Inuyasha RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inuyasha_Lover3
Calling all friends of Anisa Oelkers! Come and RPG with me!

Inuyasha_Lover3
Ok, um... original characters are good and made-up characters are allowed. This is a NO lemons RPG!

Barker
You'll need Permission for this. Submit the Idea here, and wait for Ush to Say Yay or Nay.

Inuyasha_Lover3
Thanks, i'll do that now bunny

Mioku Herko
if he says yay i'am Miroku

xoinuxochickxo
I claim Kagome!!! big grin big grin

Inuyasha_Lover3
Miroku Herko, you can be Miroku and xoinuxochickxo can be Kagome!
Act fast I still InuYasha, Sango, Kilala, Shippo, Naraku, Kagura, Kanna, Kohaku, Koga, Bankotsu, and any other Band of Seven characters (if anything only Bankotsu) (cuz hes the hottest!!!!^_-)

theevilgood
is it fair to be that many characters.....

Aliies
I don't think many people have the mental capacity to act that many characters... let alone two...

xoinuxochickxo
no we need everyone to be one of them not 2 people are playing them

hit the mark *shoots sacred arrow*

theevilgood
Originally posted by xoinuxochickxo
no we need everyone to be one of them not 2 people are playing them

hit the mark *shoots sacred arrow*
oh... heh, I remember on most of the RP's I usually play at, I end up being, like, 15 characters (no joke, I counted once) And I actually play them all

Shitayli
I call Bankotsu!Jumpy

Kitsuyasha
When you get the go ahead I call Sango >^^<

Kitsuyasha
wait...can someone really rp as just kilala??? Then again she can fight nvm ^^ if no one becomes her I'll pair her with Sango ^^

theevilgood
I'll be Sesshoumaru. SOURYUUHA!!!!!!!!!!! (for anyone who's never seen thejapanese, that's Dragon Strike)

theevilgood
also, u need to actually have a storyline (hasn't actually gone and seen what uv posted on the official topic yet, just thought I'd tell u)

xoinuxochickxo
Happy Dance im gonna shoot my sacred arrow

Ushgarak
No permission. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.