KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Clash Of The Titans

Clash Of The Titans
Started by: SuperChangeling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clash Of The Titans

Pick some one from any methology, Egeptain, Greek, Norse, Roman, Viking, Korean, Japenese, any methical beings. A to attack, B to block, C to circle, J to jump, D to dodge, and S to smite. You can only use one of these per tern. Have fun.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 01:01 AM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

???

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:25 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

What the f**k? Wtf....

Nope... Still havent figured it out...

Nothing... Oh, and go up top and get permission... And What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:27 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

oh good i always wanted to play an video game that is typing base.not.god kiddo read and please for the love of god come up with something better

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:30 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Pick some one from any methology, Egeptain, Greek, Norse, Roman, Viking, Korean, Japenese, any methical beings. A to attack, B to block, C to circle, J to jump, D to dodge, and S to smite. You can only use one of these per tern. Have fun.

if they can use anyone of those in one turn, and the object is to win MY guess is which would be used first and most often....smitting is to easy, shouldnt you have to gain a number of points to be able to use it once. like buying the ablitly?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:15 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
if they can use anyone of those in one turn, and the object is to win MY guess is which would be used first and most often....smitting is to easy, shouldnt you have to gain a number of points to be able to use it once. like buying the ablitly?
Smiting is usually only taught to monks anyway..I highly doubt the Titans would learn the ways of the holy arts when they can just punch someone in the face with attack erm

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:30 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

EVERYONE, sorry about this, I promise that I will read the rules and get permission befor I do this again, I just didnt know what Role Playing was like. I am asking permission to do a real RPG this time.

Sorry again...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:15 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote