders, and as he goes over his head, he kicks him in the back of his skull and knocks him unconscious...???

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
What if Bullseye throws the toothpicks into Blob's eye sockets and blinds him long enough for him to jump over his shoulders, and as he goes over his head, he kicks him in the back of his skull and knocks him unconscious...??? as farfetched as that sounds, it's possible, but knowing blob, he won't let that happen. "Eyes, ears, nose, and mouth are not as resistant to injury as the rest of his body."
it says not AS, doesn't mean it's normal human.

Comicbook_kid
Bullseye can be a VERY determined individual when he wants something....he's not going to give up or go down without a SERIOUS fight...what do the rest of you out there think?

batdude123
Blob.

Lucid Lui
Bullseye would hit Blob's eyes. That's his only real option, and something Bullseye would think of.

diabloman
what ever bullseye throws at him it will bounce right off of him at bullseyes face

Whittdawg92
only way bullseye wins is if he knows where blob's weak spots are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.