Magneto vs. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins?

Big Sexy
Strange

lilnutta12
this is a bit = strange smokin'

Whittdawg92
Strange would mentally sent Magneto back to Auschwitz, then beat his aas in the real world.

Cosmic Cube
What's with all the lopsided threads, Joe? You don't like Magneto or something?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Strange would mentally sent Magneto back to Auschwitz, then beat his aas in the real world.

eek! laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by Whittdawg92

Thats cruel and unusual !

...Why the hell didn't i come up with it first ?

Milkie
Because I'm In Your Head

ThePittman

batdude123
Dr. Strange

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What's with all the lopsided threads, Joe? You don't like Magneto or something? All the lopsided threads? care to explain, maybe this one because I wanted to see if anyone would come to Magnetos defense. Any other thread in mind?

Whittdawg92
I love magneto almost as much as Dr. Strange, but even if strange has got 5 seconds of prep, he's gonna take Lensherr.

Big Sexy
Its not that we dont like magneto but strange has taken on the likes of Dormamu, shuma Gorath and even Adam with the IG. That easily trumps Mags

JOE NUNEZ
Hey I love Strange to, my second favorite team are the Defenders. I just think that Magneto is one powerful s.o.b.

JOE NUNEZ
It wouldn't be far fetched if someone came to his defense in this thread.

Whittdawg92
c'mon, mags is cool ppl, some1 defend him!

Paladin Leeroy
Well this two characters share something in common and that would be a source near to omnipotent power that they represent. Theorically Magneto & Dr Strange hold unlimited power limited by their human limits. By the side of science some one who can create & manipulate magnetism means also some one who can brake & shape the universe as he sees fit but with magic theorically you could do the same without reasonable explanation.
I will go with Magneto instead of Dtrange due the following reasoning.

God create the Universe and all the reality that exist & dont. All that can be seen & unseen . Is stated in the holly book that everything thas has to do with magic unplease God. Everything that the science can explain by physics is the way God allow anything to be.
So who will win.
Someone who wields a universal force that is accepted to be by God (not saying HE accepts that some holds such force) or source of energy that is allowed to exist but not graced at the eyes of God.

JakeTheBank
Magneto's best bet would be a quick draw scenario in which he quickly overwhelmed Strange's decidedly human level reflexes and durability before Strange augmented them or cast a simple spell on Erik. Generic mystical energy blasts and what not, I assume Magneto can defend against. Something like the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak or sending him to another dimension or attacking his spirit directly...I highly doubt it.

Obviously, feat for feat, this is spite against Magneto to the nth degree.

nwg202
I'd give strange the majority with mags stealing a couple of battles due to strange human like relfexes. If Strange is ready for mags, Strange wins all the time. too many options.

Endless Mike
Strange has autodefenses

nwg202
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Strange has autodefenses

Classic strange had autosheilds. I don't think current strange has them or the scan above wouldn't have happend. If this is classic strange then this battle is spite...

Endless Mike
Are we using current? Current sucks.

abhilegend
If we're using strange who got beat up by ninjas, then magnus.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Paladin Leeroy
Well this two characters share something in common and that would be a source near to omnipotent power that they represent. Theorically Magneto & Dr Strange hold unlimited power limited by their human limits. By the side of science some one who can create & manipulate magnetism means also some one who can brake & shape the universe as he sees fit but with magic theorically you could do the same without reasonable explanation.
I will go with Magneto instead of Dtrange due the following reasoning.

God create the Universe and all the reality that exist & dont. All that can be seen & unseen . Is stated in the holly book that everything thas has to do with magic unplease God. Everything that the science can explain by physics is the way God allow anything to be.
So who will win.
Someone who wields a universal force that is accepted to be by God (not saying HE accepts that some holds such force) or source of energy that is allowed to exist but not graced at the eyes of God.

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.