This Team vs. Odin in Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Team:
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Superman
GL (Hal)
Flash
GL (Alan)
GL (Kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel (Shazam)
Orion

Who wins?

who?-kid
That's a lot of power. If they come up with a decent plan (attack ! strike first !! don't give him time to think) they can beat him.

If they fight him one by one, like so many times in comic books, Odin takes this, but he'll return home with a couple of bruises and a broken arm.

Mr.V
How does he return home when he's in home?

who?-kid
When he returns to his palace wise guy. Or do you think he sleeps in the fields of Asgard ?

FujiFuu
Thats too much fire power/speed for Odin to handle at once, it would be cool, but he would lose I'm pretty sure

Darth_Erebus
I don't see anyone on the team that can hurt Odin here. Odin 10/10

Rols
laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nothing of Asgard would be left after this fight. Odin loses.

SS
GL'S
Captain Atom
Orion

bigbran
oh ss has already got knocked out by apuny attack by odin, and ss is the strongest one there.

grey fox
Silver Surfer - Odin already Punked him with a single blast
Gladiator - Seeing Surfer go down in one hit really isn't going to do much for his confidence
Superman - Magic + Supes = Dead
GL (Hal) - Dies
Flash - Dies
GL (Alan) - Dies
GL (Kyle) - Dies
Martian Manhunter - Burnt to death
Captain Atom - Suit torn open
Captain Marvel (Shazam) - Beaten to death
Orion - Dies

bigbran
i think this thread was made to show how powerful thanos is.

Rols
I thought that was poor showing of SS in the Thor madness crossover. Also each one of the Green Lanters are equal or possible rival that of SS, Captain Atom (armageddon atom) could take out Asgard hes got near limitless energy,
Orion with his Ray would def. do some damage against Odin.

leonidas
i actually give the astro-force the ONLY chance to do some damage. thanos from all appearance did essentially NO damage to him. ss may arguably be the most powerful on this team and he was basically one-shotted. now at one time it seemed the avengers gave zeus a little trouble, and that team was far weaker than this one, but odin is depicted more consistently than zeus and generally more powerfully.

sentinel, i don't know too much about, but if he's as powerful as i've heard some claim, he may be the truly legimate threat in this thing. the team's best bet is to give the rings away to someone else -- maybe orion or captain marvel. even still, i don't see the team pulling it off.

Soljer
Odin. No contest.

Broly92
Odin doesn't bother with this puny menace and sends the destroyer out

It's destroying time

TheKahn
After seeing the trouble that Superboy Prime gave the D.C. universe and the rather pitiful showing that the Surfer displayed against Odin, I'm heavily leaning towards Odin. Leo makes a good point that the team's chances seem to be in the Astro-force and in Alan, but still it's hard to go against Odin when a combined attack from Thanos and the Surfer couldn't even scratch him. erm

The Fake Macoy
I don't think that was a poor showing, it was just an example of how much stronger Odin is.

batdude123
Hasn't Sentinel been said to be able to one shot a galaxy? confused I mean he's permanently absorbed the Star Heart's magic in him.

leonidas
yeah, sentinel is a bit of a mystery in this. maybe someone who knows him better will chime in. i'm not sure about the consistency of his power level, is all. i know he has some crazy feats though . . .

Skeets
People keep mentioning Sentinel so that's Sentinel Alan scott not Green Lantern or what?

spideycarnage
Odin wins, thanos dident do no damage against odin in their last fight. and surfer the stongest among the team got knocked out with one blast. Odin wins 9/10 maybe 10/10

Rols
This is not a 1-1 fight, this is Odin versus all of them. A combination of SS energy blast, and the 3 Gls, Astro force, Capt. Atoms energy blast, Shazams ligtning, Superman and Gladiators eye blast, MM's psi blast should have some injury effect on Odin. Most of this guys have above 100 class pysical strength too, and some have speed feats. Seriously Thanos gave Odin a good fight and all this heros combined is a lot more than Thanos.

Skeets
If this is Sentinel Alan scott the the team wins this shit,Alan could do it alone.

leonidas
Originally posted by Skeets
If this is Sentinel Alan scott the the team wins this shit,Alan could do it alone.

maybe. wish i knew more about him. sad

and no, he's not a green lantern. his power is different, magical i think . . .

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas

Yeah, this isn't Sentinel Alan, it's GL Alan. Sentinel absorbed the Star Heart magic.

the Darkone

Odin is Asgard is unbeatable his powers are limitless, Odin 10/10

General Kon-El
Originally posted by batdude123
Team:
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Superman
GL (Hal)
Flash
GL (Alan)
GL (Kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel (Shazam)
Orion

Who wins? Dude...Odin wiped out Silver Surfer in one single blast. He'd take out all of these guys the same way since SS is a bit stronger than most of these guys.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512581

batdude123
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Dude...Odin wiped out Silver Surfer in one single blast. He'd take out all of these guys the same way since SS is a bit stronger than most of these guys.

He would easily take out all of these guys at the exact same time? Why would he win 10/10 if they attack all at once?

Skeets
Originally posted by leonidas

I mean by the name as if it's Green Lantern Alan scott or if it's Sentinel Alan Scott huge difference in power.Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin is Asgard is unbeatable his powers are limitless, Odin 10/10
Limitless is thrown all over the place in comics it doesn't mean much really.Originally posted by General Kon-El
Dude...Odin wiped out Silver Surfer in one single blast. He'd take out all of these guys the same way since SS is a bit stronger than most of these guys.
Sentinel isn't the Silver Surfer.....Originally posted by batdude123
He would easily take out all of these guys at the exact same time? Why would he win 10/10 if they attack all at once?
Sentinel is the teams only chance really.

batdude123
I mean by the name as if it's Green Lantern Alan scott or if it's Sentinel Alan Scott huge difference in power.
Limitless is thrown all over the place in comics it doesn't mean much really.
Sentinel isn't the Silver Surfer.....
Sentinel is the teams only chance really.

Sentinel backed by Power personified, a walking nuclear reactor with near limitless (there it is again eek! ) energy power, Two GLs, 4 Superman types, a man who can go so fast that he can litterally go beyond the human concept of speed, and an extremely strong telepath with complete control over his entire anatomy? Besides, for this fight, I'll allow MM to be able to turn himself into Fernus.

Avalonofthewind
Team:
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Superman
GL (Hal)
Flash
GL (Alan)
GL (Kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel (Shazam)
Orion

Who wins?

If they don't fight like idiots, they win.
The diversity here is mind boggling.

batdude123
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If they don't fight like idiots, they win.
The diversity here is mind boggling.

Agreed yes People here hear the name "Odin" and they automatically think "Odin beat the sh*t out of SS with just one blast" but in this case he's got plenty of fire power backing him up.

UniOmni
Odin wins. This team couldn't take a decently written Darkseid. And Darkseid is second among Skyfathers, only to Odin. Odin has busted a galaxy and shaken the multiverse in battles. Call me when one of these does so, and not said to be able to.

Zues took a shot from Thor in the face to no effect, and he pales greatly in comparison to Odin. The brutes won't amount to much, since Odin fought Mangog. Marvel is their best chance, since magic seems to bounce off him. The scientific types seem to falter against magic, as its weird properties conflict with their nature.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Odin wins. This team couldn't take a decently written Darkseid. And Darkseid is second among Skyfathers, only to Odin. Odin has busted a galaxy and shaken the multiverse in battles. Call me when one of these does so, and not said to be able to.

However, Sentinel is scary crazy powerful.

Skeets
Sentinel backed by Power personified, a walking nuclear reactor with near limitless (there it is again eek! ) energy power, Two GLs, 4 Superman types, and an extremely strong telepath with complete control over his entire anatomy? Besides, for this fight, I'll allow MM to be able to turn himself into Fernus.

And I'll say it again Sentinel is the teams only chance.

UniOmni
However, Sentinel is scary crazy powerful.

Yet DC still touts superman as their most powerful hero........... embarrasment confused

Avalonofthewind

Isn't he also currently dead?

And Darkseid has had skyfathers trembling in their boots.

I guess it depends at what comic is looked at.

Yet DC still touts superman as their most powerful hero........... embarrasment confused

I thought they were saying that about ION?

UniOmni
Ion is temporary. While Alan is forever, as long as JSA sells.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Isn't he also currently dead?

And Darkseid has had skyfathers trembling in their boots.

I guess it depends at what comic is looked at.

I thought they were saying that about ION?

Where skyfathers quake, Superman remains unmoved.... Ha!

True. But on alot of forums, people seem to believe that the whole of PC, Darkseid was at his GDS showings level of power. And thats not the case at all.

batdude123

Superman is definitely their most popular/iconic character, but definitely not their most powerful hero. no

General Kon-El
He would easily take out all of these guys at the exact same time? Why would he win 10/10 if they attack all at once? because it requires one blast of concussive energy to take em out! duh! stick out tongue its called common sense! wink

General Kon-El

Yeah, this isn't Sentinel Alan, it's GL Alan. Sentinel absorbed the Star Heart magic.

