Fool's World Map

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
http://www.chakuriki.net/en/world/

A map, based on idiotic (and stereotypical) thoughts of the world made by people.

It's really freaking funny.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Lana
http://www.chakuriki.net/en/world/

A map, based on idiotic (and stereotypical) thoughts of the world made by people.

It's really freaking funny. WTF? Antarctica as a beach? There aren't words to describe the stupidity in that. But just for the heck of it: eek!

TOH
I live in Africa. shock

Lana
laughing out loud

Itzak
I live in Disneyland. dodgy

Lana
According to that map, I live on the border of New York and Texas.

*shrugs*

Click the various names on the map for 'descriptions'.

D-Double
Jurassic Park, here I come!! eek! ....... dunce

Itzak
3. Disneyland is home to a breed of particularly large rodent, which nests in the dark tunnels of Space Mountain. These animals may be persuaded to emerge from their lairs and pose for pictures by baiting them with small children.

That's so Michael Jackson. no expression

Pink Maynard
Ha no expression

Ladyluck
So apparently I actually live in New York hmm

PandoraMomo
holy fuffalo buckers... it is awesome. im gonna show it to mia madre, who is an ex-history and geography teach, she will love it

BakaXero
ok i'm abit confused....
the map Show Australia to be in Europe but then the info say Australia is in Oz
and apparently my current location is Mu, some land where i would "kill anyone who stands in it way,even his own brother if necessary ,his right owner is the emperator Webzen,who is also a ninja and a schoolgirl from Japan" blink

In Australia, all Aboriginies are in fact Japanese exiles that have painted themselves. They do this because they like the outside life. What the f**k?

Every Australian schoolchild must pass an exam in crocodile spotting and wrestling. Extra points are awarded for wearing tan clothing and calling out, "Crikey!" repeatedly. Crikey is the national god of Australia; his consort is Barby. Australians sacrifice shrimp to her. confused

OMG!!! I KNEW IT!!! eek!

Captain REX
Orange County - Once the home of many trees that bore fruit named after the county, Orange County (official motto: "We Are Not Los Angeles!"wink was incorporated in the late 1890s when yuppies of the time grew ill of being associated with Los Angeles. Future plans involve renaming the county "House County".

Well, there's home. no expression

Mišt
Originally posted by BakaXero
Every Australian schoolchild must pass an exam in crocodile spotting and wrestling. Extra points are awarded for wearing tan clothing and calling out, "Crikey!" repeatedly. Crikey is the national god of Australia; his consort is Barby. Australians sacrifice shrimp to her. confused

laughing

Captain REX
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04/04/ms_relocates_switzerland/

Bloigen
I live in the Dominican Republic. no expression

no expression

Philip_ll
Originally posted by Captain REX
Orange County - Once the home of many trees that bore fruit named after the county, Orange County (official motto: "We Are Not Los Angeles!"wink was incorporated in the late 1890s when yuppies of the time grew ill of being associated with Los Angeles. Future plans involve renaming the county "House County".

Well, there's home. no expression

Thats funny, since Orange County isnt really that much different from los angeles.

Captain REX
If you put 'schadenfreudebitteachtungsein' into Babel Fish, it says 'please.' eek!

Bloigen
Originally posted by Captain REX
If you put 'schadenfreudebitteachtungsein' into Babel Fish, it says 'please.' eek!

confused

Mišt
Back in the day Australia was where prisoners were sent to when prisons became overcrowded. In short, all Australianians are criminals, or descendants of criminals. If they tell you otherwise, they are lying and must be arrested. Do not trust Australians.

Northern Hemisphere tourists must purchase new CD players when visiting Australia, since CDs play backwards in the Southern Hemisphere due to the Coriolis Effect.

The state animal of Australia is the wombat (or bunyip), a venomous kangaroo which eats small children.

laughing out loud

Bloigen

Mišt
shifty

Oh, I thought you were getting kinkyno expression

Bloigen
no expression

So did I.

Mišt
Well then no expression

Bloigen
QUITE INDEED!

Captain REX
GET ON WITH IT!

Mišt
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help! I'm being repressed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.