Luke cage & Kraven the Hunter VS Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Luke cage & Kraven the Hunter

VS

Spider-Man

Who Wins.....

lilnutta12
if spider stays high to get away from cage then kraven will climb up buldings, so he has to go very high and make kraven miss him having kraven drop to his death

then he has to wear out cage
by dodging repeatedly, then keep hitting him when he runs outta breath
at the moment hes got cage ar enough from buildings and cars, throwable objects he can take it with ease

ill let some body else say what he does.......

Metalmanx
I think it'll be a hard battle for him to win, but I believe Spidey can do it. Cage's strength and durability advantages aren't really as great as they used to be compared to current Spidey.

Spidey wins 7-8/10.

H. S. 6
I'd give it to Spidey 8-9/10, as long as he uses his smarts. Kraven would probably be put down first, relatively easy, and then it becomes Spider-Man vs. Cage.

lilnutta12
I WILL FINISH MY ANSWER THEN

he gets cage to run at him, jumps over cage, and makes him run off a building down and down and down and dow and down and down and down and down and down and down and down then splat hits the fllor and takes some serious damage doesnt die though

Blade Cutter
I thank Iron Spider-man is around the same strength as Luke Cage now.Plus the thread did not say any thing about Kraven having his serum if this is so he is only human and with out prep he will easily be beat.Spider-man has the speed and mobility advantage and he should win if he fights smart.SM 7/10

King KAM
Spider-man cant hurt cage.

IceDragon
spider man owns them both

King KAM
Originally posted by IceDragon
spider man owns them both spider-man cant hurt Luke Cage.

Darth Martin
Spidey can't take cage, and kraven hunts spidey every month. Both could take him 1on1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.