KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs JLA

Hulk vs JLA
Started by: SuperChangeling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk vs JLA

We all know the Hulk has beatn superman at least once, and the hulk has beatn thor more times then I can count.

The Hulk has beatn the avengers twice. He has broken onsluaghts armor, and has broken DD' force feild.

The Hulk has ripped iron man' wires out! laughing

For COL the Hulk wins! Or die's fighting!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 09:54 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

HUlk loses, and he cant beat Superman

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 09:55 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
HUlk loses, and he cant beat Superman

He sure as Hell did in the first incounter, and another time he punched superman into the air!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 09:59 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Hulk vs JLA

Originally posted by SuperChangeling
We all know the Hulk has beatn superman at least once, and the hulk has beatn thor more times then I can count.

The Hulk has beatn the avengers twice. He has broken onsluaghts armor, and has broken DD' force feild.

WHAT? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You certainly are not serious are you? Wonder Woman and Martain Manhunter double team the hulk and play Tag while Superman and Captain Marvel wait thier turn. Then the flash gets bored and vibrates thru the hulk spewing gamma radiated insides all over the place.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:00 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

Re: Re: Hulk vs JLA

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

You certainly are not serious are you? Wonder Woman and Martain Manhunter double team the hulk and play Tag while Superman and Captain Marvel wait thier turn. Then the flash gets bored and vibrates thru the hulk spewing gamma radiated insides all over the place.
pretty much.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:01 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

He sure as Hell did in the first incounter, and another time he punched superman into the air!

Then Superman punched him through a mountain. In one of their crossovers, Superman explained he wasn't giving it his all and became worried for Banner's health after he stopped holding back.

Don't know why I'm explaining since I'm positive you're a joke account but whatever.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:02 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Validus
Then Superman punched him through a mountain. In one of their crossovers, Superman explained he wasn't giving it his all and became worried for Banner's health after he stopped holding back.

Don't know why I'm explaining since I'm positive you're a joke account but whatever.

What about the other comic.

Hulk PWN's WW pretty quick, MM DIE and superman gets fist slaughtered!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:06 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Haha, Superchangeling is such an idiot.

The Hulk can not beat Superman. He can't beat the Surfer. He can't beat Thor. He can't beat Flash. He can't beat Martian Manhunter. He can't beat Wonder Woman. He can't beat ANY green lantern. He can't beat Batman. Hell, I wouldn't put it past the green-****ing-arrow to pull some wins from the Hulk.

Hulk? What Hulk?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:06 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Hulk vs JLA

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

The Hulk would probebly use his agility to dudge MM.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:07 PM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
Haha, Superchangeling is such an idiot.

The Hulk can not beat Superman. He can't beat the Surfer. He can't beat Thor. He can't beat Flash. He can't beat Martian Manhunter. He can't beat Wonder Woman. He can't beat ANY green lantern. He can't beat Batman. Hell, I wouldn't put it past the green-****ing-arrow to pull some wins from the Hulk.

Hulk? What Hulk?
hat's so sad about that is your WRONG!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:09 PM
Badabing
Karen

Re: Re: Re: Hulk vs JLA

The Hulk would probebly use his agility to dudge MM.
eek! Happy Dance

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:10 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

you must be pretty dumb if you cant count to 3. cause thats about how many times hulk has beaten thor.
whats so great about hulk hitting superman in the air.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:11 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

hat's so sad about that is your WRONG!

Give me one well-formulated argument, and maybe we'll have a debate. Till then, nope...I'm pretty sure I'm right.

The Hulk doesn't have the speed to match most of the characters I listed. Plain and simple. He couldn't even TOUCH them.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:12 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: Hulk vs JLA

DAMMIT!!!!!! mad You are such an idiot! How many times do I have to tell you that it was a NON OFFICIAL COMIC!!!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) I swear, it's like talking to a retarded three year old who has ADD.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:12 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I love the Hulk. But seriously why do you always pit him against forces that would mutilate him? Hulk though strong is no Doomsday. No Juggernaut. In reality all he is, is an angry kid with a inferiority complex. JLA would serve him on a platter.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:13 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by bigbran
you must be pretty dumb if you cant count to 3. cause thats about how many times hulk has beaten thor.
whats so great about hulk hitting superman in the air.

Well, he also thinks the Hulk is agile enough to dodge the Manhunter. Yeah, I'd say he is a first-class retard.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:14 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

no expression

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:15 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

Cosigned! lol.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:16 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote