Superman haywire in Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
This is not a gauntlet! Just to be clear.

Superman is on bloodlust and he encounters these people

Iron Man
Beast
Daredevil
Captain America
Cage
Spiderwoman
Wonderman
Warbird
Falcon
Echo
US Agent

How does it go? Do they stop him? Do they die? How?

Alternate Team A

Grey Hulk
Thing
Human Torch
Reed Richards
Susan Storm
She-Hulk
Henry Pym
Namorita
Spiderman
Wolverine
Ghost Rider

How does it go for them?

Alternate Team B

Hercules
Thunderstrike
War Machine
Captain Britain
Quicksilver
Havok
Cyclops
Northstar

That's all the teams for now.

bigbran
sue stops him.

Sea King
reed and ghost team and take him down for good

grey fox
Originally posted by bigbran
sue stops him.

I doubt it , Supes is so damn fast i dont think sue could geat a bead on him.

Sea King
Originally posted by Sea King
reed and ghost team and take him down for good

ghost holds him off with the penence star (caues sups is bloodlust and has killed people) while reed devlops a weapon that replaces all yellow sun energy on the planet with red sun energy and makes it so all yellow sun energy that is the sun emits to earth transfers to red sun energy and al the y sun energy in sups turns to r sun energy

A.J
But how do they know about the yellow sun.

MrHeavySilence
Alternate Team A has the best chance. They have big hitters and intelligent strategists. If you get all those people to play nice, they could do some damage to Supes.

Sea King
Originally posted by A.J
But how do they know about the yellow sun.

by forum rules all oponents get basic knowladge of their opponent

Psyquis52
No basic knowledge! He's an unknown source from an alternate dimension.

Sorry to sabatoge you Sea King, but here's a question: Does Reed really need prior knowledge in order for him to come up with a solution?

Sea King
Originally posted by Psyquis52
No basic knowledge! He's an unknown source from an alternate dimension.

Sorry to sabatoge you Sea King, but here's a question: Does Reed really need prior knowledge in order for him to come up with a solution?

well i dont gess i mean hes pretty smart

ZephroCarnelian
Supes could take all of these teams down, feasibly.

Biggest problem though, is Ghost Rider. yes

Psyquis52
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Supes could take all of these teams down, feasibly.

Biggest problem though, is Ghost Rider. yes

Wow! I'd really like to know how you came to that conclusion.

Seriously. I'd like to know.

ZephroCarnelian
On the first team, no-one has the power to hurt Superman - after all, Superman is invulnerable (to most things). Superman would speedblitz this team to nothingness.

Second team has Ghost Rider in it, who has powerful mystic attacks - the kind of attacks that Superman's invulnerability rarely protect him from. So, in theory - Ghost Rider has a chance of hurting Supes. But again - all the characters are insanely slow (compared to Supes) and very VERY weak. Grey Hulk and Thing would be dispatched with one pimp slap each. Mr Fantastic would be melted by heat vision... etc etc. All this could happen before these guys even notice, as Superman would be moving so fast.

Third team is a toughie. Hercules is strong, but one-dimensional. Supes takes him down. Captain Britain is thick as pig-crap. Cyclops and Havok wouldn't be able to hurt Superman - Havok might be able to throw him off, but not injure him. QS is very very slow compared to Supes. Northstar is nearly as fast as Supes, but doesn't have any way of hurting him. smile

The only real threats to Superman on any team are GR (mystical), RR (super-genius)and Hercules (mysically granted strength). But all these three are far FAR too slow to realistically be a threat to a Superman going all out.

smile

Psyquis52
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
On the first team, no-one has the power to hurt Superman - after all, Superman is invulnerable (to most things). Superman would speedblitz this team to nothingness.

Second team has Ghost Rider in it, who has powerful mystic attacks - the kind of attacks that Superman's invulnerability rarely protect him from. So, in theory - Ghost Rider has a chance of hurting Supes. But again - all the characters are insanely slow (compared to Supes) and very VERY weak. Grey Hulk and Thing would be dispatched with one pimp slap each. Mr Fantastic would be melted by heat vision... etc etc. All this could happen before these guys even notice, as Superman would be moving so fast.

Third team is a toughie. Hercules is strong, but one-dimensional. Supes takes him down. Captain Britain is thick as pig-crap. Cyclops and Havok wouldn't be able to hurt Superman - Havok might be able to throw him off, but not injure him. QS is very very slow compared to Supes. Northstar is nearly as fast as Supes, but doesn't have any way of hurting him. smile

The only real threats to Superman on any team are GR (mystical), RR (super-genius)and Hercules (mysically granted strength). But all these three are far FAR too slow to realistically be a threat to a Superman going all out.

smile

GR being the fastest and that's when he's on his bike. However his durability would be something of a shock to Superman. I've seen GR get blown up completely then repiece himself and go right at it. This might shock Superman.

grey fox
Superman's mystical resistance annoys me , I mean magic is supposed to be able to ignore his bio field. So why is it he can take magical blasts that are supposed to destroy cities ?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by grey fox
Superman's mystical resistance annoys me , I mean magic is supposed to be able to ignore his bio field. So why is it he can take magical blasts that are supposed to destroy cities ?

I think that's a valid question. Anybody got an answer?

UniOmni
Imo, he is a premier class 100 brick under the biofield. Not always, but enough writers seem to feel so. It honestly varies, by the demands of the plot. Superhero books are pretty much based on dynamic factors.
Sometimes, however, his durability underneath is pitiful.
I remember seeing scans of him fighting somebody after losing his shields, and bullets pierced him!! Bullets!! The biggest jobber in comics next to physics!! So it varies.
Do you feel Hulk or Thor or Marvel would've taken the shot better, since they have no magical vulnerabilities??

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I think that's a valid question. Anybody got an answer?

Bad writing.

Juntai
Supes could just as easily take any of these teams as they could take him. In fact, I'd probably give him slight majority against each matchup.

leonidas
Originally posted by Juntai
Supes could just as easily take any of these teams as they could take him. In fact, I'd probably give him slight majority against each matchup.

rather easily i think. gr would be a bit of trouble amybe, and perhaps thunderstrike (but he'd go down a lot easier than gr) on the other team. team a gets crushed very quickly. sue's shield wouldn't last long against a 100 superman bloodlusted punches/ second -- she'd get exhausted and collapse very quickly. her invisibility wouldn't hide her or anyone from his senses for more than a moment.

supes and gr would be the only really interesting piece of this puzzle.

Tassadar
Alternate team A with Ghostrider is the only one with magic on it, so its the only one that has a chance. The problem with Supermans superspeed is that he never fights with it, not even Red Son Supes fought to his potential, which was basically a bloodlusted Superman
If GRs penance stare hits him, hes screwed, cuz at that point all GR has to do is breath on him and hes dead

Juntai
Superman never fights with Superspeed?

tyranus
a bloodlusted sups.

In marvel.....

No knowledge of him.......

Sentry aint in any of these teams.........

Neither is gladiator.................................

They get r@ped

end of story.

althoug Ghost rider is here if he doesnt hit supes with the PS on the first try an then incinerate supes with a hellblaze shot he doesnt stand much of a chance, a question , can superbreath snuff out his flames?
That would be a sight to see, ghost rider flameles.

badabing
I think Team B has a good chance with Thunderstrike, Hercules, War Machine and Captain Britain.

tyranus
Originally posted by badabing
I think Team B has a good chance with Thunderstrike, Hercules, War Machine and Captain Britain.

supes way to fast for them.

leonidas
Originally posted by tyranus
a bloodlusted sups.

In marvel.....

No knowledge of him.......

Sentry aint in any of these teams.........

Neither is gladiator.................................

They get r@ped

end of story.

althoug Ghost rider is here if he doesnt hit supes with the PS on the first try an then incinerate supes with a hellblaze shot he doesnt stand much of a chance, a question , can superbreath snuff out his flames?
That would be a sight to see, ghost rider flameles.

a hellfire blast wouldn't incinerate him. it would hurt, but that's it. freeze breath would likely deal with gr, then supes could just use bfr.

Private Pion
Supes flys into space, through the sun, comes back and pushes the Earth into Mars.

BOOM.

Or, alternatly, whilst he is murdered in the most horrific fashion most of his enemies, one manages to stun him, then its a free for all on Supes.

MattDay
Originally posted by Private Pion
Supes flys into space, through the sun, comes back and pushes the Earth into Mars.

BOOM.

Or, alternatly, whilst he is murdered in the most horrific fashion most of his enemies, one manages to stun him, then its a free for all on Supes.

that's gone from one end of the scale to the other, both mostly unlikely, he maybe bloodlusted but the doesn't destroy planets because that aint in his character even bloodlusted, but yeah he'd hit every character with a blow that would shatter mountains and only some can take them punches. ciao!

grey fox
Thunderstrike

A weak Thor , guess what happened when Thor took on Supes. The dials went to eleven.

Hercules

Theirs an entire thread dedicated to olympian trying to prove that Hercules can beat a guy who could simply fling him into the sun.

War Machine

A TIN MAN !!!! Come on , Supes eats guy's in robo-suits for breakfast

Captain Britain

His forcefield breaks if he gets hit by a tank shell , are you saying that Superman's punches are weaker then tanks shells ?

leonidas
Originally posted by grey fox
A weak Thor , guess what happened when Thor took on Supes. The dials went to eleven.

Theirs an entire thread dedicated to olympian trying to prove that Hercules can beat a guy who could simply fling him into the sun.

A TIN MAN !!!! Come on , Supes eats guy's in robo-suits for breakfast

His forcefield breaks if he gets hit by a tank shell , are you saying that Superman's punches are weaker then tanks shells ?

pretty much sums THAT up! well done foxy. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.