KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Luke cage & Kraven the Hunter VS Spider-Man

Luke cage & Kraven the Hunter VS Spider-Man
Started by: Eternalfury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eternalfury
God of Gods

Luke cage & Kraven the Hunter VS Spider-Man

Luke cage & Kraven the Hunter

VS

Spider-Man

Who Wins.....

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 12:30 PM
Eternalfury is currently offline Click here to Send Eternalfury a Private Message Find more posts by Eternalfury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

if spider stays high to get away from cage then kraven will climb up buldings, so he has to go very high and make kraven miss him having kraven drop to his death

then he has to wear out cage
by dodging repeatedly, then keep hitting him when he runs outta breath
at the moment hes got cage ar enough from buildings and cars, throwable objects he can take it with ease

ill let some body else say what he does.......

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 12:43 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I think it'll be a hard battle for him to win, but I believe Spidey can do it. Cage's strength and durability advantages aren't really as great as they used to be compared to current Spidey.

Spidey wins 7-8/10.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 02:22 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I'd give it to Spidey 8-9/10, as long as he uses his smarts. Kraven would probably be put down first, relatively easy, and then it becomes Spider-Man vs. Cage.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:05 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

I WILL FINISH MY ANSWER THEN

he gets cage to run at him, jumps over cage, and makes him run off a building down and down and down and dow and down and down and down and down and and and down then splat hits the fllor and takes some serious damage doesnt die though

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:32 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

I thank Iron Spider-man is around the same strength as Luke Cage now.Plus the thread did not say any thing about Kraven having his serum if this is so he is only human and with out prep he will easily be beat.Spider-man has the speed and mobility advantage and he should win if he fights smart.SM 7/10

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:45 PM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Spider-man cant hurt cage.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 05:29 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IceDragon

spider man owns them both

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 05:38 AM
IceDragon is currently offline Click here to Send IceDragon a Private Message Find more posts by IceDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IceDragon
spider man owns them both
spider-man cant hurt Luke Cage.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 05:39 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Spidey can't take cage, and kraven hunts spidey every month. Both could take him 1on1.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 10:34 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote