Spin-offs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
http://superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=4329 Sounds really intresting stick out tongue

LanceWindu
An Emma Frost film? Fianna will be happy. laughing out loud

LiL nAstY GirL
I dunno... it seems kinda weird. Like she's not in the movies at all, but all of a sudden a movie just about her??? I mean if it does happen, it will be amazing, or horible...

I'm really intrested in the X-Kids one. That sounds pretty cool

T.M
The Magento one is the one I am looking forward to.

systemshock2
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL

I'm really intrested in the X-Kids one. That sounds pretty cool

Yeah the X-kids one sounds fantastic. Center it on around four or five new X-kids, then maybe include Ice Man, Rogue, or even Pyro, and focus on how each of them deal with their mutations and some confrontations with one of the minor villains, and you have a pretty cool flick. Maybe even have a cameo by Storm or Logan to make it more credible. I've always thought that a live-action Teen Titans movie based on the series on Cartoon Network would've been great too.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by systemshock2
Yeah the X-kids one sounds fantastic. Center it on around four or five new X-kids, then maybe include Ice Man, Rogue, or even Pyro, and focus on how each of them deal with their mutations and some confrontations with one of the minor villains, and you have a pretty cool flick. Maybe even have a cameo by Storm or Logan to make it more credible. I've always thought that a live-action Teen Titans movie based on the series on Cartoon Network would've been great too.

Maybe make it based off of the New X-Men books?

mandalorian_war
there was a making of xmen 3 on mtv2 and hugh jackman was talking about the fact that there is going to b a wolverine movie lik he said there is a script and they just need a director

ExodusCloak
Emma Frost, a movie? WOW big grin I would so go to see that. Just keep Finola Hughes away from the lead role. It'll be great, I tell you GREAT. Can't believe I didn't see this thread sooner...hehe...wow this has just made my day...just whoa...everything is spinning...should go and take my medicine right now.

Still I'm absolutely ecstatic over an Emma Frost movie. Her mini series was great. Hopefully they'll cast the right actress.

Jimmy Buggs
white queen movie sounds really lame. A gambit solo movie would do better

InnerRise
To me when they say the kids. I think they mean like the kids overall in the school. Not exactly like 3 or 4 kids to focus on, b/c the school has way more than that. So I don't think it's going to be like a regular X-Men movie where like 5 member are focused on and go out and beat a bad guy.

It's the group of kids in the school overall in my opinion.

is it comprehenisble.....

The Pict
they shouldn't make to many spin offs. it seems like the production company is trying to churn out as many as they can to make money. Focus on the x men. and emma frost?? does this seem too random to anyone else.

InnerRise
Emma Frost..........Definitely Random.

is it comprehensible.....

The Pict
this movie would pull in less at cinemas im sure as she is not as well known as some characters. She could just be put in x4. Fox should make a crossover movie that would make fans wet themselves with excitement, and pull in mainstream movie goers with the promise of huge action scenes.

Myth
Originally posted by InnerRise
To me when they say the kids. I think they mean like the kids overall in the school. Not exactly like 3 or 4 kids to focus on, b/c the school has way more than that. So I don't think it's going to be like a regular X-Men movie where like 5 member are focused on and go out and beat a bad guy.

It's the group of kids in the school overall in my opinion.

is it comprehenisble.....

If they focus on too many kids it will lose all depth. Like most movies, I don't see much more than 5 main characters (plus 5 mediocre sized parts and a bunch of background characters).

Magneto still sounds like the best one to me.

InnerRise
I'm neither looking forward to the Wolverine one nor the Magneto one.

is it comprehensible.....

The Pict
ok when these movies come out ill go see them but mostly because i am an x-men fan,
but there is more fox could do with marvel than an emma frost movie. she is not a stand alone character........sorry guys i just find this spinn-off bizarre.

Myth
I'll have to wait on the trailer or Emma Frost. The others I'll see for sure (Young X-men has me a little scared).

mYsTiquE_DuDe
I'd love to see all of them.X-kids,Emma Frost & Magneto movies...
People,i just adore X-men...any of the movies would do a thing wink

The Pict
emma frost jeez why not kitty pryde love

Kal875
to be honest I would see any X-men related movie they came out with even if it was shit

ExodusCloak
Well at least this means Emma's chances of making an appearance in Marvel Ultimate Alliance is very high.
Emma is one of the few comic book characters who has the personality, history and looks to make a good movie. A White Queen movie should be great.

I don't think Gambit has the kind of depth to pull off a movie. As for Kitty, I like her but she doesn't have the kind of past that Emma, Magneto and Wolverine have.

I beginning to understand why people have started saying that she's competing with Wolvey for most appearances in the comic book media.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.