KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Fool's World Map

Fool's World Map
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Fool's World Map

http://www.chakuriki.net/en/world/

A map, based on idiotic (and stereotypical) thoughts of the world made by people.

It's really freaking funny.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 12:37 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Re: Fool's World Map

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
http://www.chakuriki.net/en/world/

A map, based on idiotic (and stereotypical) thoughts of the world made by people.

It's really freaking funny.
WTF? Antarctica as a beach? There aren't words to describe the stupidity in that. But just for the heck of it: eek!

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 12:41 AM
Lord Saboteur is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

I live in Africa.

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 12:46 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:16 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

I live in Disneyland.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:22 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

According to that map, I live on the border of New York and Texas.

*shrugs*

Click the various names on the map for 'descriptions'.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:23 AM
D-Double
.. and some junk

Jurassic Park, here I come!! eek! .......

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:24 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

3. Disneyland is home to a breed of particularly large rodent, which nests in the dark tunnels of Space Mountain. These animals may be persuaded to emerge from their lairs and pose for pictures by baiting them with small children.

That's so Michael Jackson. no expression

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:30 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Ha no expression

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:35 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

So apparently I actually live in New York

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 02:29 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PandoraMomo
I have a secret...

holy fuffalo buckers... it is awesome. im gonna show it to mia madre, who is an ex-history and geography teach, she will love it

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:06 AM
PandoraMomo is currently offline Click here to Send PandoraMomo a Private Message Find more posts by PandoraMomo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

ok i'm abit confused....
the map Show Australia to be in Europe but then the info say Australia is in Oz
and apparently my current location is Mu, some land where i would "kill anyone who stands in it way,even his own brother if necessary ,his right owner is the emperator Webzen,who is also a ninja and a schoolgirl from Japan" blink

In Australia, all Aboriginies are in fact Japanese exiles that have painted themselves. They do this because they like the outside life. What the f**k?

Every Australian schoolchild must pass an exam in crocodile spotting and wrestling. Extra points are awarded for wearing tan clothing and calling out, "Crikey!" repeatedly. Crikey is the national god of Australia; his consort is Barby. Australians sacrifice shrimp to her. confused

quote:

North Pole
From Chakuwiki

* Santa lives here, where he runs a slave camp of elves.

OMG!!! I KNEW IT!!! eek!

Last edited by BakaXero on Jun 5th, 2006 at 05:00 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:58 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Orange County - Once the home of many trees that bore fruit named after the county, Orange County (official motto: "We Are Not Los Angeles!") was incorporated in the late 1890s when yuppies of the time grew ill of being associated with Los Angeles. Future plans involve renaming the county "House County".

Well, there's home. no expression

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by BakaXero
Every Australian schoolchild must pass an exam in crocodile spotting and wrestling. Extra points are awarded for wearing tan clothing and calling out, "Crikey!" repeatedly. Crikey is the national god of Australia; his consort is Barby. Australians sacrifice shrimp to her. confused

laughing

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:46 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:48 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I live in the Dominican Republic. no expression

quote:
Scotland is one of the three kingdoms that was at war until they all made peace and formed the United Kingdom (AKA Magic Kingdom).

90% of its population are fraudsters who make a healthy living selling elaborate multi-cloured garments to Americans who they pretend to have historical connections to.

no expression

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Last edited by Bloigen on Jun 5th, 2006 at 06:51 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:48 AM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philip_ll
The Great

Originally posted by Captain REX
Orange County - Once the home of many trees that bore fruit named after the county, Orange County (official motto: "We Are Not Los Angeles!") was incorporated in the late 1890s when yuppies of the time grew ill of being associated with Los Angeles. Future plans involve renaming the county "House County".

Well, there's home. no expression

Thats funny, since Orange County isnt really that much different from los angeles.

banner by Penelope

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:51 AM
Philip_ll is currently offline Click here to Send Philip_ll a Private Message Find more posts by Philip_ll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

If you put 'schadenfreudebitteachtungsein' into Babel Fish, it says 'please.' eek!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:51 AM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Captain REX
If you put 'schadenfreudebitteachtungsein' into Babel Fish, it says 'please.' eek!

confused

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:52 AM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Back in the day Australia was where prisoners were sent to when prisons became overcrowded. In short, all Australianians are criminals, or descendants of criminals. If they tell you otherwise, they are lying and must be arrested. Do not trust Australians.

Northern Hemisphere tourists must purchase new CD players when visiting Australia, since CDs play backwards in the Southern Hemisphere due to the Coriolis Effect.

The state animal of Australia is the wombat (or bunyip), a venomous kangaroo which eats small children.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:53 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote