Clash Of The Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
Pick some one from any methology, Egeptain, Greek, Norse, Roman, Viking, Korean, Japenese, any methical beings. A to attack, B to block, C to circle, J to jump, D to dodge, and S to smite. You can only use one of these per tern. Have fun.

sayiamon
???

D4th R3v4n
What the f**k? Wtf....

Nope... Still havent figured it out...

Nothing... Oh, and go up top and get permission... And What the f**k?

Shalimar_fox
oh good i always wanted to play an video game that is typing base.not.god kiddo read and please for the love of god come up with something better

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Pick some one from any methology, Egeptain, Greek, Norse, Roman, Viking, Korean, Japenese, any methical beings. A to attack, B to block, C to circle, J to jump, D to dodge, and S to smite. You can only use one of these per tern. Have fun.

if they can use anyone of those in one turn, and the object is to win MY guess is which would be used first and most often....smitting is to easy, shouldnt you have to gain a number of points to be able to use it once. like buying the ablitly?

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
if they can use anyone of those in one turn, and the object is to win MY guess is which would be used first and most often....smitting is to easy, shouldnt you have to gain a number of points to be able to use it once. like buying the ablitly? Smiting is usually only taught to monks anyway..I highly doubt the Titans would learn the ways of the holy arts when they can just punch someone in the face with attack erm

SuperChangeling
EVERYONE, sorry about this, I promise that I will read the rules and get permission befor I do this again, I just didnt know what Role Playing was like. I am asking permission to do a real RPG this time.

Sorry again...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.