anyone else getting this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
I'm not sure if we all get the same ad things but is anyone else getting some annoying misquito one? I am and it keeps coming up it's so loud and annoying and I need my speakers to listen to stuff on my computer so I can't turn it off ahh eek! I can't take much more of it. ranting

LanceWindu
Originally posted by FG725
I'm not sure if we all get the same ad things but is anyone else getting some annoying misquito one? I am and it keeps coming up it's so loud and annoying and I need my speakers to listen to stuff on my computer so I can't turn it off ahh eek! I can't take much more of it. ranting

Get Firefox.

silver_tears
Ive been staring at ****ing Miami Vice for days now, it's so bland and uninspired miffed

LethalFemme
Originally posted by silver_tears
Ive been staring at ****ing Miami Vice for days now, it's so bland and uninspired miffed

I'll see it if either one of them are naked though.erm

silver_tears
Bah I hate JF, although Colin Farrell is a worthy speciman hmm

Itzak
I'm ad free. w00t

LethalFemme
Originally posted by silver_tears
Bah I hate JF, although Colin Farrell is a worthy speciman hmm

We'll never see it though damn hypocrites. I've seen the breast of so many women in movies but, no penis(that I'd want to see).disgust

Soleran
Originally posted by LethalFemme
We'll never see it though damn hypocrites. I've seen the breast of so many women in movies but, no penis(that I'd want to see).disgust

Yeah but I'll bet you've seen lots of pecks of men on TV oh and some man boobs I'm sure as well.

FG725
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Get Firefox.
I'm using it because my enternet explorer messed up awhile back. And it comes up frequently on the bottom of the boards

LanceWindu
I'm using it because my enternet explorer messed up awhile back. And it comes up frequently on the bottom of the boards

You're using Ff? Then why are you getting that ad?

FG725
You're using Ff? Then why are you getting that ad?
I get the miami vice thing on the top and usually animated ads on the bottom

LanceWindu
I get the miami vice thing on the top and usually animated ads on the bottom

Get the AdBlock extension...

I never get ANY ads on KMC.

FG725
Get the AdBlock extension...

I never get ANY ads on KMC.
where can I get the extension on mozilla's main site?

LanceWindu
where can I get the extension on mozilla's main site?

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/10/

FG725
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/10/
cool thanks man

NiņoAraņa
it's the ad at the bottom of the screen...very annoying

Morning_Glory

OMG! Ive been getting that one too... I hate it.. Im trying to listen to music and its messing it all up... mad

FG725
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
OMG! Ive been getting that one too... I hate it.. Im trying to listen to music and its messing it all up... mad
as soon as I restart my computer it will no longer appear mwahaha

Storm
Noises on KMC

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

LanceWindu
as soon as I restart my computer it will no longer appear mwahaha

You only need to restart Firefox, not your whole computer. stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
Get Firefox.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.