Classic Juggernaut vs The Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Classic Juggernaut wants to knock down the Daily Planet so he can play with the globe.He will kill any one that tries to stop him and he will stop at nothing.Can the Teen Titans stop him?

Sea King
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Classic Juggernaut wants to knock down the Daily Planet so he can play with the globe.He will kill any one that tries to stop him and he will stop at nothing.Can the Teen Titans stop him?

wow um i say not only does he get the globe but he use'es the titans tower to play baseball cool

Skeets
Depends on the roster current teen titans make the young avengers look like pros.

Blade Cutter
Nightwing,Star Fire,Beastboy,Raven(normal power), Superboy, Cyborg,and Impulse.

Draco69
Raven is the only thing that can save them via battlefield removal.

grey fox

Jugg's is gonna be playing basket ball , using two lamp-posts tied togethor as the hoop.....

Rewmac
Nightwing,Star Fire,Beastboy,Raven(normal power), Superboy, Cyborg,and Impulse. Star Fire,Beast Boy and Cyborg go down badly...Impulse has some chance but the way I see he cannot do a thing to hurt the Classic Juggernaut. The power of the Cytorrak energy is unlimited so he can't run out of energy. I don't know enough about Superboy. I know the has some sort of telepathy. Well if he is strong enough, Impulse can get Juggs helmet and Superboy with some mind attacks. BUT..If we are really talking about Classic one. Then 2 force field. One that is always on. That means Impulse can't touch his helmet so they gonna be messed up. I see the way of battlefield removal and that's it.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure Cyttorak's power is incalculable but Juggernaut's portion of it is not.

lilnutta12

Thanos_6383
Classic Juggernaut should win this.

The Pict
Originally posted by Rewmac
Star Fire,Beast Boy and Cyborg go down badly...Impulse has some chance but the way I see he cannot do a thing to hurt the Classic Juggernaut. The power of the Cytorrak energy is unlimited so he can't run out of energy. I don't know enough about Superboy. I know the has some sort of telepathy. Well if he is strong enough, Impulse can get Juggs helmet and Superboy with some mind attacks. BUT..If we are really talking about Classic one. Then 2 force field. One that is always on. That means Impulse can't touch his helmet so they gonna be messed up. I see the way of battlefield removal and that's it.

i think its telekenisis rather than telepathy that super boy uses. but like yourself i don't know much about him.

still juggernaut takes this.

Private Pion
Impulse vibrates him underground, then the Titans run away so they don't have to fight him when he comes out.

ThePittman
Titans go SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

juggernaut66666
teen titans get stomped

Accel
Does Raven have telepathy?

Draco69
Sorta. She displays telepathy every now and than but she specializes in uber-empathy.

Best bet is Battlefield Removal. And Raven could just teleport Juggs to Pluto provided she has the chance.

Blade Cutter
AZRATH NETHEO ZENT... shut damn little girl and play with this bus splat.Nightwing: Raven no she's dead what? no put me down.Jug:Now lets see how for the little birdy man can fly hahhaahha!!! You kids can't stop me I'm the human Juggernaut!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.