Hello Everyone.......I'm wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wonderman
I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed reading the different threads. they were really entertaining.

I didn't realize that there was another forumer named Wonder Man but I think he spells his name as two separate words as I spell my name as one word.

Just to let you know a little about myself:

My real name is Ernest Johnson II. I'm married with three children. I am 33 years old and my favorite superhero character is ............Wonder Woman.

Yeah .......read it and laugh......I love the heck out of Wonder Woman, from the weaker 70s version (a la Linda Carter/Superfriends version) to the super powerful revamped Superman like version today. In her earliers incarnations she didnot get the prestige she deserved. Today Wonder Woman is basically Superman in Female version minus the Bullet proof skin (though her foes consider her bullet/laser/energy beam
proof, being that they never get past her magic bracelets), and the extra powers(Super breathe, various vision powers and so on). they basically see each other as equals. For those who may not be familair with her power level, just check out the current Justice League cartoon for they do a good represenattion of her comic book counterpart. She even beat him up on one episode. Anyway, this isn't a superman-wonder woman thread. I just wanted to stress how poweful she is and when superman is in a tough jam....he calls her, I mean he needed her help to move the moon.

Just want to introduce myself, sorry I went rattling on. Wonder Woman Forever.

Sea King
hey whats up

this tread is either gonna be moved or closed so before hand i wanna say hi big grin

Milkie
WRONG BOARD

capt it up
Whats up wonderman Happy Dance

bigbran
hi and i think your on the wrong forum.

Milkie
SUP THOUGH

badabing
Originally posted by Milkie
WRONG BOARD
Give the guy a break, he has just joined.

Grimm22
Question: What is your favriote kind of pie? confused

Milkie
Originally posted by badabing
Give the guy a break, he has just joined.

I TOLD HIM SUP

wonderman
Thanks for some of your welcomes....I guess. I beleive I am on the rite board...this is the comic heroes vs forum. i just letting everyone know who I am. However, I see that there are smart mouthed people on here who have nothing better to do then to act in a surly fashion, I just joined for some good comic book conversations...............but just for the record, I am not easily ran off by smart remarks. So think again, and come out of your mouth correctly when responding to me......cause I am truly not the one.............nuff said

bigbran
ok
anyway you should go to a versus thread, and tell people off there.

Scoobless
New member.... cool thumb up

Some people get a bit uptight about posting things in the correct forums (we have so many now)

Click here to browse through a few of the others - http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f46/ - i recommend the "comic books" forum

smile

bigbran
anyway hi.

wonderman
I am really not a mean person......

badabing
Originally posted by Grimm22
Question: What is your favriote kind of pie? confused Hairnaughty

JOE NUNEZ
Wuz up wonderman, welcome to KMC. Soon you might see a moderator, or at least see the way they close threads down. Even thou you have good intentions in this thread, moderators arnt human. They don't feel pity, or remorse, and they will not stop ''EVER'' until useless threads like this one are closed.

badabing
Originally posted by Milkie
I TOLD HIM SUP
Easy, your "sup" post wasn't on the thread when I was typing my response.

TheKahn
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Wuz up wonderman, welcome to KMC. Soon you might see a moderator, or at least see the way they close threads down. Even thou you have good intentions in this thread, moderators arnt human. They don't feel pity, or remorse, and they will not stop ''EVER'' until useless threads like this one are closed.

I've seen Digimark eat a child's soul. no expression

JOE NUNEZ
Tron has made me cry before. embarrasment

bigbran
ive seen 2 people get banned in a tugawar thread. and 1 came back,i hear.

badabing
Kahn and Nunez are making me scared of the mods. fear

bigbran
ive seen paula rip a mans heart out and eat it.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by badabing
Kahn and Nunez are making me scared of the mods. fear Fear is a good thing.

Sea King
Originally posted by wonderman
I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed reading the different threads. they were really entertaining.

I didn't realize that there was another forumer named Wonder Man but I think he spells his name as two separate words as I spell my name as one word.

My real name is Ernest Johnson II. I'm married with three children. I am 33 years old and my favorite superhero character is ............Wonder Woman.

Yeah .......read it and laugh......I love the heck out of Wonder Woman, from the weaker 70s version (a la Linda Carter/Superfriends version) to the super powerful revamped Superman like version today. In her earliers incarnations she didnot get the prestige she deserved. Today Wonder Woman is basically Superman in Female version minus the Bullet proof skin (though her foes consider her bullet/laser/energy beam
proof, being that they never get past her magic bracelets), and the extra powers(Super breathe, various vision powers and so on). they basically see each other as equals. For those who may not be familair with her power level, just check out the current Justice League cartoon for they do a good represenattion of her comic book counterpart. She even beat him up on one episode. Anyway, this isn't a superman-wonder woman thread. I just wanted to stress how poweful she is and when superman is in a tough jam....he calls her, I mean he needed her help to move the moon.

hey its kool u like ww sweet i like aquaman myself cool

JOE NUNEZ
When should we start the countdown?

bigbran
ive seen tron killa man and resurek him, only to kill him again.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by bigbran
ive seen 2 people get banned in a tugawar thread. and 1 came back,i hear. I heard if you stare into his sig, for more than a minute you become his biatch.

Sea King
I heard if you stare into his sig, for more than a minute you become his biatch.

i heard that if u P1$$ him off then u will get a phone call and then die 7 days later

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Sea King
i heard that if u P1$$ him off then u will get a phone call and then die 7 days later Dam my cell phone is ringing! eek!

Sea King
Dam my cell phone is ringing! eek!

realy?? thats odd blink

bigbran
i heard that he once scared the devil.

bigbran
ahhh my phones ringing.

JOE NUNEZ
Seriously folks lets stick to the thread. laughing

Superboy Prime
Didn't he kill a kitten by...nevermind.

Welcome Wonderman.

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Question: What is your favriote kind of pie? confused i like big mommas pie

Sea King
Seriously folks lets stick to the thread. laughing

yeah but before that i have a question

whats up with the ring movie y dont they just take their phone off the hook and then when it comes for them say hay u dident give me the seven day warring i should be allowed to live then i bet u would be allowed cool

JOE NUNEZ
yeah but before that i have a question

whats up with the ring movie y dont they just take their phone off the hook and then when it comes for them say hay u dident give me the seven day warring i should be allowed to live then i bet u would be allowed cool Seriously folks lets stick to the thread.

JOE NUNEZ
what was this thread about again?

Sea King
well im beting that its getting moved anytime now

Superboy Prime
About Linda Carter and the Super Friends.

Sea King
what was this thread about again?

the noob

JOE NUNEZ
RUN! RUN ! everyone scatter on out of here. Tron just closed the aunt may thread, and hes coming this way.

Tron
hey whats up

this tread is either gonna be moved or closed so before hand i wanna say hi big grin

I'll leave it open for a while, since it's in good nature and all. And wonderman, you'll find a good friend in Draco69. You'll find out why soon.wink

And I've seen Paola knock Chuck Norris unconcious.

RUN! RUN ! everyone scatter on out of here. Tron just closed the aunt may thread, and hes coming this way.

He's already here.roll eyes (sarcastic)

JOE NUNEZ
I never thought I'd say this ,but Tron your alright in my book.

Sea King
I never thought I'd say this ,but Tron your alright in my book.

mine to as long as i get more then 7 days and u send a hot chick to do the job

bigbran
yeah, hes okay,a nd digi is too, but i have never met paula.

Sea King
yeah, hes okay,a nd digi is too, but i have never met paula.

yeah me either whats up with that

Blair Wind
Nice to see a new face....er screen name stick out tongue ....heres a thread Im sure you will enjoy:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t362733.html

JOE NUNEZ
yeah, hes okay,a nd digi is too, but i have never met paula. I heard she was traveling threw the Bermuda triangle and no one has seen her since.

Sea King
I heard she was traveling threw the Bermuda triangle and no one has seen her since.

well i take it the atlantians took him

bigbran
i heard she travelled through and nothing happened.

cheap cabbage
How in the hell did a hello thread get to 3 pages? No offense to wonderman, nice to meet you by the way. But seriously, 3 pages??

Sea King
i heard she travelled through and nothing happened.

atlantis must not have wanted her(mercy reef)

bigbran
i heard she once lifted spectre and threw him miles.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
How in the hell did a hello thread get to 3 pages? No offense to wonderman, nice to meet you by the way. But seriously, 3 pages?? Why dont you pm Tron and ask him? After all he ok'd this thread.

Sea King
i heard if u stair at her eyes then she will actualy destroy your soul angel

bigbran
i heard that she once ate a persons soul and, kissed a guy and gave him the person who she ates soul

JOE NUNEZ
i heard if u stair at her eyes then she will actualy destroy your soul angel Actually Ive had the pleasure of meeting her, and shes extremely fair.

Sea King
Actually Ive had the pleasure of meeting her, and shes extremely fair.

in person or talk to her on the fourm??

JOE NUNEZ
IM building up points with the mods. big grin

JOE NUNEZ
in person or talk to her on the fourm?? IN the forum, she corrected the hell out of me, made me get in the fetal position after she was done.

bigbran
y, if you do something to get banned, they wont spare you.

JOE NUNEZ
y, if you do something to get banned, they wont spare you. Mercy is for the weak, they have to stand their ground or risk losing control of these forums.

Sea King
IN the forum, she corrected the hell out of me, made me get in the fetal position after she was done.

all i was thinking man if u ment her out of the forum eitheir u knew her or u ran into her and started talking witch is like what a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 chances of happing

Sea King
y, if you do something to get banned, they wont spare you.

yeah if u wernt a noob u would know thisbanned

bigbran
i hear she feeds off of souls to feed her eternal hunger.

JOE NUNEZ
i hear she feeds off of souls to feed her eternal hunger. I heard we are all getting banned.

bigbran
id better stop then, and tron said something too.

Sea King
here check this forum out its fun i did mine but it was the last one up

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t345784.html

Tron
I'll leave it up to wonderman to decide if he wants to keep this thread open, or if he's done greeting everyone so it can be closed.

But, if another mod decides to close it, it's out of my hands.

srankmissingnin

One of us, one of us. Gooble-Gobble, Gooble-Gobble

Anyway... confused

Hows it going?

jinzin
Originally posted by Tron
I'll leave it up to wonderman to decide if he wants to keep this thread open, or if he's done greeting everyone so it can be closed.

But, if another mod decides to close it, it's out of my hands.

that's very gracious of you tron.. see.. this is why I like the vs. forum mods man.. wink keep up the grat work.

jinzin

hey man.. I'm david.. nice to meet you kinda.. ( i mean kinda meet you, irrr you know what I meant)...

it's cool on the wonderwoman thing.. always nice to have new member join the crew as well... welcome to the boards.

Cosmo Kramer
This is a strange way to introduce ones self.

Milkie
http://gallery.brawl-hall.com/data/media66542/5/wrong-forum.jpg

DarkCrawler
New member! Who can spell! And is polite! And seems to know about comics to boot!

I thought....I thought I would never see the day...I am sorry, the moment is just so rare and beautiful...cry

Welcome. big grin

Mr.V
ive seen 2 people get banned in a tugawar thread. and 1 came back,i hear.

You are embaressingly undiscreet.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

A.J
yeah if u wernt a noob u would know thisbanned Um your not adsactly a veteran are you.....like me

Mr.V
You arent a veteran AJ. Neither am I, i count Vets as like 2 years +

Sea King
Originally posted by A.J
Um your not adsactly a veteran are you.....like me

it was a joke to bigbran who seems to have reviled the punch line

TheKahn
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
New member! Who can spell! And is polite! And seems to know about comics to boot!

I thought....I thought I would never see the day...I am sorry, the moment is just so rare and beautiful...cry

Welcome. big grin

group

Darkcrawler is getting to a big ol' softie in his old age. wink

DarkCrawler
I know you shed a tear or two too.

TheKahn
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I know you shed a tear or two too.

Nu-uh schmoll

Ok, maybe one or two cry

DarkCrawler
KNEW IT!

Now if you excuse me, I ran out of Kleenex. It's getting hard to see the words on the thread now.

gopdjabye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.