Hulk vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
We all know the Hulk has beatn superman at least once, and the hulk has beatn thor more times then I can count.

The Hulk has beatn the avengers twice. He has broken onsluaghts armor, and has broken DD' force feild.

The Hulk has ripped iron man' wires out! laughing

For COL the Hulk wins! Or die's fighting!

Juntai
HUlk loses, and he cant beat Superman

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Juntai
HUlk loses, and he cant beat Superman

He sure as Hell did in the first incounter, and another time he punched superman into the air!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
We all know the Hulk has beatn superman at least once, and the hulk has beatn thor more times then I can count.

The Hulk has beatn the avengers twice. He has broken onsluaghts armor, and has broken DD' force feild.

WHAT? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You certainly are not serious are you? Wonder Woman and Martain Manhunter double team the hulk and play Tag while Superman and Captain Marvel wait thier turn. Then the flash gets bored and vibrates thru the hulk spewing gamma radiated insides all over the place.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

You certainly are not serious are you? Wonder Woman and Martain Manhunter double team the hulk and play Tag while Superman and Captain Marvel wait thier turn. Then the flash gets bored and vibrates thru the hulk spewing gamma radiated insides all over the place. pretty much.

Validus
He sure as Hell did in the first incounter, and another time he punched superman into the air!
Then Superman punched him through a mountain. In one of their crossovers, Superman explained he wasn't giving it his all and became worried for Banner's health after he stopped holding back.

Don't know why I'm explaining since I'm positive you're a joke account but whatever.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Validus
Then Superman punched him through a mountain. In one of their crossovers, Superman explained he wasn't giving it his all and became worried for Banner's health after he stopped holding back.

Don't know why I'm explaining since I'm positive you're a joke account but whatever.

What about the other comic.

Hulk PWN's WW pretty quick, MM DIE and superman gets fist slaughtered!

Soljer
Haha, Superchangeling is such an idiot.

The Hulk can not beat Superman. He can't beat the Surfer. He can't beat Thor. He can't beat Flash. He can't beat Martian Manhunter. He can't beat Wonder Woman. He can't beat ANY green lantern. He can't beat Batman. Hell, I wouldn't put it past the green-****ing-arrow to pull some wins from the Hulk.

Hulk? What Hulk?

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

You certainly are not serious are you? Wonder Woman and Martain Manhunter double team the hulk and play Tag while Superman and Captain Marvel wait thier turn. Then the flash gets bored and vibrates thru the hulk spewing gamma radiated insides all over the place.

The Hulk would probebly use his agility to dudge MM.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Soljer
Haha, Superchangeling is such an idiot.

The Hulk can not beat Superman. He can't beat the Surfer. He can't beat Thor. He can't beat Flash. He can't beat Martian Manhunter. He can't beat Wonder Woman. He can't beat ANY green lantern. He can't beat Batman. Hell, I wouldn't put it past the green-****ing-arrow to pull some wins from the Hulk.

Hulk? What Hulk? hat's so sad about that is your WRONG!

badabing
The Hulk would probebly use his agility to dudge MM. eek! Happy Dance

bigbran
you must be pretty dumb if you cant count to 3. cause thats about how many times hulk has beaten thor.
whats so great about hulk hitting superman in the air.

Soljer
hat's so sad about that is your WRONG!

Give me one well-formulated argument, and maybe we'll have a debate. Till then, nope...I'm pretty sure I'm right.

The Hulk doesn't have the speed to match most of the characters I listed. Plain and simple. He couldn't even TOUCH them.

batdude123

DAMMIT!!!!!! mad You are such an idiot! How many times do I have to tell you that it was a NON OFFICIAL COMIC!!!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) I swear, it's like talking to a retarded three year old who has ADD. wallbash

Sin I AM
I love the Hulk. But seriously why do you always pit him against forces that would mutilate him? Hulk though strong is no Doomsday. No Juggernaut. In reality all he is, is an angry kid with a inferiority complex. JLA would serve him on a platter.

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
you must be pretty dumb if you cant count to 3. cause thats about how many times hulk has beaten thor.
whats so great about hulk hitting superman in the air.

Well, he also thinks the Hulk is agile enough to dodge the Manhunter. Yeah, I'd say he is a first-class retard.

Blair Wind
no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

Cosigned! lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.