Gilgamesh vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJOILNIR
Gilgamesh( an eternal) vs. Gladiator, what do you think?

guy222
Hero

psycho gundam
hero^ was when he was the emissary for the celestials and was outfitted with a space suit, he got defeated by thor.

i think gilgamesh should be a major player in current marvel after all he is an eternal and (in marvel comics) the one who actually did all the 12 labors of hercules for him.

but in essence, he is an immortal version of hercules that can fire blasts from his eyes and is immortal, gladiator most likely can put him down for a majority.

guy222
hero easily put down the eternals

he had thor beat..it was a great match

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hero^ was when he was the emissary for the celestials and was outfitted with a space suit, he got defeated by thor.

i think gilgamesh should be a major player in current marvel after all he is an eternal and (in marvel comics) the one who actually did all the 12 labors of hercules for him.

but in essence, he is an immortal version of hercules that can fire blasts from his eyes and is immortal, gladiator most likely can put him down for a majority.

Did Gilgamesh actually do the 12 labors, or was it just a misunderstanding because they thought Herc was Gilgamesh.

Likwid
I'll take Gilgamesh. Gladiator has performance anxiety.

K3VIL
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Not at all.Gilgamesh possess Class 100 Strength, as well as high level of invulnerability, superhuman reflexes, speed, agility, and psionic powers, plus the ability to emit various forms of energy from his hands and eyes, and all he needs is Gladiator loosing his cool for a second and the fight's over.

The Illuminati
If written properly (which he rarely is) Gladiator should win this.

guy222
hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.