KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » This Team vs. Odin in Asgard

This Team vs. Odin in Asgard
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

This Team vs. Odin in Asgard

Team:
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Superman
GL (Hal)
Flash
GL (Alan)
GL (Kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel (Shazam)
Orion

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:11 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

That's a lot of power. If they come up with a decent plan (attack ! strike first !! don't give him time to think) they can beat him.

If they fight him one by one, like so many times in comic books, Odin takes this, but he'll return home with a couple of bruises and a broken arm.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:14 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

How does he return home when he's in home?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:16 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

When he returns to his palace wise guy. Or do you think he sleeps in the fields of Asgard ?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:17 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FujiFuu
Oiler Fan

Thats too much fire power/speed for Odin to handle at once, it would be cool, but he would lose I'm pretty sure

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:18 PM
FujiFuu is currently offline Click here to Send FujiFuu a Private Message Find more posts by FujiFuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

I don't see anyone on the team that can hurt Odin here. Odin 10/10

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:31 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

quote:
When he returns to his palace wise guy. Or do you think he sleeps in the fields of Asgard ?
laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nothing of Asgard would be left after this fight. Odin loses.

quote:
I don't see anyone on the team that can hurt Odin here. Odin 10/10

SS
GL'S
Captain Atom
Orion

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Jun 11th, 2006 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:32 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

oh ss has already got knocked out by apuny attack by odin, and ss is the strongest one there.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:37 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Silver Surfer - Odin already Punked him with a single blast
Gladiator - Seeing Surfer go down in one hit really isn't going to do much for his confidence
Superman - Magic + Supes = Dead
GL (Hal) - Dies
Flash - Dies
GL (Alan) - Dies
GL (Kyle) - Dies
Martian Manhunter - Burnt to death
Captain Atom - Suit torn open
Captain Marvel (Shazam) - Beaten to death
Orion - Dies

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:38 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

i think this thread was made to show how powerful thanos is.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:41 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

I thought that was poor showing of SS in the Thor madness crossover. Also each one of the Green Lanters are equal or possible rival that of SS, Captain Atom (armageddon atom) could take out Asgard hes got near limitless energy,
Orion with his Ray would def. do some damage against Odin.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:44 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i actually give the astro-force the ONLY chance to do some damage. thanos from all appearance did essentially NO damage to him. ss may arguably be the most powerful on this team and he was basically one-shotted. now at one time it seemed the avengers gave zeus a little trouble, and that team was far weaker than this one, but odin is depicted more consistently than zeus and generally more powerfully.

sentinel, i don't know too much about, but if he's as powerful as i've heard some claim, he may be the truly legimate threat in this thing. the team's best bet is to give the rings away to someone else -- maybe orion or captain marvel. even still, i don't see the team pulling it off.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:27 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Odin. No contest.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:31 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Odin doesn't bother with this puny menace and sends the destroyer out

It's destroying time

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:35 AM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

After seeing the trouble that Superboy Prime gave the D.C. universe and the rather pitiful showing that the Surfer displayed against Odin, I'm heavily leaning towards Odin. Leo makes a good point that the team's chances seem to be in the Astro-force and in Alan, but still it's hard to go against Odin when a combined attack from Thanos and the Surfer couldn't even scratch him. erm

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:36 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

I don't think that was a poor showing, it was just an example of how much stronger Odin is.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:42 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Hasn't Sentinel been said to be able to one shot a galaxy? confused I mean he's permanently absorbed the Star Heart's magic in him.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:52 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, sentinel is a bit of a mystery in this. maybe someone who knows him better will chime in. i'm not sure about the consistency of his power level, is all. i know he has some crazy feats though . . .

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:54 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

People keep mentioning Sentinel so that's Sentinel Alan scott not Green Lantern or what?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:56 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Odin wins, thanos dident do no damage against odin in their last fight. and surfer the stongest among the team got knocked out with one blast. Odin wins 9/10 maybe 10/10

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 01:01 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote