KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Spin-offs

Spin-offs
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Spin-offs

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:19 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

An Emma Frost film? Fianna will be happy. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:26 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I dunno... it seems kinda weird. Like she's not in the movies at all, but all of a sudden a movie just about her??? I mean if it does happen, it will be amazing, or horible...

I'm really intrested in the X-Kids one. That sounds pretty cool

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:29 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

The Magento one is the one I am looking forward to.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:31 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systemshock2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL

I'm really intrested in the X-Kids one. That sounds pretty cool

Yeah the X-kids one sounds fantastic. Center it on around four or five new X-kids, then maybe include Ice Man, Rogue, or even Pyro, and focus on how each of them deal with their mutations and some confrontations with one of the minor villains, and you have a pretty cool flick. Maybe even have a cameo by Storm or Logan to make it more credible. I've always thought that a live-action Teen Titans movie based on the series on Cartoon Network would've been great too.

Best rivalry ever!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:35 PM
systemshock2 is currently offline Click here to Send systemshock2 a Private Message Find more posts by systemshock2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by systemshock2
Yeah the X-kids one sounds fantastic. Center it on around four or five new X-kids, then maybe include Ice Man, Rogue, or even Pyro, and focus on how each of them deal with their mutations and some confrontations with one of the minor villains, and you have a pretty cool flick. Maybe even have a cameo by Storm or Logan to make it more credible. I've always thought that a live-action Teen Titans movie based on the series on Cartoon Network would've been great too.

Maybe make it based off of the New X-Men books?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:45 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

there was a making of xmen 3 on mtv2 and hugh jackman was talking about the fact that there is going to b a wolverine movie lik he said there is a script and they just need a director

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:47 PM
mandalorian_war is currently offline Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Emma Frost, a movie? WOW big grin I would so go to see that. Just keep Finola Hughes away from the lead role. It'll be great, I tell you GREAT. Can't believe I didn't see this thread sooner...hehe...wow this has just made my day...just whoa...everything is spinning...should go and take my medicine right now.

Still I'm absolutely ecstatic over an Emma Frost movie. Her mini series was great. Hopefully they'll cast the right actress.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:02 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

white queen movie sounds really lame. A gambit solo movie would do better

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:05 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

To me when they say the kids. I think they mean like the kids overall in the school. Not exactly like 3 or 4 kids to focus on, b/c the school has way more than that. So I don't think it's going to be like a regular X-Men movie where like 5 member are focused on and go out and beat a bad guy.

It's the group of kids in the school overall in my opinion.

is it comprehenisble.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 10:41 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

they shouldn't make to many spin offs. it seems like the production company is trying to churn out as many as they can to make money. Focus on the x men. and emma frost?? does this seem too random to anyone else.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 11:03 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emma Frost..........Definitely Random.

is it comprehensible.....

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 11:08 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

this movie would pull in less at cinemas im sure as she is not as well known as some characters. She could just be put in x4. Fox should make a crossover movie that would make fans wet themselves with excitement, and pull in mainstream movie goers with the promise of huge action scenes.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 11:13 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by InnerRise
To me when they say the kids. I think they mean like the kids overall in the school. Not exactly like 3 or 4 kids to focus on, b/c the school has way more than that. So I don't think it's going to be like a regular X-Men movie where like 5 member are focused on and go out and beat a bad guy.

It's the group of kids in the school overall in my opinion.

is it comprehenisble.....

If they focus on too many kids it will lose all depth. Like most movies, I don't see much more than 5 main characters (plus 5 mediocre sized parts and a bunch of background characters).

Magneto still sounds like the best one to me.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 02:16 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm neither looking forward to the Wolverine one nor the Magneto one.

is it comprehensible.....

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 02:19 AM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

ok when these movies come out ill go see them but mostly because i am an x-men fan,
but there is more fox could do with marvel than an emma frost movie. she is not a stand alone character........sorry guys i just find this spinn-off bizarre.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 02:22 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I'll have to wait on the trailer or Emma Frost. The others I'll see for sure (Young X-men has me a little scared).

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 02:24 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mYsTiquE_DuDe

I'd love to see all of them.X-kids,Emma Frost & Magneto movies...
People,i just adore X-men...any of the movies would do a thing wink

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 02:26 AM
mYsTiquE_DuDe is currently offline Click here to Send mYsTiquE_DuDe a Private Message Find more posts by mYsTiquE_DuDe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

emma frost jeez why not kitty pryde love

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 02:31 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

to be honest I would see any X-men related movie they came out with even if it was shit

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 03:18 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote