Rivals VS. Galactic/Universal Threats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Ok... I've set up a team of Rivals to run the Gauntlet of universal threats. Can the team make it through working as a team? Or do they start to fight each other and die horribly? If they lose even one match, they each will die a painful death and spend a millennium in the worst pain possible. They all know the consequences.

The Rivals have a day of prep before each battle. They also heal back to %100 percent after each fight. Their opponents have no prep whatsoever.

The Rivals:

Silver Surfer(Current)
Thanos
Superman
Darkseid(avatar)
Sentry
The Void
Dr. Strange
Baron Mordo
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
Sinestro

VS.

The Galactic Threat Gauntlet:

1. Despero(Well Written)

2. Neron(Full Power)

3. Uatu The Watcher

4. Nabu/Shazam(The Wizard)

5. Dormammu/Satannish/Nightmare

6. Shuma Gorath Full Power(Within his realm)

7. DOV Spectre

Can they make it through?

Debate.

Broly92
Somewhere between 4-7

rotiart
Well. Dr. Strange casts a spell that binds them all together, like he did with the defenders. They can make it past 6, cause even Dr. Strange by himself has defeated Shuma Gorath in his own realm, so having heavy hitters like Darkseid and Thanos is gonna be real helpful.

Along the way, after each fight, Thanos converts the energy of the being into usable cosmic energy, ala, a cosmic cube...

wait nevermind. DOV spectre ripped the magic out of the world. they make it past 6, but they won't ever make it past 7. fare thee well doctor strange.

bigbran
a day of prep with people like strange,thanos, darkseid, mordo, youve got to be joking!!

Priest
the team gets all the infinity gems together in a day, and have thanos weild the IG.
a day a prep is too much for thanos, darkseid, and strange.

rotiart
It took thanos a year to figure out what the IG was, and come up with his gameplan to get it.

It took Thanos a year to figure out the energies of the HOTU, then get himself into the scenario to get that.

Cosmic cube. I don't remember. but i assume same thing.

Thanos with 1 year of prep becomes a god.
Thanos with 1 day. Meh.

batdude123
I'd be SHOCKED if they got passed Shazam/Nabu.

bigbran
ya but now thanos knows about the ig.
and i thought he just walked into the hotu, i could be mistaken though.
but lets take into account that thanos knows where to get god powers, and hes also got darky, and mordo.

Skeets
Originally posted by batdude123
I'd be SHOCKED if they got passed Shazam/Nabu.
Do you not see Superman there.

rotiart
Well then damn.

rotiart
And in Marvel: The End, Thanos says he's been tracking the energies for like a year.

batdude123
No, according to the rules of the forum, you can only get whats available to you. I doubt the IG or the HOTU are stashed in Thanos' garage or something. With a day of prep, they'd just strategize. VERY WELL, but they wouldn't create some death machine or something.

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Do you not see Superman there.

Nabu. NABU!! no expression

Skeets
Why would they need the I.G when they got Superman.

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
the team gets all the infinity gems together in a day, and have thanos weild the IG.
a day a prep is too much for thanos, darkseid, and strange.

You also forgot Superman. The guy is a genious. Look at what he built at the fortress of solitude. wink

batdude123
Why would they need the I.G when they got Superman.

Good question......

bigbran
yeh, for once i can be on supes team, although i know this is going to turn into a thanos vs superman dicussion.

batdude123
Nabu. NABU!! no expression

I'm surprised BW or NJ haven't backed me up on this. After all, he IS the leader of the Lords of Order. cool

Skeets
I'm surprised BW or NJ haven't backed me up on this. After all, he IS the leader of the Lords of Order. cool
no expression That has nothing to do with the comic....

Validus
Superman rubs his hands together in anticipation of a good fight and accidently kills everyone, teammates included.

batdude123
no expression That has nothing to do with the comic....

What? You don't actually think they made up the name "Lords of Chaos and Order" out of the blue do you? What the f**k? It came from comics. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Superman rubs his hands together in anticipation of a good fight and accidently kills everyone, teammates included.

Explain to me how that happens. What does it do again when he rubs his hands together? confused

Skeets
Exactly.

Skeets
What? You don't actually think they made up the name "Lords of Chaos and Order" out of the blue do you? What the f**k? It came from comics. wink
*Sigh*

Validus
Explain to me how that happens. What does it do again when he rubs his hands together? confused
Well recently when something almost destroyed reality or could have done so, Superman rubbed his hands together and fixed it.

batdude123
Well recently when something almost destroyed reality or could have done so, Superman rubbed his hands together and fixed it.

no expression

Pre-Crisis Superman is BACK!!! Happy Dance

batdude123
*Sigh*

cool

Skeets
no expression

Pre-Crisis Superman is BACK!!! Happy Dance
Did he go somewhere?

batdude123
Did he go somewhere?

no expression no expression no expression no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.