KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » anyone else getting this

anyone else getting this
Started by: FG725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

anyone else getting this

I'm not sure if we all get the same ad things but is anyone else getting some annoying misquito one? I am and it keeps coming up it's so loud and annoying and I need my speakers to listen to stuff on my computer so I can't turn it off ahh eek! I can't take much more of it.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:51 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FG725
I'm not sure if we all get the same ad things but is anyone else getting some annoying misquito one? I am and it keeps coming up it's so loud and annoying and I need my speakers to listen to stuff on my computer so I can't turn it off ahh eek! I can't take much more of it.

Get Firefox.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:53 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Ive been staring at ****ing Miami Vice for days now, it's so bland and uninspired miffed

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:55 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by silver_tears
Ive been staring at ****ing Miami Vice for days now, it's so bland and uninspired miffed

I'll see it if either one of them are naked though.erm

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:58 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Bah I hate JF, although Colin Farrell is a worthy speciman

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:00 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

I'm ad free.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:03 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by silver_tears
Bah I hate JF, although Colin Farrell is a worthy speciman

We'll never see it though damn hypocrites. I've seen the breast of so many women in movies but, no penis(that I'd want to see).

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:07 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by LethalFemme
We'll never see it though damn hypocrites. I've seen the breast of so many women in movies but, no penis(that I'd want to see).

Yeah but I'll bet you've seen lots of pecks of men on TV oh and some man boobs I'm sure as well.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:08 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Get Firefox.

I'm using it because my enternet explorer messed up awhile back. And it comes up frequently on the bottom of the boards

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:09 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm using it because my enternet explorer messed up awhile back. And it comes up frequently on the bottom of the boards

You're using Ff? Then why are you getting that ad?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:15 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

You're using Ff? Then why are you getting that ad?

I get the miami vice thing on the top and usually animated ads on the bottom

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:17 PM
LanceWindu

I get the miami vice thing on the top and usually animated ads on the bottom

Get the AdBlock extension...

I never get ANY ads on KMC.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:20 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Get the AdBlock extension...

I never get ANY ads on KMC.

where can I get the extension on mozilla's main site?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:22 PM
LanceWindu

where can I get the extension on mozilla's main site?

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/10/

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:24 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/10/

cool thanks man

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:26 PM
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

it's the ad at the bottom of the screen...very annoying

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:39 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Re: anyone else getting this

OMG! Ive been getting that one too... I hate it.. Im trying to listen to music and its messing it all up... mad

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:23 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
OMG! Ive been getting that one too... I hate it.. Im trying to listen to music and its messing it all up... mad

as soon as I restart my computer it will no longer appear

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:32 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Re: anyone else getting this

Noises on KMC

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:35 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

as soon as I restart my computer it will no longer appear

You only need to restart Firefox, not your whole computer. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:36 PM