General Kon-El
because it requires one blast of concussive energy to take em out! duh! stick out tongue its called common sense! wink

batdude123

However, I've changed my mind. This is Sentinel now. stick out tongue

So, here's the team:

Sentinel (Alan)
Superman
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
GL (Hal)
GL (Kyle)
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel

General Kon-El
However, I've changed my mind. This is Sentinel now. stick out tongue

So, here's the team:

Sentinel (Alan)
Superman
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
GL (Hal)
GL (Kyle)
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel psh imma make a Batman vs. Wolverine with Claw of Horus, Infinity Gauntlet, and Speedforce and see how you'll handle it stick out tongue

batdude123
psh imma make a Batman vs. Wolverine with Claw of Horus, Infinity Gauntlet, and Speedforce and see how you'll handle it stick out tongue

Then he'd just Batkick Wolverine. no expression

General Kon-El
he has the speedforce duh!

batdude123
he has the speedforce duh!

Doesn't matter. The Batkick is a move directly related to the Presence. no expression stick out tongue

Rols
A single shot from Odin is not gonna take all of em out, and that showing with SS was pis, as far as im concerned he just let Thanos handle the situation and just watch after he got hit, i didnt see his broken body around, this guy took a few hits from Tyrant before going down. This Team is def. gonna win specially with Sentinel around.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Rols
A single shot from Odin is not gonna take all of em out, and that showing with SS was pis, as far as im concerned he just let Thanos handle the situation and just watch after he got hit, i didnt see his broken body around, this guy took a few hits from Tyrant before going down. This Team is def. gonna win specially with Sentinel around.

That wasn't pis, Odin in Asgard is omioptent and highly powerful. Odin cause shock waves threw out the multi-universe, and in Asgard is where he draws more of his power. Odin will smite them, Odin 10/10

Rols
Sorry, I call it pis. I mean Thanos rustled gugner out of Odins hand and nearly overpowered it, he couldnt even put Thanos down with gugner on his hand and this is in Asgard, his supposed to omnipotent there and this team is a lot more powerfull than Thanos.

Maestro
Originally posted by Rols
Sorry, I call it pis. I mean Thanos rustled gugner out of Odins hand and nearly overpowered it, he couldnt even put Thanos down with gugner on his hand and this is in Asgard, his supposed to omnipotent there and this team is a lot more powerfull than Thanos.

Thanos>>>Surfer

And way more durable.

Also take into consideration Thanos is immortal, so he can't be taken down. Odin did all he could do and more, leaving Thanos bruised with his armour in pieces.

Crease
Agreed yes People here hear the name "Odin" and they automatically think "Odin beat the sh*t out of SS with just one blast" but in this case he's got plenty of fire power backing him up.

Actually, people hear the name Odin and think "He whipped Thanos, thus he can't possibly be defeated by anyone beneath Galactus." Even though that's not exactly how it went.

As for the vs...what Avalon said

Rols
I know Thanos>>>>>SS.

What im saying is that if Odin is omnipotent in Asgard, he should have no problem putting Thanos down, even dough Thanos is immortal he can still be put unconcious and at this time his not as powerfull as he is now. Taking out Surfer with a puny shot, Thanos nearly overpowering gugner. This is why in my opinion this is pis.

MJOILNIR
He didnt wrestle gungir out of Odins hand, he grabed it, struggled for a while then ended up on his back bleeding.

Rols
Someone here wrote that Odin could take out this team with a single shot cause Odin took SS out with a single shot, I disagree. Its poor showing of SS invulnarability the Thor madness crossover, i mean this guy took a few shot from Tyrant before going down, blasted by Big G, Mephisto, Blackbody (supposedly like G), Blasted by Korvak. Then Odin took him out with a puny shot and he goes down, thats PIS. As far as im concerned, after he took that shot, he got up and just let Thanos handle the situation cause after the fight he was there talking to Odin, no sign of injury w/ Thanos and the infinity watch.

bigbran
anyway, wheres the supes fanboys to tell me that supes deos it alone. supes knocks out odin and thn he has his way with gea

MJOILNIR
Thanos did grab Gungir and Ill give him credit where its due but he sure didnt have hold of it for very long. He also stood up after the fact but he was busted and bleeding while Odin didnt have scratch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.