Captain America, Hulk, Ironman, and FF vrs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Who wins?

batdude123
You might as well not even have Captain America. However, this would be a difficult match for Superman especially with Ironman's new updated suit. This could really go either way. Imo, Superman should focus on Invisible Woman and Ironman first. Once those guys are down, it would be much easier to defeat the rest.

magneto1992
I should go with the man of steel he can always use his superspeed

Grimm22
Torch, IW, Hulk and Thing keep Supes at bay while Tony and Reed find a way to defeat him and Cap mocks Supes for being the UN's ***** wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Torch, IW, Hulk and Thing keep Supes at bay while Tony and Reed find a way to defeat him and Cap mocks Supes for being the UN's ***** wink

If he takes out IW and IM first, then there goes the hope of the entire team. From there, they would just crumble down...

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
If he takes out IW and IM first, then there goes the hope of the entire team. From there, they would just crumble down...

Hulk can hold Supes off on his own for some time wink

Add 3/4 of the FF to the mix and that give Reed and Tony more than enougth time to create some anti-solar gun or something like that stick out tongue

TheKahn
With no prep available to them (and thus no opportunity to enact any type of defensive shields) Captain America, Iron Man, and the Fantastic Four get either burned alive or have their heads forcefully removed from their shoulders in .0000001 seconds, which is only a bare instant before the Hulk gets hurled into space. Superman wins 10/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hulk can hold Supes off on his own for some time wink

Add 3/4 of the FF to the mix and that give Reed and Tony more than enougth time to create some anti-solar gun or something like that stick out tongue

Reed and IM wouldn't have enough time before Superman punked everybody else. No btw, Hulk couldn't hold off Superman for any period of time because he litterally couldn't even react to how fast Superman would be going. You're giving Hulk way too much credit. If IM goes down first, the team would lose from there.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
With no prep available to them (and thus no opportunity to enact any type of defensive shields) Captain America, Iron Man, and the Fantastic Four get either burned alive or have their heads forcefully removed from their shoulders in .0000001 seconds, which is only a bare instant before the Hulk gets hurled into space. Superman wins 10/10.

Exactly. yes Nobody except maybe for IM (Extremis recently fought Silver Surfer) has the reflexes to deal with Superman's speed. Even though IM wouldn't get speedblitzed persay, he would go down.

Tron
When did Iron Man fight Silver Surfer? I don't recall Surfer being back to Earth for some time now.

FujiFuu
I'm getting so sick of all these speed blitz answer to fights now, thats the only thing that ever pops up... its so pathetically boring, when ever in comics has something like superman speedblitzing 6 super powered beings ever happened, its getting border line retarded.

Tron
They don't do it much in the comics because it would make for a short comic. But, that doesn't mean they can't do it. So, it's NOT border-line retarded, because it's well within their ability to do so, and in this forum, we debate as if they're using their best abilities, minus the PIS, or CIS in some cases.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
When did Iron Man fight Silver Surfer? I don't recall Surfer being back to Earth for some time now.

I've heard from a few people... shifty

FujiFuu
Originally posted by Tron
They don't do it much in the comics because it would make for a short comic. But, that doesn't mean they can't do it. So, it's NOT border-line retarded, because it's well within their ability to do so, and in this forum, we debate as if they're using their best abilities, minus the PIS, or CIS in some cases.

I agree its allowed, I'm just venting alittle here, but I mean without the comics where would we be? Definetly not here debating about it, but I mean... its just takes away from anything, if Superman didn't speedblitz, this fight would be so cool, but since he is a speedblitzing machine every fight he is in on these boards, every arguement ends the same. He would just speedblitz him... come on its stupid!

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
I've heard from a few people... shifty Batdude are you talking about that avengers comics that like 18 years old and filled with PIS

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Batdude are you talking about that avengers comics that like 18 years old and filled with PIS

Nah, it's pretty recent I think.

ThePittman

jasofisc
I agree fujifuu speed blitzing is so incridble stupid. I personaly think superman is not in a constant state of speed but uses it like his heat vision. However his is not true how his power is suppost to work is him being in this constant state of speed which makes it imposible for someone to hit or hurt him. Even though yes he gets hit all the time in the comics. If speed wasn't a factor (and I know it is) then supes goes down hard. I don't care what the fanboys say he doesn't have enough power to handle these guys.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by magneto1992
Who wins? spite thread alert. Im gonna kill you for making my superman look bad. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.